Restaurant... food

You are my oppa! season 2.

Nami pov 

We're walking to a retaurant in the building... good.. I need food now, I feel sooo... And I mean dotdotdot... Everything was soo just... wow... I donno whats happening... just...

Zelo pov

She's soo quiet... she has this mong, blank look on her face... soo cute...

Well good thing we still have to put on mics, it ain't soo awkward. Oh we're here.

"Nami-ssi, what do you want to eat?" Yongguk hyung said smiling as we sat.

She looked up with a confused expression, "Ah-- uhmmm..." she gulped and said,"Uh... bibimbap..?" she said, her eyes sparked questioningly.

"Gurae. You want it right?" Daehyun hyung said. Taken aback she nodded. "You looked unsure thats why I asked," he grinned. She smiled back awkwardly.

"Nami-ssi, do you like idols?" Youngjae hyung asked, all of a sudden.

Nami nodded saying,"Of course..." with a face that says, isn't that normal? But bit her lips afterwards... maybe regretting she said it too bluntly.

"Duh, Youngjae-yah!" Daehyun hyung said hitting him.

Youngjae hyung glared at him and said "What group do you like? Namja?" every hyung, and me... looked at her expectingly.

"Actually I like all groups, I don't have a favourite," she said awkwardly smiling.

"Well who's your favourite member among us???" Jongup said.

Nami pov

Mwoyah?! Do I have to answer this?? Why? I just wanna eat... and unnie won't eat with me... I pouted.

Uhmm--"I like Daehyun-ssi, and lately I like Zelo-ssi a bit more too," I blurted.

"WOah!!~~~" the two high-fived each other and celebrated(?)

"Nami-yah, call us oppa~ gwenchana!" Daehyun said sounding high...

"Ah.. why?" Himchan said shocked.

"I-I actually like all the members!" I said, flustered, why? how? how did I get stuck in this situation!

"I like all.. oppas!" I said not used to that word... at all..

"Ah jinja?~" Jongup oppa said brightening up a little.

"Aigoo~ You like me the best right Nami-yah~" Daehyun said.

"Ayee~ You hyungs are ahjussi's to her! I'm the only oppa! She loves me only~~" Zelo said, and lol, isn't he gonna die because of this? I laughed a little.

Youngjae pov

I was just about to hit this over excited maknae, when... an amazing sound was heard, yah! Nami actually laughed! And smiled unawkwardly!!!

"I made Nami laugh," the maknae said half surprised. And repeated his words more excitedly.

Nami pov

I only laughed a little..

.And they what?? Oh god... never knew laughing could make people soo... I donno what this is called...

Oh god no! It's hectic here!! I just wanna eat! Everyones soo shocked! Waee??? AND WHERE'S THE FOOD??

-later, in van-

Yeah, you could tell how hectic that was.... Well we got a little closer... thats good... and the food was awesome... very very very good....

i feel sleepy...


Sorryyy it took me like 7 chapters for the 1st meeting!! I'm just soo horrible at organising!! I'll try to narrow it down to 2 chapters next time!

Sorry I'm a  baby in this new fanfic world, please bare with this sloppy baby~ 

Not this baby, this baby is not sloppy~ Aigoo uri Hyunwoo~