Where it all began.

Between the two of you

The last thing I saw was car approaching. Then everything when black. I was in a critical stage... I opened my eyes, once the surgery was done, and I saw this young gorgeous looking boy.

''Hello? Are you awake?'' He asked, looking at me closely, while he is sitting down on the chair beside my bed.

''Umm, who are you?'' I said, this uneasy

''Hi, I'm Taemin. I was the one in the other car, the car who hit you.'' He said

''Why are you here?''

''Because, I know I caused this. So I will pay all the bills and be by your side until you  are fully recovered''

''I can take care of myself. I was taking care of myself fine until you came and hit me'' I said while getting up. He tell took me and put me down

''You cant be getting up. You're still very weak, you had to go through a big surgery''

''Yeah because of you!'' I said. I know I was being harsh, but I never needed anybody's help. And I was really mad that I got to almost reach death, and he didnt get a scratch on his face.

''I am very sorry. If I could, I wish I was the one who almost died. I truly do. Please let me take care of you until you recover, to show how sorry I am.'' he said, almost helpless.

I turned around and fell asleep. I couldnt face this kind of drama right now. And anyways, I was exhausted. When I woke up, I found myself in a room surrounded by 4 men and the boy who hit me.

''Hello'' They all said at the same time

''You guys are..?'' I said looking at them.

''You dont know who we are?'' One of them said. 

Suddenly, a doctor walked in.

''She suffered a bit of brain damage which caused her to lose some parts of her memories. Such as recognizing people and remembering names. Also, she doesn't remember much about what happened before the accident. For example, where she was. What she was doing. Where she was going.''

''Aigo... I caused all of this. Is there any treatment she can go through to get all her memories and recover as soon as possible?'' Taemin said with a little hope and worried.

''Im afraid not. She has to experience a new type of memory that will activate her brain to work again to retrieve lost information. You have to trigger it''

''So you would have to make her experience something she has never expercienced before?'' One of the members said. He sounded like he had the deepest voice out of them all.

''Yes.'' The doctor said, looking through the documents

''Like what?'' Taemin said

''Love. Many people haven't expercienced that before'' the doctor said, looking at them.

They all looked at  themlselves and looked back at me. I acted like I didnt know what they were talking about.