Water Park!!

You are my oppa! season 2.

Nami pov

I sat up, a Sunday, I just wanna lie back down... why is a Sunday sooo hot? ANd why are the oppas soo noisy today? Why? Can't I sleep??

I stood up and walked towards the door like a zombie, I opened the door to stop the loud banging and saw Jongup oppa.. I pouted and mouthed mwoh?

He smiled widely and said, "Breakfast! And get ready, we're going to a water park~" 

My eyes widened, "Jinjja? You guys aren't busy??" I exclaimed.

"Yess, now hurry!" said Youngjae oppa passing by as he winked.

I rolled my eyes and grinned a little, I'm finally awake, a water park on a sunny day? Count me in! I put my hand up in that yessir pose thing soldiers do, and said, "Nehh!" 

I closed the door, and... tripped and fell... that spoilt the mood.. well not really, I'm just happy, but I feel a pinch of pain in my ankles.. but I'm finee~

Youngjae pov

We high-fived each other, me and Jongup. Well now that our shift is over, I plopped down onto the chair next to Daehyun.

"Aren't you and Jongup suppose to wake Nami up today?" 

"Done," I said and smiled.

"Already? Lie!! How?" Daehyun exclaimed.

"Ways, there are ways," I said as I pat his head.

"Yah!! Don't pat me!" he shouted still confused.

Yongguk pov

What ways? I thought after hearing their conversation. I shrugged it off, whatever, I went to help Himchan. After 5 minutes Nami went out of her room with a t-shirt and three quarter tights, she wore a cap. She brought her infamous sling bag with her.

"Where are you going?" Junhong asked.

Her smiling face became confused, then she smiled again and said, "Oppa! We're going to the water park! Haven't you heard?" she smiled.

"What are you talking about?" he said confused. "We are? Hyung!" he said looking towards our direction.

"Who said that! We're staying at home today," Himchan said.

Nami's eyes widened, she let out a big sigh, someones dead today... 

"Jongup oppa!! Youngjae oppa!!" she said with a loud voice.. Make that two. "You guys are dead!!" she said as she threw her cap off. She charged towards Jongup first since he was closer.

"It was Youngjae hyungs idea!!" he said in between laughs. Then she ran towards Youngjae.

Daehyun pov

"Ways, Youngjae ways," I said and grinned to him. And he's dead. 

"Nami! Mian!! Jongup agreed too--!" he said laughing.

Nami pov

Aish! I just don't know why I love these dorks! I went to my room, pretending to be mad.. 

I shut the door, and sat on my bed. This is what they get! I thougth and smiled. My phone rung, it was a call from omma... this is rare... omma usually only texts me... rarely calls me... 

I answered, "Yobeseyo? Omma, wae? Anything happened?"

 


Sorry it took me long to update, I had raya, Selamat Hari Raya for muslims by the way~ ANd school.. teacher bombed us with tests and work because we had a 'very long holiday'.

ANyway, ooh cliff hanger, lets hope I update soon~