Getting Treatments

Between the two of you

When I woke up, I told the doctors about my memory coming back. So, they told me that I can start a treatment. According to the doctor, this treatment is very accurate and will make me remember everything.. But I dont think I want to remember. I want to make new memories. I accepted to do the treatment.

The doctors soon left and I was left in the room with Taemin.

''I dont know if I want to do this treatment..'' I said, looking at Taemin seriously.

''I thought you said you were going to do it''

''I know.. But I said it because I do want to get my memories back.. But I also just want to make new memories instead..'' I said looking down. 

Taemin lifted my chin causing me to look at him.

''I know you think I will leave when you recover. But I wont!'' He said.

His head kept getting closer to mine.. And finally he kissed me, still lifting my chin up. I cant even explain in words what it was like. Its everything I always wanted and more. 

He pulled away and sat back on his chair beside my bed. I smiled at him and then Minho walked in.

''Hey guys! Taemin texted me the great news about you being able to get treatment! Congrats!'' Minho said, Handing me a bouquet of roses.

''Thank you Minho. I love roses'' I said, smelling the roses.

Minho went out of the room and got another chair so he could sit beside my bed. He took the chair and sat beside Taemin. The doctor walked in and told me that the latest results show that I could be discharged tomorrow because I was healing fast. I would just need to come in for the treatment. Obviously I would have to take it easy when It comes to activities and everything. I accepted and decided to leave tomorrow. Taemin promised me that he would come pick me up tomorrow when I get discharged. He also said he would take me out shopping. Could the day get any better? I dont think so. Minho and Taemin left, and I fell asleep soon after.