Truth Or Dare

Sunshine Inn
Jonghyun woke up feeling really stiff in the morning. All of his limbs were killing him. He went to stretch out his arms and realized he couldn't move them. When he looked at them he saw that they were tied to the post of his bed. It was the same for his legs. "Fayth!!!!" he yelled at the top of his lungs, "You better untie me!!" Downstairs Fo and Avy were eating breakfast when they heard him. The other boys had already left the house earlier on. "I love how he immediately assumes it's me who did it and he must really be mad to be using my actual name," Fo said while smirking at Avy. "Well you were part of it and your usually the one messing with him" Avy laughed. Fo shrugged her shoulders and then headed upstairs to untie Jonghyun. "Good morning J-Saurus!!" Fo said as she burst through the door, "Did you sleep well?" "Just hurry up and untie me!" he snapped while struggling against his rope bonds. "Is that anyway to talk to people J-Saurus. I don't think I wanna untie you." Fo started walking to the door but stopped when Jonghyun shouted out "Wait!" Fo slowly turned around and looked at him with an expecting expression. "Please untie me" he begged through gritted teeth. Fo looked at him in surprise for a few seconds and then went to untie him. When he was released from his bonds he went to get out of bed but his limbs were weak and he fell. Fo instantly felt guilty and helped him up. She slung his arm around her shoulders and helped him to the bathroom. She waited outside for him to be finished and when he came out she helped to his bed. She made him lay down and then went to get him a drink and something to eat. When she came back, Jonghyun looked completely flabbergasted. "Why are you being so nice to me?" "I'm not as mean as you think I am" Fo unwillingly responded "No shut your face and drink your water J-Saurus" Fo said with a smile. Jonghyun complied with her order and then downed his food. Fo then began to massage his muscles in order to get the blood flowing again. The motion slowly lulled Jonghyun to sleep. When he woke up Fo was gone but he felt a lot better. He looked thoughtfully at the chair she had been sitting in and then got up to get dressed so he could join everybody else downstairs.  What!!" screamed Macy in a startled voice. "I think we should play Truth or Dare" said Taemin with a giggle. Avy looked at him as if he were crazy and then thought about he idea. "That actually sounds like fun" Fo and Avy said together at the same time. "Haha twinness!!" Fo said while laughing. "What?" said Minho. "Well you see Minny" Fo began to explain, "Avy and I have known each other for a while so we have twin moments where we think the same thing." "It's actually really weird sometimes" added Avy, "because it's almost like we can read each others mind. I'll go to say something and she'll ask me if I was reading her mind 'cause she was thinking what I said." "That is weird" Jonghyun commented as he was walking into the livingroom. He walked over to the couch and plopped in between Minho and Fo. Minho gave him a funny look and Fo didn't even notice the change in seating partners. Everyone else did however because they began to wonder what was going on. They decided to ignore it and agreed to playing the game. "I think Tae should go first since this game was his idea" Fo said. "Okay!!" Tae said excitedly "I'll pick..... Avy to give me the choice." "Okay, Truth or Dare?" "Ummm I'll start with Dare!" Tae said with an adorable grin. Avy didn't want to be to hard on the adorable maknae so she picked an easy one, "I dare you to...... hug Fo!" Avy wanted it to sound like a tough thing to do so he wouldn't know she was being easy on him. Fo was actually a softy, so she allows people to hug her even though she doesn't like it. Tae looked slightly scared for a second and then Fo opens up her arms and says "Come here and give me a hug." He laughed at how weird it sounded coming from her and then threw his arms around his shoulders. Fo gave Avy an I'll-get-you-back-for-this-look and then sat back on the couch. "We can go in a circle... that means Fo is next" Tae said while plopping back down in his seat next to Avy on the floor. "I want to be her questioner!" Jonghyun called out. "Bring it on J-Saurus, nothing you say will phase me!! I choose dare!" Fo said with confidence. "I dare you to kiss me! Let's see you try to..." he said but was stopped when Fo walked up and planted a kiss on his mouth. Jonghyun and the rest of the boys looked at her in utter shock. "Fo has no shame. She'll do anything without embarrassment and she doesn't back away from a challenge" Avy told the boys and Macy nodded her head in agreement. They all looked at her in amazement and then Tae tried to distract them by announcing the next player. "Well it looks like it's Minho's turn!! Oh wait how did we skip Jonghyun....... Oh well." Minho looked around the room and then picked Key as his questioner. "Truth or Dare" Key asked. "Truth" "Oooo, our first truth of the day!!" Fo said in excitement. "Were you the one who tried to dye my hair yesterday during the prank war that was going on?" "No" Minho said truthfully. Avy looked away with a blush and Key looked at her suspiciously. "I guess I'm next" Onew said unhappily. He choose Macy to be his questioner. He decided to go the safe way and choose truth. "Do you like anyone in this room?" Onew turned bright red and stuttered a "Yes." Everyone looked at him thoughtfully except for Fo because she already knew who he liked. Next was Mace's turn. She choose Onew as her questioner 'cause she felt bad for embarrassing him and she choose dare. " I dare you to give Minho a hug and tell him you love him." Mace looked at Fo questioningly and when she nodded in approval Mace went over and hugged him while saying "I love you." Minho looked away in embarrassment and Fo shifted uncomfortably in her seat. For Avy's turn she choose Fo as her questioner 'cause she thought Fo would go easy on her. "I choose dare" Avy said so she wouldn't appear to be a chicken. "For  your dare you have to spend the night with Tae and you can't leave the room even if he strips again while sleeping" Fo said with an evil smile. Avy looked over at Tae and blushed red but knew she couldn't refuse the dare and was secretly happy to get to spend more time with the adorable maknae. Key's turn was next and he choose Tae as his questioner while also deciding on the safe route and choosing truth. "Hmm...... Do you.... Umm.... Oh, Do you like me? I don't annoy you do I?" Tae asked with puppy dog eyes. "That was two questions Taemin." Tae continued to look at him so Key answered "Of course I like you, you don't annoy me." A wide grin broke out across Tae's face and all the girls freaked out over his adorableness. When Jonghyun refused to go they decided to end the game. "Way to be a party pooper J-Saurus" Fo said as she punched him in the arm. He glared at her and walked off. Fo then kicked everyone outside 'cause she was in a cleaning mood and she wanted people out so she could clean the house top to bottom. Everyone decided to go outside and soak up some rays.