Three

Dream Kiss - HIATUS

'Yongguk..Wake up now..It's already 6.30 am..',Himchan woken him up.

Usually,Yongguk was the earliet member that wakes up but a past few days,he did not do the same thing again.This have made Himchan felt strange because of it.

Yongguk is still laying on his bed trying to sleep again although Himchan is standing besides his bed to wake him up.

'Yah..Yongguk..Wake up now..Manager hyung says that we have a variety show program today at Show Champion..All the kids are waking up now..',Himchan said and shook his body.

Yongguk turns around from Himchan and he is still closing his eyes. 'It's still early..Let me sleep first..I'm sleepy..',he whined.

'Yongguk-ah..why are you like this..?It's weird though that you were the earliest when waking up before this but now..it's different....',Himchan said his thoughts about Yongguk who was doing weird lately.

He silents for awhile before saying anything about why he was doing that lately.He knows that lately he is been dreaming about a strange dream.A dream about he met with a girl at a big garden that filled with flowers everywhere and in the dream he was a boy that felt comfortable with the girl.

'Umm..actually..this past two days I have been dreaming about meeting a girl.A girl that I did not knew at all where she comes from..and I was comfortable with her.I did not feel awkard with the girl..and I even hugged her..in my dream..The place where we met in the dream was really beautiful..Why did I dreamed of it..?',he scratched his head as he was feeling confused about the dream.

Himchan is checking his face infront of a mirror in the room while listening to Yongguk's dream.

'Hmm..well..So,it is about a dream?I don't what to say,Yongguk but it seems that maybe..Mmm..I don't know..but it's strange though that you dreamed about a girl..Maybe you will get a girlfriend someday....?',Himchan smiled cheekily.

Yongguk lifts his eyebrow and he gets up from his bed to stretch his body. 'Whatever..Himchan..I'm going to the bathroom now..',he just simply answered.

'Hey,wait..Daehyun is in the bathroom now.He takes his shower first before you..That's what you get for waking up late than him..',Himchan said with chuckles continued.

Yongguk turns around his head to see Himchan back. 'What...?That boy..Our turns are according to our age..He suppose to be the third..like always..',Yongguk replied and scratched his neck.

Himchan just let out some laughters before he gets outside from the room leaving Yongguk standing with blank mind in the room.

'Kim Minji..??',he sighed and walked out from the room.

 

~~~~

 

 

 

 

Today,the weather is a bit hot than usual and many customers come to the dessert restaurant where Minji works.It is a tiring day for Minji because there are  many customers coming non-stop.Usually,Minji will not get so tired easily becuase she is a hardworking girl and she rarely to mutter about being tired but today it's different for her.

In the kitchen,Jungmin is helping something about preparing the ice cream desserts.Then,Minji comes to the kitchen to wash her hands at the sink with her face is not looking very well.

Jungmin approaches her because he wants to know her condition and when he reaches her,he put his hand at her shoulder. 

'Are you okay,Minji..?You looked like you are not feeling so good today..?Are you sick..?',Jungmin asked and looked to her face.

'Emm..I'm okay..It's just my head feels a bit dizzy..',Minji replied and held her head with her left hand.

Jungmin put his hand to Minji's forehead and it is very hot that means that she is having a fever.

'Yah..Minji..You are sick..Your body's temperature is hot..I will tell..Mrs Jaehee now so you can go home..',Jungmin said and he quickly took off his apron.

'I'm okay..Jungmin..Don't tell..Mrs.Jaehee..It's just the weather is a bit hot for today..',she refused for Jungmin to tell their boss.

'I will tell her now..You just stay here first..How are you gonna work if you are sick..?Don't be stubborn..',he went outside to go to their boss room.

 

~~~~

 

 

 

She reaches home after Jungmin accompanied her until home.Luckily,her mother was at home today because her mother is taking some rest today and because of that,Jungmin left her and goes to work again.

'Omo..are you sick today,dear..?Mummy will cook some porridge for you..',her mother said and was about to leave Minji's room but was stopped by Minji.

'Mum..wait..I just want to sleep for now..I already eat at the restaurant..Just do it later mummy..',she asked for her mother not to cook porridge.

'But..You were sick Minji..',her mother replied.

She smiles to her mother before saying anything. 'I'm okay mum..Don't worry..I will get better if I get some sleep and rest..',she comforted her mother to not be worry.

Her mother nods as a sign that she agrees with what her daughter said. 'Okay..Minji..Sleep and get some rest now..Just call mummy if you want anything..',her mother said and patted her head.

'Okay,mum..Thank you..',she thanked her mother before slowly she closes her eyes to sleep.

Everything changes as soon she closed her eyes to sleep.Like her past dreams,the dream continues again for today.The big beautiful garden where she met with Yongguk but this time Yongguk is nowhere to be seen around at the big garden.

'Yongguk..Where are you..?I have come again today..',she said in her dream.She starts to walk along the flowers to find Yongguk but then a hand pats at her left shoulder.The hand is seems different and clearly it is not Yongguk's hand.

When she turns around to see who's hand is it,a lady like 40 years old age is standing infront of her.

She jumps back as she is suprised to see the lady. 'Who are you..?',she asked the first question.

A smile forms at the lady's lip. 'Young lady..Are you trying to find the young man,Bang Yong Guk..?',the lady asked Minji.

Minji frowns when the lady said the name 'Bang Yong Guk' because she thought that how did the lady know about Yongguk.

'Yes..I'm trying to find him now..Where is he?How did you know about him..?',she answered and asked another questions again.

'Young lady..he is not here now..He is not sleeping when you came here..You don't need to know how I knew him..',the lady answered and smiled again to her.

It is mysterious for Minji to meet a lady in her dream because the lady knows about Yongguk.She is confused to hear the lady's answers.

'What do you mean that he is not sleeping..?Is he was really here when I met him..?Is he having the same dream..?',Minji asked three questions in a row but everything changes again before the lady could answer the three questions.

Everything changes to her room again.She is sweating a lot when she realizes that she is now in her own room not dreaming.The clock is showing that it is now 6 pm in the evening.She sighs as she is frustrated that she wakes up before she could know the answer.

'What did the lady meant..?,she whispered in her heart.She touches her forehead to check her body's temperature before her mother comes to the room bringing a bowl of chicken porridge for her.

'Minji..I cooked some porridge for you..',her mother said gently with a smile.

'Ohh..?Alright..mum..',Minji replied and her mother fed her the porridge.