it was love at first sight,

im just a fan

 

dara's pov

 

"  why am i here ???" i asked myself ,,  by the way im at gdragon's concert , and i don't know why 

 

flash back.

"dara ahhhh please come with me ... please ... " bom beg.

"why would i?? im sure TOP won't be there .. " i shrug

"so this is about TOP !!!..,, dara jebal ... please .. i bought a VIP ticket for us ... please"

"shiro ... " 

"aist ok fine ,, i will bought TOP'S thing .. meaning the things the he once used like shirt,bracelet ..etch"

"really .. ok let's go ... ." hahhaha i won... tst..

 


 "yah!!! how come im at the lower box???? " i asked 

"sorry dara ... but i've wasted so much many buying TOP's bracelet it worth 2......  "

"so im going to sit there while your there??" pointing at the VIP sits

"absolutly"

"aist .. i shouldn't come ..."

"go now .. i want to sit , and wait for my beloved jiyoung ..

"aigoo this girl .."

i walked to the lower box, with a heavy heart ... there's only one sit left, and it is beside a guy wearing hoody, cap and shades .. he looks really weird.

" amm excuse me " he look up but didn't even say a thing... so  i just sit  ... im too pissed with the noise and screem of the fan girl ... 

the screem went louder when the light off . the sound play ...  everybody is now standing except to me and the guy beside me .. 

" aist why am i even here ... . i took my phone out of my packet  and text bom"

bom

-- bom lets just meet at the exit .. ok ... 

dara.

 

i look at my side when i felt the guy beside me staring ..  . he is really weird.. 

"oppa saranghae you!!!!!! " the girl behind me screem  as if he going to hear it... 

"aist ... can you shut up for a second or one .. .. " i said loud and clear..  

but then i regret it .. everyone whos sit near me  gave me a deadly glare,.. 

"ammmmfffffffffffffffffffff so grumpy .. " i heard them say ...

before i lose my temper i decide to stand up and leave..  but then a gay blocked his feet on my way that made me stumble..

"aist what the hell is your problem .. ??? i yelled

"your my problem .. you ... " he raised his hand and ready to slap me ..  i just close my eyes and waited .. i heard the slap

when i open my eyes i saw him, the weird guy standing before me ... he was the one who get the slap ... i mean that really hurts ... 

"ommo!!!" the whole lower back is staring at us .. is it just me or .. they really stop breathing .. i took the guy's shades on the floor and step forward only to found out that it is TOP of bigbang..

i frozed for a moment .. and like them i forget how to breath ... .. we all stay like a mannequin for a minute.  i don't know what to think .. TOP is infront of me .. and what made it worse is. he got slap because of me ...  

a moment later  top grab my hand and drag me out of the place.. 


 

 

 

seunghyun's pov

 

i adjusted my cap and my shades to make sure nobody can recognizes me. i never really intended to watch jiyoung's concert. but yg instructed me to watch the concert.. and what can i do he is the boss after all.  and because im lucky my manager forgot to reserve a vip sit for me,. so i don't have a choice but to sit at the lower box..

 

.. thanks to my not so cool disguise , no one seems to know me . when  someone spoke 

"excuse me "  i look up and found the girl i've been looking for the past few weeks.. 

she is really beautiful with her simple clothes.. i find her more attractive... 

we were sitting there, and just like me she is bored, i just stare at her the whole time..

when jiyoung came out on the stage . the whole crownd screemed like no other.. i look at the girl beside me who is now ready to punch the guy (who i think is gay) beside her.. 

"can you shut up for a second or one" she said loud and clear that made everyone gazed at her ..

the fans murmured .. i just stare at her .. how she close her eyes .. and stand up .. but the guy block his feet that made her stumble.. and made me stand ..

"what the hell is your problem " she asked pissed. 

but then the guy stand and ready to slap him .. when i found myself blocked it and got the slap instead ... i don't know but it hurts really.. my shades fell that made them recognized me in an instant. i heard the fans murmured "omo top oppa is here ??? is he dating that ??" others say

as soon as i recover i hold her hand and drag her out .. 


 

 

dara gave TOP a coffee .. she looks composed on the outside but her head is now screeming.. 

"let me take a look at you face" dara said " ohh there's mark ... just wait here im going to buy a medicine"  but TOP stop her

"NO !! i mean it's alright ..  " he said quite shy ..

"no it's not .. tsst how could you blocked that slap that wasn't meant for you ... "

"how could i let that guy slap you ???" his voice was curt,

"i could have slap him 10x harder ... " she said.. 

"i neve thought of that.."  he laught

"so what would you do now??? i mean that fans recognized you .. your managment will surely be mad at you"

" ohh they can handle it .. " he said and shrug his shoulder

"tsst ..by the way im dara,, "

"atlast you told me your name ..  the last time i asked you .. you already left"

"your boss pissed me off.." 

"what ?? why "

"just ask him ... " 

 

 


 

 

 

 

sorry this is a short update .. 

...