One

Dream Kiss - HIATUS

B.A.P is a group that becomes more popular day after day although B.A.P was a rookie group of 2012.Their fans are around the world and their virus keep spreading and spreading.A lot of their fans would love to be their girlfriends but for this one girl is different although she is a big fan of B.A.P.What I meant was she did not ever think to be her bias girlfriend although she was a hardcore fan of him because she thinks that it is impossible to be his girlfriend.

Her name is Kim Minji and her bias is Bang Yong Guk,the leader of B.A.P.She is a very big fan of him until she also loves his twin brother that was not an idol but as long as it is connected to Bang Yong Guk,she will just love it.She was a big fan of him since Yongguk was just called as Jepp Blackman until now when he is in his group,B.A.P as a leader and a big brother to the other five members.

'I love Bang Yong Guk',the words that always she said everyday and not even missed one day to not say it.

She is a worker at a dessert restaurant that was placed at some place at Seoul.She works there while waiting for her examination college entries.She does not like to waste her time just by staying at home because she will feel bored as she  did not have any other siblings.Her father was a lecturer at a university at Seoul while her mother was a kindergarten teacher.So,everyday they would be busy because her father works until night and her mother works until evening.Sometimes,she wish that she will have another sibling but looks like her parents did not want to add another new family members because they were very busy.

But not bored anymore besides having her job at the restaurant,she also have B.A.P as her idols.Just by saying the name of B.A.P,she will non-stop smiling and feels complete just by listening to B.A.P songs everyday.A lot of her friends says that she is just so fanatic to them especially Bang Yong Guk and it's not worth of anything to her.She did not care of what her friends said to her that loving them it's not worth of anything.She just kept her mind and heart that she loved B.A.P with sincere feelings.

She is daydreaming at one of the tables in the restaurant while wiping the table to make it clean because a loving couple just left the table.

'Ahh~If only I could be like them.Having someone and having a date together.It would be so sweet..'

She sat at the chair and staring to the transparent glass walls.She is smiling to herself while staring to the big advertisement of B.A.P's picture infront of the restaurant.

'Ahh~Yongguk ah..'she held her face with both of her hands and she did not even realized that her bestfriend,Jungmin was sitting infront of her eating some chocolate ice cream.Their shift is about to end because the clock is showing that it is already 8.30 pm.The dessert restaurant will close at 9 pm everyday except for Saturday.

Jungmin is Minji's bestfriend since elementary school and he was the only boy that could be near to her because Minji is a a girl type that would not be easy to be friends with boys.Jungmin is eating his ice cream deliciously until he decides to put some cream at her nose.Minji is just staring to the advertisement and it makes Jungmin is easy to put ice cream at her nose.He slowly reaches his finger to Minji's nose and Minji still not realises that he was sitting infront of her.

Slowly, 'Gotcha!',Jungmin shouted and he gave her a cheeky smile. She finally realizes that he was sitting infront of her and the daydream fades from her mind.She blinks for awhile before giving him a shot glare.Jungmin just let out chuckles when he sees that she is giving him a shot glare.Jungmin always like to actually especially when she is daydreaming about something that of course he did know about what was she is daydreaming.

'Having a dream about Yongguk..?'he asked and he laughed again because of Minji's sulking face.

'Yah~You should not do this to me..'she quickly wiped the chocolate ice cream at her nose and mumbled something.

'Aww..I just love to see your daydreaming face.Clearly,it was funny to see you just staring to the advertisement..'he laughed again and continued eating his ice cream.

'Yah~Park Jungmin..'she whined with frowns.

'Hmm?What?'he answered with chuckles.

Then,their boss,Mrs.Jaehee walks out from her office room to tell them to finish their work immediately because it is about to close the restaurant.Their boss was a really kind and caring to all of her workers at the restaurant.Seriously,their boss just treated them very well like a mother.All of the workers admitted that she was the best boss that everyone could have and it was rarely to find a boss like her.Minji and Jungmin are lucky to have Mrs.Jaehee as their boss since they started to work there.

'Quick everyone..It is about time to close~'Mrs.Jaehee said and a smile formed at her lips.

'Yes,Mrs..',all of the workers shouted simultaneously.

~~~~

 

At 9.30 pm,Minji arrives at her home.Her house was just close to the restaurant where she worked as same with her bestfriend too,Jungmin.Today,her parents have a dinner with some their old friends and Minji could not attend it because she has to work.She looks around her house and it is just quiet only her breathing could be heard.She sighs as she is very tired today and she just wanted to have some sleep quickly.

She fastens her steps to the upstairs going to her room and she looks to her watch again.Her watch is telling her that it is already 9.45 pm.The only thing that she could think of now is to get some sleep and have enough rest but before that she changes her clothes,brushes her teeth,and washes her face before going to her 'sweet' bed.After doing all of that,she lays on her bed and she stares to her walls.Her room walls were already full with B.A.P posters including her bias individual posters too.Her eyes are stopped at the one poster of Yongguk infront of her eyes.

'If only I could have a dream about Yongguk tonight..'she smiled to the poster and slowly she fell asleep.

Then,everything changes.Everything around her changes to a big garden.Beautiful flowers are around her and she is standing between roses.Her favourite flower is rose and it made her feels very happy and she jumps excitedly to see the flowers around her.The nice scent of the flowers makes her heart feel calm and all of her stress is release out from her mind.

'Wah~What a beautiful flowers..'she closed her eyes to let the calmness just wrapping herself but when she opened her eyes again,she saw a man standing not too faraway from her.When she slowly walks to approach the man,she then realizes that the man seems familiar to her.She blinks her eyes many times and she also rubs her eyes too before she makes a decision of her thoughts about the man.

'It can't be...Bang Yong Guk?'she said the words a bit loud and the man can hear of what she was saying.

The man slowly turns his body to face Minji.Slowly,second by second,the man clearly now is standing turning his face to Minji.

Minji's eyes goes widens as she cannot believe that he is the person that she have thoughts in her mind.

'Yongguk?'she questioned to the man.