The Rush

Double Birthday

BaekHyun had run to his car and was greated by his SHINee hyungs. "You really should have made sure to have her gift ready months in advance Baek." Key said as the six got into Baek's SUV. 

 

"I know I shoud have." Baek said as three out of the five were making calls as well. 

 

"I swear you are lucky the we owe LuHan a lot of favours." They said and Baek smiled.

 

"Hyung and Tory noona are amazing when it comes to rushed situations like this." Baek said and they stopped at a bag store. "Key Hyung you know Toni's style the most. I don't care how much it cost." He said and handed Key a credit card. Key smiled and jumped out of the vehicle and rushed into the bag store. "MinHo hyung just go into the jewelry shop, Myun hyung's noona should be there. She already knows what I need. Just go and pay for it." He said handing the other another card. "TaeMin."

 

"I know hyung. The cake shop down the street." TaeMin said and the younger ran off.

 

"Alright the leaves the three of us." JongHyun said and Baek nodded.

 

"Yeol just messaged me. We need to go and pick up a gift certificate from his noona's work place." Baek said and they drove about 10 minutes away. 

 

"I'll go to the cosmetics shop across the street." Onew said since he knew the girls frequented the place. 

 

"Hyung what do I do?" BaekHyun said as the two of them walked into the salon.  "I messed up big. I had noticed she was acting kind of down this morning but I didn't look into it." 

 

"This is where you shower her with everything we're getting now. You're not going to leave her side once she comes home. You will basically be her servant for the rest of the day and into your birthday. It's only fair." JongHyun said and Baek sighed and nodded. "Baek she's not just some noona working for us. She's your fiance. It's a big deal. None of us want to see you in trouble. We've been there before." He said and they spoke with ChanYeol's noona who wanted to make sure she was setting up the right package for the gift. 

 

 

When the six had arrived at the house they could smell food being cooked. "KyungSoo and YiXing are a god send." BaekHyun said as the group rushed into the kitchen with everything they had gotten. Baek smiled at all the gifts that the others had been able to get with such short notice. They were all different since they hadn't gotten anything wrapped yet.

 

"JongHyun, Myun, Kibum come up to Baek's room." LuHan said as he grabbed onto BaekHyun. The group went up to Baek's room. He opned the door and Baek could only blink. "Jong Myun the two of you to the connecting bathroom. the candles and flowers are all on the counter. Kibum and and Baek will help me with the canopy. WuFan and Yeol just went to get the drapes and new sheets for the bed. We need to take everything down." He said and they all got to work. When Kris and Yeol got back to the house they two rushed up to Baek's room. They helped up the draping over teh canopy while the three shorter members fixed teh bed up. 

 

"Hyung more flowers just arrived." Chen said as he came to the room with Xiumin both with arms full of roses. 

 

"Alright Baek this is all we can do to help. It's all up to you. Once the girls bring her home we'll party for about lets say 3 hours. They bring her up here. We'll have the candles lit and the bath set. Have fun." LuHan said and the others nodded.