04

Will you open your eyes and look at me?

I felt guilty that I did not eat my food properly.

"Eunjung-ah, why are you not eating?" Mir oppa asked.

"Don't mind me.... but will you make up with Joon oppa or something? The atmosphere is so down right now." I whispered back.

"Don't care about that but did you think about my suggestion?" He whispered.

"I don't know yet" I said and got up to throw away my lunch leftovers and came back.

"Joon oppa, what's wrong?" I sat next to him this time.

"Eunjung-ah, come sit over here." Mir oppa interrupted.

No one's POV

G.O and Chundoong felt they were left out since it looked like a problem about a girl so they stepped back and sat at a different table looking at them

"You think they are fighting about Eunjung?" G.O asked.

"Yeah. You too?" Chundoong answered.

"What happened during the weekend?" G.O asked even though he knew no one would answer him.

Eunjung's POV

"Mir, Joon. Will you two stop all of this nonsense?" Seungho oppa said

"Brother, let me just handle this. Joon oppa, thank you for what you did but from next time just call Mir oppa when that kind of thing happens again. Mir oppa, I....I accept your suggestion. There. Now, you two, stop and apologize to each other. Okay?" I said

"Wait.... I didn't misunderstand this.... did I?" Mir said witha smile on his face.

"You heard me right. Come over here." I took Mir oppa's arm and took him behind the building.

"But it's a secret to the others okay? My parents will be shocked."

"Okay okay." He said and hugged me.

"Mir! Where did you go?" my brother was looking for him.

 

After school

This time I went to where MBLAQ will be finishing their classes.

"Eunjung-ah!" Mir oppa waved at me.

"Oppa!"

"What is going on here? I smell something fishy...." G.O oppa said.

"What are you talking about? They have been like that for more than 10 years already." My brother said the truth but it kind of helped us.

"But still.... something changed....." G.O oppa said to himself.

"Brother, I need to go to the mall for a second today. So you go home first. Okay?" I said as I said by to the oppas.

Then I texted Mir oppa to get out of the group with an excuse and come to the mall.

 

Around the corner, I Was waiting for him

"Eunjung-ah!"

"Oppa!"

"Well, so.... today is our first day??" 

"I guess??" I said while blushing. We always spent time together but it feels weird when we are alone.

"Then I will give you..." He gave me a peck on my cheek.

"Mir-yah!" Somebody called while his lips were still on my cheek.

"Bang Mir! What are you doing to my sister??" It was my brother. Why is he even here? I'm in trouble now....

"Brother, why are you..."

"I came to tell Mir to come to our house this weekend to work on our project and have a sleepover with MBLAQ but..... but.... What are you doing to my sister?" brother grabbed Mir oppa's collar.

"Oppa! stop!" I barged in and stood between them and made my brother let go of Mir oppa.

"Ham Eunjung! So are you saying you.... and Mir..... Do you know who he is? He is not the type you should date! I was trying to protect you from dating someone like him. He is only good for you as another brother! You don't understand his life. He... He... I can't say it with my own words..."

"Mir oppa.... what is my brother saying? What about the way you live??" I said while knowing nothing.

"Eunjung-ah, let's just go. Seungho, I am not going to live my life the way I did until now with Eunjung. I'm telling you the truth."

"Eunjung-ah, as your brother, I'm trying to protect my very one sister and help you not fall into a bad path. Just letting you know." He said as he just walked away while Mir oppa took me to the other direction.

"Oppa, what is it?" I asked Mir oppa again.

"It's nothing for you to worry about." He said with a smile on his face.

 

Seungho's POV

Bang Mir..... I warned him so many times since Eunjung enrolled as a first grade in high school. He.... He is such a.... I should just say it out. He slept with so many more woman than I did but even worse, he always ended up making the girl get pregnant or make the girl suicide because of him. He doesn't go out with only one girl... He always has one or two more girls somewhere....

That is why I always made him not approach her alone. If she needs to stay at his house overnight, his parents are home, whenever he slept over at my house, I almost never slept and made sure that Mir went to sleep and kept sleeping. But.... How did this happen? My own sister is.... She has made her own grave.

Eunjung's POV

"Oppa, I think it's getting a little late. I'm sure my parents will get worried soon."

"Oh... Okay..... Tell your brother that I am going to the project/sleepover this weekend. See you tomorrow!"

"Eung^^" I said and went inside my house.