06

Will you open your eyes and look at me?

Eunjung's POV

I got shocked the way Mir oppa kissed me. He stopped and got away from me.

I couldn't say anything and just blinked my eyes while oppa just hugged me.

"Eunjung-ah, I really love you. You know that, right?"

"...Yeah....."

"Why don't you go in, it's getting late."

"Eung.... Good night, oppa." I said and gave his jacket back to him and went inside.

 

Next day

"Eunjung-ah! Wake up." My brother came inside my room and pulled me up so I would sit down.

"What time is it?" I said as I tried to go back to sleep."

"It's 8:00." He said as he pulled me back up and squizzed my face so that I would wake up.

"Stop messing around with my face!" I said as I got mad and threw a pillow to him.

"Quit messing around and get up."

"What about MBLAQ?"

"I told them to leave yesterday after our project since we finished early."

"Oh..... Okay.... Then.... I will go back to sleep." I said as I pulled the blanket over my face.

"YAH!!!" He came running and started tickling me and I fell down hard on the floor trying to get away from him.

"It hurts...." Tears started to come out when I hit my head on the wall.

"Eunjung-ah, are you okay? Did you hurt anywhere? I'm sorry..." My brother asked while rubbing my head.

"I hate you!" I yelled at him and went out to see mother.

"Omma? Appa?" I yelled.

"They left early in the morning." Oppa said as he came out from my room.

"What? Why? Where?"

"To Italy. They went to have a meeting with the CEOs there." He said as he rubbed my head once again.

"Are you going off to club tonight?" I asked him.

"Probably. Why?"

"Just wondering."

"Are you going on a date?"

"Well... I'm not sure....." I lied to him.

"If you do, tell me before okay?" He said.

 

In the afternoon

Mir oppa called me and asked me if I have time that afternoon. I said yes and we decided to meet at the central park.

I got ready and was about to go out when I heard a door open.

"Eunjung-ah, are you going out?" It was my brother.

"Yeah. I don't know when I'm coming back.... So just go to club or something without telling me." I said and got my heels and went out.

No one's POV

Eunjung went to the park and Seungho quietly followed her. He canceld his date at the club just to follow his sister.

"Eunjung-ah, over here." Mir called Eunjung and she ran to him and was about to fall right in front of him while Mir caught her.

"Aigoo, you should be careful. Okay?" Mir said.

Seungho was about to run to his sister when she fell down which made Mir notice Seungho while Eunjung did not know.

"Okay... Where are we going?" Eunjung asked Mir.

"What do you want to do?"

"Let's go and have dinner. I'm kind of getting hungry."

"Why don't we go to that restaurant at the first floor of the Seoul Hotel? They are really good."

"Okay!"

Seungho's face started to get red when he heard Mir talking about going to Hotel and eat.

'What is he trying to do? Hotel? Is he crazy or something?' Seungho was getting mad at Mir, one of his best friend.

When the two got into the hotel restaurant, Seungho called the manager out.

"I'm Ham Seungho, AG company's CEO's son, and I need your help."

"Mr. Ham, what is it?"

"The couple that just went in, that girl is my younger sister. I need you to somehow disturb them. Please?"

"If it's your request, I am happy to do so." the manager said and left. Seungho followed him and sat at the table where he could see his sister and Mir form the behind.

Since it was dinner time, the lighting were pretty dark with a live orchestra playing.

Eunjung and Mir ordered food and started talking.

Seungho just watched them and saw the manager giving him a sign.

The manager was walking with a bottle of an opened wine and two wine glasses and purposely bumped into Mir's chair and spilled the wine on Mir's shirt.

"Aish! Where are you looking?" Mir got up and tried to shake off the wine while Eunjung also got up and got the napkin and tried to get rid of the wine.

"I'm so sorry, mister. Why don't I get you a pair of shirt in the back room. Please follow me." The manager took Mir and Eunjung just sat down.

Seungho took the chance and approached his sister.

"Ham Eunjung."

"OPPA!" She was surprised.

"what are you doing here?"

"Oppa... I... I..."

"You are with Mir, aren't you?"

"I... "

"Let's go home. This place is no where for you to be."

"Oppa, why do you keep not approving me and Mir oppa? It's not like we are getting married tomorrow or something. We are just dating." She explained to her brother.

"Eunjung-ah, you don't konw Mir that well. He is not the type of guy that you like."

"You don't know the type I like. So back off."

"Ham Eunjung. Do you really want to know why he brought you to Hotel restaurant?"

"Why?" Eunjung asked but Mir came back.

"Eunjung-ah, I'm back. did the food come out... Seungho?" Mir acted as if he didn't know Seungho was following him.

"Bang Mir, what are you doing here with my sister?"

"What do you mean by what are we doing? We are here to just eat? What else?" He acted as if he was innocent.

"Oppa, stop making fuss and let's just go home. Mir oppa, I'm sorry for today. I think my brother need to go home and rest a bit."

"Oh... Okay, Eunjung-ah, I will see you tomorrow at school. go home safe, Seungho." Mir said as he went to the cashier.

Eunjung's POV

"YAH! What are you doing? It was my first date! You ruined everything!" I yelled at my brother on the way home in his car.

"Do you really not know why he took you to Hotel? Are you that dumb?" he yelled louder than me.

"To eat? What else would we do?" I said looking out the window.

"You are so.... Urgh! He might have planned to go to the hotel room with you! To do what? Of course to sleep!" He blurted out.

"Wait.... What did you just say? Mir oppa doing what with me? He won't do such thing with me. He is not like you." I thought he was joking and just let it slide.

When we arrived, I got out from the car and just went inside.

"I'm Home!" I yelled at the empty house as I walked up the stairs. I feel so lonely everyday... My parents are always out, my brother is out whenever my parents are out. Because I'm friends with MBLAQ, I don't have that much of friends.

"Ham Eunjung, You need to talk with me." He said as he tried to come inside my door.

I slammed the door at his face and just lied down on the bed.