2ne1

im just a fan

 


 

NEWS ALERT

 

Earlier this month , JYP officially announce that the debut of their long awaited new girl group (name 2ne1) and they release a teaser photos  of the members that made everyone more excited,,

 

 

           

 

And  they now release the 2ne’a debut song that got millions views on YOUTUBE  in less than a day..

All the fans are now waiting for their debut stage ..  tomorrow..

 

 

 

2pm’s dorm

 

Wooyoung:  “hyung im so excited to 2ne1’s debut stage, though we haven’t net them yet.

Nickchun: “me too and they were all beauties .. I look at MV that jyp release ..  Especially the one named dara ..  she s really pretty

Junsu: “you two haven’t had enough , you talk all day about them , my ear is alredy bleeding..

Taecyoung: “and beside we will met them tonight at the JYP gathering..  so stop talking and get ready.

Wooyoung/nickchun: “NE!!

 

 

 

 

Girls generation’s dorm..

 

Sunny: “ do you think 2ne1 are good,, ?”

Jessica: “who cares, they were just a new comer and besides the day of their debut stage is also our comeback,  that’s why they won’t get a chance

Sooyoung: “your too persistent sica, they were all pretty..

Yoona: “pretty??? Hahaha who says? Look at their faces is that what you called pretty ..?

Hyeonyeon: “then you call yourself pretty?”

Yoona: “of course, everyone says, my fanboys says that, im a goddess , right fany? Sica?

Tiffany: “we are the goddesses of kpop.. no one can beat us”

Jessica: “ and no one can deny it”

(sooyoung, sunny and hyeonhyeon,, couldn’t believe what they just heard)

Sooyoung: “TAYONAJI!!! Thanks to plastic surgery , the 3 of you become a  plastic goddess”

Yoona: “WHAT DID YOU SAY?? !!”

Tiffany: “your just jealous because even if you go under the knife nothing will change ,, your still ugly.”

Sunny: “I don’t know where the 3 of you get you confidence?? Mind to share it??

Hyeonhyeon: “yeah, mind to share it?

Jessica:” even if we share it with you guys , nothing would change..

(yuri and teayeon  joined the convo.)

Yuri:” your guys are fighting again..!!)

Taeyeon:” what is it this time?”

Sooyoung: “asks them ..”

yoona:”  ohh it’s about how ugly other members are ..”

yuri:” your such a yoona!!

Yoona:” I know right, and im proud of that”

Taeyeon:”  .. don’t you think your too rude ,, ?? were always together but  ( point sica, yoona and tif )  your attitude still the same.. it .. do you thinks we want to be with you .. ??? were older than the 3 of you but you don’t even respect us..

Jessica:” what do you want us to do?? Bow when ever your around??

Sunny:” so this is not about age this is all about how pretty you guys are??? … just because your prettier that us it doesn’t mean you superior to us,,  if only we could choose who will be our member , we already did…

Yoona” hahaha don’t kid around losers .. its because of us, this group was a huge success .. and only because of us that were famous.. “

Tif:” right , because the fans only love us, adore us,, “

Sooyoung:” if on;y the fans knew how bad you attitude/personality is maybe there’s no single person will be there to love you or adore you ..”

Hyeonhyeon:” if only the fans knew that you changed every bit of your faces “

Sica:” coming that from someone who is uglier than us .. it’s a bit awkward don’t you think?? “

Sunny:”  haha,, then coming from you who dated all the boys you could see.. ??? that  makes you a ..”

Yoona:” just accept the  that your all worthless .. !! and insecure ..

Taeyeon:” you know what…  I don’t even know why the boys like you .. but if they knew your true color like what the oppa’s  did,, they will all curse you to hell ….. playing with other’s heart is not a very good idea… s.. !!

Yuri:”lets go girls, don’t waste your saliva to this es ..  super junior oppa’s want us to have dinner with them without them (pointing to the 3)

 

 

JYP QUARTERS

Everyone  (2pm, 2am, miss a , wonder girls, etch ) were excited to meet the new member of JYP FAMILY

JYP NIM:” it’s been so long sice I saw my talents are all here,, ..  but right now I know your more excited meeting the 2ne1 than seeing my face today (he joke)

So here they are  (the 2ne1 enter the hall looking simple shirts and pants.. )

I think they don’t know that this is a formal party .. and not a trainee session

So please introduce yourself..   “

Cl:” ahnyeong ha seyo .. cl imnida, im the leader”

Bom:” ne ahnyeong ha seyo bom imnida”

Minzy” ne ahnyeong haseyo maknae imnida”

Dara::” dara”  (she said but bom nug her and give her a YAH !!!  look)

                Ne ahneyong ha seyo dara imnida …

(everyone clap .. and amaze the girls are..)

 

2pm walk to 2ne1

Taecyoeng:” hello  girls we are 2pm ,, im taecyeong,  (then the rest of 2pm members introduce their selves)  nice to meet you

Junsu:”were glad , to finally meet you .. hope we can be friends.. and talk about music..

CL:” of course sumba…

Bom: please take care of us..”

Minzy:” kamsamida”

(the boys look at dara’s direction, waiting for her to speak,  and again bom nug her)

Dara:” ahh ne nice to meet you too sumbae,, im dara please take care of us”

Bom:” sorry sumbae she don’t talk really well , she’s just learning Korean ..

Wooyoung: “ohhh  :

 

 

(2ne1 also meet the wonder girls and give them advice..  they also talked to Miss A who at the same age at them, the night when jyp called 2ne1)

JYP:” what are you wearing ??”

Bom:” sorry sangjangnim, we forgot that today is the gathering “

Dara: “but what’s wrong with our cloths ??, it’s perfect.

JYP:”I’ve know you for so many years but I find you pretty but really weird..”

Cl:” you mean super weird..”

JYP : ok tomorrow is your debut stage.. I don’t expect you to be number one because Girls Generation also have their comeback so just  do your best..

darA:” wait sangjangnim, if we beat Girls generation .. would you give us  our own practice room?? ??

(bom, minzy & cl jaws drop)

JYP:” hahah you really made me laught dara!!! ..

Dara:” im not kidding”

JYP:” OK ok .. if I agree to this deal what can you offer to me?

Dara:” your call,

JYP:” ok no allowance for two months and your moving to a nasty dorm..  is it a deal”

Cl/minzy/bom:” YAHH!!!!

Dara:” call dangjangnim , don’t worry guys .. im rich ,,  and beside im sure we will win..

 

 

dara&bom's room ,

bom:" so dara what's the plan??"

dara:" plan?? tomorrow?? or to him

bom:" to him"

dara:" ahh i don't know, i don't plan anything yet, but if i saw his face again i will tell you so help me out ok,, " she said and smile

 

bom:" of course my dear, were partner in crime.."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

i want to update more but im sleepy.. maybe next time.. good morning 

by the way im sorry for the wrong grammar and other error,,