I love you

Between the two of you

I woke up this morning with Taemin kissing my forehead. I instantly smiled when I felt his lips press against my forehead.

''Morning, You're getting discharged today!'' He said with his bright beautiful smile.

''I know. Im excited!'' I said.

''So do you want to stop by your house first and get an exchage of clothes or should we go straight to the mall?'' 

''Um.. I.. I dont remember where my house is..'' I said, stuttering and frowning slightly.

''Well. Then you can stay at my dorm until you remember, alright?'' 

Soon after saying that, he helped me stand up and I got dressed ,and  he signed me out of the hospital. I was finally free. We went straight to the mall and he bought me some clothes. I felt like I was the princess and he was my prince. It couldn't feel anymore special. After we went shopping, he brought me to the dorm. Where Im going to be staying with them. When I got in. I was so surprised by Minho!

''SURPRISE!!! CONGRATS ON YOUR DESCHARGE!'' Minho shouted, when I walked in the door.

''Thank you''

''Well. We got a call from Taemin saying you were going to be staying with us for a while. So, we decided you a little surprise!''

''Aha. You didnt have to! You guys taking care of me is enough''

Afterwards, Minho put a blindfold on my eyes and walked me into a room. When he took it off, the room I was in had a lovely big bed, nightstands, dresser, huge closet and even a makeup table with a mirror that lights up! The room was painted teal, and the furniture was black and white.

''Wowww!! Thank you so much! I love it!!'' I said, almost crying!