we met unexpectedly

im just a fan

 

have you been in love?

not with a common person but to a very famous one??

he is one of the most handsome face in korea, an idol, and an actor..

the firt time i saw him was when my friend bom, keep on nugging me to come to bigbang's concert ..by the way she is a big fan of gdragon.. 

at the time , im so pissed. we've been sitted at the VIP sits for about 2 hour but the show haven't started yet..  

" bom .. what the hell is this???  im tired just watch this on your own.." i said a bit irritated ..

i stand and walk out .

im in the middle of the crowd when  the music start to play. 

 

 

(BIGBANG MONSTER INTRO)

 

. the light focus on me. i don't know what to do . i just stare at bom. but like her, she also didn't have any clue of what's happening . then i heard a voice 

TOP

It’s been a while since we’ve met  

                                                  (then suddenly a man walk towards me.)

Your face looks good
You got prettier, you were always beautiful in my eyes


(he raised his hand and touch my cheeks. i just frozed staring to his eyes ..... i heard another voice,, but my focus from that moment was him.)

I tried to be fine, trying to change the subject
Though I had so much I wanted to ask you


(he still looking at me )

As it hit my cheek and passed away
You turn away and left right away

 

 

after he said those words the whole place become dark but you can still hear the song playing. he hold my hand and lead the way .. i don't know where he take me.. when he open the door .i saw another guy . but a bit older,

" agashi??? what the hell are you doing there..??? do you know that you ruined the show, seunghyun get back there now ...and you ms you have some explaining to do " the ajushi said

" amm what's your name?? " he asked, but my eyes still locked on him 

" seunghyun it's your turn now .. pali .. " 

"ok hyung take care of her.. amm agashi can you  wait for me for a while .. " .. he then run to the dark,

"come with me , the boss want to see you ." 

"ehhhhhhhhhhhhh" that's all i can say . the ahjushi lead me to a room, 

"sir here she is .. "

"so ms. .. care to explain what happend..??"  the weird looking guy aked.. 

" im on my way to leave, sir ..  but then the music played ,, "   i said  cold .. i hate when other people blame me to something i didn't mean .

" what do you mean leaving??" he asked

i signed  "sir my friend nugged me for a whole month just to watch this show." i said  but he interupt me

"get to the point.." he hissed

" ..!! " i cursed  " it's not my fault ..  i mean ,, i've waited for so many hours but the show haven't started yet.  i get pissed and made up my mind to leaved... but the the music played .. and a man suddenly appear in front of me .. then took me hear ..  .. it's partly your fault ,.. you made the audience wait for so long .,,, "

"do you know what your saying ?" he asked calm..

" geez i don't know.. all i know is my friend drag me here.. without a clue .. so now if you'll excuse me , "

i turn around and walked to the door when i heard to old man laugh ,, so loud .. 

"hahahhahhahahha " your funny ...

"im not joking.. " i said then walked away...

.. 

 

it's already 3 am in the morning when bom got home

 " dara !!!"   she screem .. " omo what happend where did you go.. " she asked

" ehh home .. i told you im tired.. " i said innocently .. but actually i watched the concert from afar...

"tired?? but your still up.. kyaaaaaaaaaaaa im sure your thinking about top ... "

" TOP???" 

"ehh ?? the guy with you ,,, the tall and handsome seunghyun... you know what you have to treat me ,,"

"why??"

"because it is me who brought you there, who bought the ticket.. the reason why you saw TOP and luckly held his hand.." she said.

"so his name was top .. amm do you know hir address ?? amm is he in a relationship..??? how old is he??" i asked her nonstop

"opps someone became a fan girll ... hahaha just search his name, and you will find what you need.. .. " i took my laptop , but when i got back bom already doze off.. maybe i should sleep too .,.. 

 


i woke up immediately when i heard bom's screem .. 

 

 "tah what happend is there a fire??? where .. yah"  i found her in the dining table with her laptop ..she just stare at it  the whole time .. "yahhhh !! why are you shouting .., ??"

"dara ur on the news" she said worriedly.. 

i walked to her only to find out 

 

 

 

 

 

 

WHOS' THAT GIRL???

