1st anniversary

Blinded by....You....

You looked at your calendar, it's your 1st anniversary together. You've been putting up with him and enduring for one whole year. You sincerely hope that after one year together, he will change for you, for your sake....

*text messaging*

~Jagi, today I can't go out with you, I'm sorry... Love You *muacks*~ ~~Jojo oppa^^

you sighed at the message, looking disappointed because he had forgotten about your anniversary..

~arasso......~ you replied him.

you were at the lowest point of the day. you decided to go out and just shop around. You were mad at him because you know where he'll go when he is not with you.... you tried not to think about it, lying to yourself that he is just busy with family matters, after all it's a saturday. You got changed, and headed out to the shopping mall..... you walked past a jewellery shop and something caught your attention, a pair of couple rings... it was a just a simple ring with a star shape carved on it... you thought about Changjo, *you are my star, thanks for shining on me, i love you:)* but you brushed off your thought and walked away, sighing...

you looked at your phone, hoping to see a message or a phone call from changjo oppa. but none.. you were very upset.

~do you want to come over today?~ ~~Niel oppa :)

You thought about it for a while... and you replied, ~OK:)~

~see you then~ ~~Niel oppa :)

so you headed towards their house, hoping to see Changjo but... you know it's impossible.

*ding dong* "oh, you came!" Ricky came to answer the door. "neh..." you smiled at him. "come on in! we are watching a movie!" he said. you walked in and looked around... no Changjo oppa around.... you couldn't bear with it anymore... "where is Changjo oppa?" They looked around at each other, seems to be hiding something... "chunji oppa?" you smiled at him. "hehe... erm... he.. erm..." he passed you a piece of paper. "relax... he isn't at where you think he is" l.joe said, You opened the piece of paper, and it wrote something: come back home now!

"I'll have to go! annyeong!!" Teen Top smiled brightly at you, aware of the plan.

*back at home*

"oh! o-oppa~" you said in surprise.

"saranghae!" he said while he pressed a switch and its a total reenactment of how he proposed to you...

you felt tears rolling down your face. He pulled you into a hug. And he placed something on your neck: It was the ring you saw and he put a chain across it.

"i love you oppa!" and your lips interlocked with his....