Believing him again

Blinded by....You....

"minhee-ya.... mianhae!!" he apologises for being late for your date.

you just stared at him, pouting.

"really sorry... i totally forgotten!! please forgive will ya?" he added with a cute aegyo.

you just smiled because you can't resist his cuteness whenever he does aegyo.

"Fine! you win!" you said to him and gave him a peck on the cheek.

but deep down inside, you know why he was late... he must be hanging out with some random girls....But you still put on a fake smile in front of him, pretending you don't know.. waiting for the day when he'll actually change...

you both went to the movies then to the cafe where you both always go. despite his unfaithfulness, you know he still put you on top in his heart, you know he's true to you. That's why you didn't leave him.

*flashback*

"Minhee-ya, don't trust him again. He's a jerk! He's just playing with you. Do you know what he does behind your back!?"

"minhee, just give him up! it's not worht your time! you can always find someone better!"

"you could have chosen others in Teen Top but why him? Why?!"

"leave him minhee, leave him!"

*flashback ends*

"minhee, honey, baby.."

"ah neh.. what?" you replied in shock.

"what are you thinking of?"

"oh,. just nothing... im tired.. let's go home.."

"alright.. let me send you home."

When you reach your doorstep, he gave you a goodbye kiss on your forehead which made you blush slightly. You told him to go home while you turned to walk in your house. but before you walked in, you turned to look at him, his backview... you knew where exactly he is heading to.. the CLUB...