Chapter 11 - The Ex-Boyfriend

Loving With All My Heart

Chapter 11

The Ex-Boyfriend

(A/N: There is a little bit of mature language here. I appologize for the minior language maturaty)

Seohyun bows and opens the car door to get out. However, once she is outside the door, before even closing the car door, she looks up and sees a guy leaning against her mail box, with his arms crossed, staring at her. 

"O...o...oppa" Seohyun says in shock, causing the guy to smirk. 

"Long time no see, Seohyun"

-----

"Y..Yonghwa oppa, what are you..." Seohyun started saying until she was cut off by a forefull kiss

Seohyun struggles to make him get off of her, forefully hitting him, trying to make him let go. 

Kyuhyun POV

Kyuhyun still sitting in the car hears a guys voice and Seohyun's voice shocked "Younghwa Oppa?" he says as he herd the name, untill suddendly he sees the guy come closer and lean against Seohyun, while she continually hits him. Suddently, he gets up and out of the car to see him kissing her, while she forecefully wants to get out of the kiss. Thus, he runs over and grabs Seohyun's arm and pulls her out of the forefull kiss. 

When Kyuhyun pulls her out she grabs onto Kyuhyun's arm and cries. 

"Excuse me, i dont think she wants to be played around with. I suggest you stop now" said Kyuhyun

"Ha! And who are you?" What buisness do you have with her and I. We were in the middle of something and you interupted us" said Yonghwa

Kyuhyun looks at Seohyun with tears in her eyes and looks back at Yonghwa "I dont think she wanted to be in the middle of something. So i think you should leave now" said Kyuhyun strenly looking at Yonghwa

"You bastard! Who do you think you are? You can't possibly be her boyfriend, this girl is not capable of being girlfriend matieral. Too obssesed with Love, Love Love.  I would be extremly nice and sweet to her, but all she talks about is true love" Yonghwa shouted, and then looked at Seohyun "Fine, you wanted love, i tried giving it to you. Dont you know about making love together, true love can be released like that, but no. You never wanted to make love together. All you cared about was feelings, i tried giving you, or making true love with you but you declined it. And look where you are now. Boyfriend-less? Hanging out with a loserl ike him?! Hmp." Said Yonghwa.

Suddenly, Seohyun let go of Kyuhyun's arm and when she was about to say something back, she saw Kyuhyun punch Yonghwa in the face and herd him say "You're the real bastard" When suddenly, it didnt take much for Yonghwa to immediatly reply to Kyuhyun with a hard punch to his face as well. All of thus turning into a fight right in front of Seohyun. All Seohyun see's is a bruised and bloody nosed Yonghwa, and a also badly bruised Kyuhyun with a bloody nose and lip. She had to stop it. 

"STOP!" Seohyun yelled, causing both boys to look at her. And unexpectedly she sent a slap across Yonghwa's face "You! You dont even know what true love is. All you think about it . . . . If you think that is what making true love is. I pitty you and all the women you made love to. That first time i saw you making your true love to that girl when we went out for already about 3 months, i was sad, but because i thought i loved you i let it go. When i saw you do it again a few months later, i was heartbroken, but still i loved you and let it go again. But the third time i saw you making love, in my own living room couch when my parents were away and i was not home yet, you were making your true love with that woman, i could not stand it. I didnt care about beliving you anymore, because all you care about is . is not making true love. You want to know why i never wanted to have with you? It's because i wanted to wait till i could fully trust and love you. But it was impossible becuase of all the times i saw you with other women. From then on all i see in you is a stupid playboy." Seohyun said in a firm tone. 

Yonghwa, being shocked in what Seohyun just said, was dumbfounded, he was about to say something, when Seohyun grabbed Kyuhyun's arm and said "Let's go Kyuhyun" and dragged him into the house. 

But as they walk away Yonghwa yells "But i came here for a reason! I came here to get you back! I can change!" he shouted, and Seohyun and Kyuhyun were already inside the house. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello everyone! I'm sorry for the short update! :( I just wanted to give you guys a little something because i am afraid people are leaving me and not trusting that i will post. I see many SeoKyu shippers around AsianFanFics and Youtube. Alot of Youtube users notice me and support me, and i am really happy for that. Thank You guys so every much! Although, this is a short and a kinda crappy chapter, still please enjoy! I will update soon :) ^_^

By the way how do you guys like the banner or YongSeoKyu? I quickly thought of it and threw it together for this chapter ^_^

Thanks For Reading!

~ Comment ~ Subsribe ~ Add ~ Vote ~

 

AznJen