 

BIG BANG'S CONCERT REVIELED A SPECIAL GIRL

the  fans who attended the concert last night  was still dazed

when suddenly a girl in the middle of the crowd appeared

but what shocked them the most is when seunghyun walked toward her and cup his hands to her face..

the fangirls of seunghyun went ballistic.. and uploaded a photo  of the girl

 and  now the girl is quite popular the netizens commented " omo she is beauty. " "i don't like her " "go to hell and don't come near our oppa" etch..............

 

"omo how can they upload my photos???? bom ahhh " i said worriedly

"ehh dara i think your still safe ,, so don't worry they don't know you name ,.," she said and smile ..

"but it's not fair... i don't even know ,, big bang .. aist this is entirely your fault.. " 

"arraso , arraso .. " she said defeated

but before i can say something i checked her head to toe... she is like going on a party ..

"where are you going ??? " i asked suspiciously 

" ahh ehhh to big bang's show .." she said nervoustly

"really im coming with you .." i blurted out..

"AHHHHHH??" 

"what???"

"amm your coming with me ..?? really .. don't tell me your in love with top??"

"i don't know but i want to see him again .. wait for me .. im going to change.." i said but she held my arm .. 

"let me changed you hair ..  "

"what do you mean ??? " i look at her " no ..! i won't cut it .. "

"you don't have any option dara .. the fans will recognized you .. "

"no ... i don't wan't to.. shiro .!!" 

"then im going .." 

"ok fine make it fast.." 

 


 

meanwhile YG called seunghyun to his office.

"look what you've done.. now tell me what to do!!"

"ahh ehh sorry ??"  he said 

"tsst do you think she is your fan??" yg asked 

"ehhi think so . she attended the concert right?"

"hahaha seunghyun just because she attended that doesn't mean she is a fan .. "

he look at him confused

"i talked to her .. and she said she don't know you or big bang .. .. "

"really hyung??" he said amused.

"tsst you like her don't you .. ??"

"ahh ehh i don't know ,.," 

"tsst your stupid.. . go out now you still have a schedule right"

"ahh yes.." 

 

seunghyun's pov

i don't know why or what happend to me .. 

but when i saw her in standing few step away from  me ,, ii felt magical .. like the whole word stop for a minute.. 

i walk towards her .. and sing my part ... her expression is priceless .. i look in to her eyes and everything seems blurd.

i stare at her face .. and it was like a canvas, .. i touch her cheeks , and i like how soft it is.. as the light faded away .. i hold her hand . cause im afraid she would disappear,,  .. i lead her the way ... but the  door suddenly opened, my manager told me to get back to the stage ..  at that moment all i want to do is just hold her hands ...  but i don't have a choice , the show must go on ... .. after the first stage i run to my manager only to find out that she already left.

 

 

 

"hyung were next ... " jiyong said that brought me back to reality .. 

" ahh ne ... "

we performed our japanese track , (tell me good bye .) i scanned the crowd and saw her .. but with a bit curly short hair , highlighted with pink . her looks made her stand out ..  and all i can do right now is to stare at her ..

 

i keep on staring at her .. .. even when i introduced myself ,i look at seungri who is look he is going to grab my hand ,but when my eyes searchfor her  she already gone .. 

the show ended and i doze to the exit and search .. but i can't find her .. big bang members run next to me.

"hyung why are you in a hurry .. ??" taeyang asked.

" you look pile" says seungri

"are you sick hyun??" daesung asked 

"why are you like that??" then the leader who seem suspicious ..

" nothing " i sigh .. .. 

"lets go . we still have a shoot " i said defeated..

 


 

 

dara's pov

bom andi arrived at the venue , big bang were already performing.

bom drug me to front row. i rubbed my hand hads together, and look down. 

im too anxious because of my apprearance.. i look like a loss child.. and i hate. it ... 

i look up when i heard his voice, only to find him looking at me .

"omo does he recognize me??" i asked myself

i didn't know how long we stare at each other eyes, 

i broke the stare when i heard the fans murmured

"look that's the girl on the concert,.. " 

"omo she is here!!"  i look at them and found myself in a big trouble. they're stare can kill me right now.. in an instant

i held bom's hand "i think they recognized me ,.. we have to go " 

but before i walk i gave him a last gaze .