After the 5th's party

Double Birthday

At about 9PM Baek stole Toni away from the party. He pulled her up to their room but he blindfolded her and walked her to their bathroom. "Baek where are you taking me?" She asked since she knew their room usually smelt of face and hair product. When he removed the blindfold she gasped. The bathroom looked so romantic. The candles all over the place and the rose petals. Her favorite bathsalts already infused in the water. "Baek..." She said and he leaned onto the counter. "How did you..."

 

"I had a lot of help." He said as he took off his suit jacket. "Come here lets get you ready for your nice long bath." He said helping her remove her clothes. She soaked in the bath for about 2 hours while he massaged her shoulders and feet. They both shared the wine that JongHyun somehow slipped just inside teh door for them. 

 

In the end Baek ended up showering with her and then carrying her into their bedroom. She was in awe of how their room looked. "You so owe all the guys for helping you pull this off." She said as he crawled over her. Although he didn't stay on top of her for long. She switched thier positions easily since Baek was indead tired. "But I still need to punish you for forgetting my birthday in the first place." She said and used some of sheer drapes to tie his hands to the bedpost. 

 

 

Meanwhile down stairs the other members had cleaned up and the other guests had left for the night.  "We are so lucky that we sound proofed all of our rooms." Kai said as he took a seat beside Gurpreet.  "Because if not we'de be hearing Hyung's voice. And  it won't be becasue he's singing."

 

"JongIn really, we all knew he would be getting punished one way of another. Why do you think we placed sheer draped on the canopy." Kris said and the girls looked at the guys.

 

"You guys really went all out to help him." Nazia said.

 

"Of course." The guys all said at once. The girls all smiled and settled in for the movie that they had put on for the night.