Surprise

Double Birthday

Toni was beyond pissed off. She knew he had forgotten her birthday. She had expected that he would have got to see her at least when he did find out. But he didn't. It was already 6PM and she was already heading home with Tory since he had taken off as without telling as well. "He is so dead when I get home." Toni said and Tory shook her head. "I swear its not that hard to forget the day. Especially since its been a day before his birthday since the day we were born." 

 

"Toni cut him some slack on this. They guys are all frustrated since their comeback had been pushed back for so long. And today they had been pushed harder then ever." Tory said and Toni sighed. "When we get home just relax. the other girls and I will deal with the guys." 

 

"Good because I don't think I can even look at Baek." Toni said and Tory tried not to laugh. 

 

 

Once they pulled up to the house it looked dark. "It looks like the guys turned in early." She said and they walked up to the front door.  Toni was shocked when the lights and confetti and sparklers were set off.

 

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TONI!!!" Everyone shouted. She could only blink and then her eyes landed on BaekHyun. He was in a suit and his hair was pulled back slightly. 

 

"Well aren't you looking all fancy." She said and he came up to her smiling.

 

"Of course I would. I'm at your beck and call for the rest of the night. I have to look my best don't I." He said and pulled her into his arms. "Happy Birthday My Beautiful Lovely Ronnique." He whispered into her ear. She blushed and everyone cheered and catcalled. 

 

"You're still not out of hole yet." She whispered back at him and he nodded.