Date with Teen Top {part 2}

Blinded by....You....

you and Teen Top were back at their house. The whole journey back home you were keeping quiet to yourself, thinking back about the scene at the amusment park.

Changjo: honey, you seemed tired... why don't you go have a rest first and i'll wake you up for dinner??

you just nodded and headed towards his room which he shared with L.Joe but you just skipped past him and went on the bed, hiding in the blanket, tearing....

L.joe: waeyo? are you ok?

you did not reply him... not wanting to tell him about what you saw as you know what he'll be going to tell you which you hated.

L.joe: ok... i'll think i go out so you can sleep.... night...

You: gomawo....

you heard him smirk and turn off the lights and you started crying even harder as you think to yourself...

*so that's what he do when i'm not around... or maybe even worse... choi jonghyun... why do you have to treat me like this... but.... but i just love you...*

~back outside in the living room~

L.Joe: what happen to her? what did you all do?

Changjo: I think she's just tired....

Chunji (in his mind) : you pabo... she's like this because of you... ~he cant stand it anymore so he went to the kitchen on the pretext to help C.A.P oppa..

 

*skipping to dinner time*

Changjo went into the room to wake you up..

"Honey, wake up! It's time for dinner!" and he gave you a peck on your cheek.. you woke up and went out for dinner but you didn't eat much so you ate very little...

"are you ok?" changjo asked concernly. "mmm..." you nodded. "I think i want to go home..."

"ok, then let me send you home" changjo said. "it's fine, i can go back by myself.. " you replied

"why don't i drive her home?" L.joe asked. "i'm going out anyway."

"alright, L.joe oppa can send me home... Don't worry." you told changjo with an assuring smile. "ok, rest well Baby:) "

 

*in the car*

L,joe: so did something happen between you two?

you: aniyo...

L.joe: ok but you don't look right to me...

you: please oppa, i don't want to talk about it anymore...

L.joe: arasso... i'll shut up...

so all the while you and L.joe were just keeping quiet.. you were staring out of the window while he drove... but what you don't know is that he've been stealing secret glances at you, feeling worried for you... and soon, you reached home. :"well, rest well and good night!"

"neh.. gomawo oppa" and you turned away and walk to your house...

you did not want to think about it anymore so you went straight to bed..

 

*tomorrow will be a better day!*