Two

Dream Kiss - HIATUS

The man smiles to Minji and he is showing his gummy smile.It is true that it is Yongguk,Bang Yong Guk of B.A.P's leader.Bang Yong Guk of Minji's beloved bias that sometimes,she treats him as her own lover because she is a big fan of him with his fellow members.Minji feels that herself is smiling widely and her eyes are sparkling some sparkles of fascination feeling of seeing Yongguk.

'Bang Yong Guk??',she still asking that if he is really Bang Yong Guk.

She rubs her eyes again to make her eyes see clearer of the figure.Actually since before,she already saw him clearer but still her heart says to her 'Make your eyes clearer,Kim Minji'.

'Yes,I am Bang Yong Guk.The deep voice rapper of Best Absoulte Perfect!',Yongguk answered with a smile that still forming at his lips.

'Wow..Yongguk!!!!',Minji shouted excitedly and she jumped at Yongguk and hugged him.Yongguk have introduced himself as the deep voice rapper of his full name group not just as B.A.P he said.

Suprisingly,Yongguk just hugged her although this is the first time they met.The cool breeze is blowing the flowers around them gently and it makes the nice smell of the flowers can be smelled by them together.They releases the hug after a few minutes hugging to each other.Totally,she feels that she is just dreaming about hugging her bias because she thinks that how can a person just hug a peron that he or she just knew for a few minutes but the warmth feeling of Yongguk's body just made her feel calm and protected by someone.

'Yongguk..Bang Yong Guk..',she called Yongguk that was standing infront of her smiling.Just by showing his gummy smile already made Minji's cheeks are getting red.

'What is your name,girl..?',finally he asked for her name after just looking to each other for a few minutes.

Minji feels that her heart stops for a second because of Yongguk is asking for her name.She put her right hand to her chest to feel the heartbeats that clearly is beating 'Just answer your name,Kim Minji'.

'Err..Kim Minji.Just call me Minji..',she answered her name but was hesitated at first.

'What a nice name..Minji..Minji baby..',Yongguk called her as Minji baby.

'Emm..W-What..?',she asked with her eyes blinking as a sign 'Really'?

'Minji baby...',he called her again and showed his gummy smile too.

Everything change before she could talk a word with Yongguk again.She hears something is ringing besides her and the ringing sound becomes louder and louder.She groans in a sleepy tone and whining about it is still early.

It is still early?Wait. She gets up quickly and it is just her dream last night.

'Wake up..Minji..',a soft voice woken her up.It was her mother's voice.Everyday,her mother will wakes her up if she is still not waking up by herself.

She rubs her neck as she is dissapointed that the sweet and precious moment is just a dream that she had last night but she realizes that her wish to have a dream about Yongguk last night did really happened.

'I love Bang Yong Guk..',her words that she must say everyday.She glances at the posters at her walls and she quickly gets up from her bed and then goes into the bathroom.Her working shift will starts at 9 am.Everyday,she will walk to her work with Jungmin as Jungmin's house was just a few house separated from Minji's house.

 

 

~~~~

 

After having her breakfast with her parents,she immediately takes her bag and kisses her parents cheeks.Jungmin is waiting for her infront of her house gate.

'What take you so long,Minji?',Jungmin asked her as soon as she approaches him.

'As long as I am not late,Minmin..',she replied and she poked out her tongue continued with laughter after that.

'Yah..Kim Minji..I'm serious..',he replied back and they walked together to their work.

 

 

~~~~

 

At work,the dessert restaurant,Minji is having her lunch with her bestfriend,Jungmin.Once again,just as usual as everyday she would do is smiling by herself again but today is different from the others before.This time her smile is wider than before.Jungmin knew that if her smile is wider than before that means she is having a delightful moment last night.

'Having some precious moment last night..?',Jungmin asked her with chuckles.

'Emmmm..yeah..I had a very sweet dream last night..Aww..',she blinked her eyes cutely infront of her bestfriend.

'Ohh..So,is it about B.A.P?Himchan?Daehyun?Youngjae?Jongup?Zelo?or...Yongguk?',he pretended to ask her about who was she was dreaming last night.

'Yah..of course it was Yongguk..You already knew whom I like the most right..?',she answered and drank her milk shake.

'Of course..I know Minji..I'm just asking you to see what will you say..',he let out chuckles.

She just rolled her eyes as a reply to her bestfriend and continued listening to her ear phones while drinking her milk shake.She is listening to some of B.A.P songs at her phone.

 

 

~~~~

 

Tonight she wish that she will have the same dream again.This morning, she just cannot stopped thinking about her dream last night.She wonders if she will have the same dream again for this night.

'I wish I will have the same dream again for this night..',she wished before slowly closing her eyes to sleep.Today,she was not feeling tired at all because the dream that she had last night became her medicine to stay full of energy.Minji just loved Yongguk so much and she falls asleep after thinking for awhile.

Everything changes again to a big garden that full of beautiful flowers everywhere such as Roses,Lavenders,Daisies,Goldenrods,Asters,and many more.

She dances happily around the flowers and she stops when someone is hugging her from behind.Her heart is beating rapidly as the pair of hands is hugging her tightly.

'Hello..Minji baby..We meet again..',deep voice sent shivers to her body and she turned around just to see his face is just a few centimetres from her face.

She releases the hug by him and she stands infront of him.

'Ohh..Hello..Yongguk..',she greeted back with a smile.

The dream continues again for this night and it makes Minji feels so glad that she cannot even describe in words about the happiness that she had.

'Let me bring you to somewhere..',he grabbed her hand and then everything changed to another place.Now,the place is a calming-looking river.The water looks so fresh from what Minji sees.

Yongguk brings her closer to the river and then they bend down their legs when they reaches near the river.

'The water is cool and refreshing....Why don't you try it?Trust me you will feel refresh and new..',Yongguk asked her to try the water to wash her face.

She nods her head and she reaches her hand to the water and then washes her face with the water.After washing her face,it is true what Yongguk said to her.

'Wah..You are right,Yongguk..I feel resfresh and new..',she gave him a smile and continued washing her elbows.

'Well..this river is only for people that will be love by someone.If he or she feels refresh and new after washing with the water,that means you will be love by someone..',Yongguk explained and it made Minji's heartbeating became  fast.

Yongguk's face is just look like an angel when she secretly staring at his face,eyes,nose,lips.Everything about Yongguk just made her feels calm,comfortable,and happy.

'Will be love by someone..??',she asked while lifted her eyebrow.

Before Yongguk could answer to her question,everything changes again but this time is her own room.The morning sun light is hitting at her face because last night she forgot to close the curtains.

She yawns and stretches her body before she gets up from her bed.Today,she wakes up earlier than the time she sets at her alarm clock.

'I love Bang Yong Guk..',she said the words as the words are the starting words of her day.