Hickey

Girly?It's Not That Bad...

Cold sweat broke on Kyuhyun’s face as he tried to pry Changmin’s hands off from his private area. Gaeun did nothing to help the younger to stop the ual harassment instead she kept taking pictures of them while staring with full interest at the unfolding scene in front of her.

“ N-noona. How do I um... hey, don’t touch that! S-stop this? “

Kyuhyun choked out a question as he struggled to get away from Changmin’s naughty hands. No one got to the great Cho Kyuhyun! Unless he himself was willing...

 Kyuhyun involuntarily let out a gasp when Changmin pinned him down on the soft couch. Changmin his ear and trailed down until he reached Kyuhyun’s fair neck. The latter moaned when Changmin on the skin near his collarbone.

Gaeun, satisfied with Kyuhyun’s moan, decided to speak up.

“ You’re manly Changminnie. Very. “

Changmin’s body jolted like an electric wave just coursed throughout his body. Kyuhyun stared dumbfounded at the sudden halt of the ual harassment. He looked up to see Changmin blinking at him before his whole face flushed. Changmin let out an undignified high-pitch screeched and quickly scrambled off from on top of Kyuhyun.

“Wh-what?” Changmin heaved a shaky breath.

Kyuhyun slowly sat up, still dishevelled from earlier and stared across the sofa at the confused Changmin. There was an awkward silence between the three of them before Gaeun broke it off.

“I’m going to clean the kitchen.”

Gaeun rose from her seat and disappeared into the kitchen; leaving the two boys to sit in the living room, dumbfounded at the change of event. Well, mostly Changmin.

‘What am I doing just now? Why was I on top of Kyuhyun? Aren’t we supposed to be in school? And w-what’s that?”

Changmin squinted his eyes when he spotted a dot of dark pink that was turning slight purple near Kyuhyun’s collarbone that he found really y and then it hit him.

‘Hi-hickey?!’  

Kyuhyun who seemed to notice Changmin that was particularly staring at his neck looked down and a smug look slowly settled itself on Kyuhyun’s features.

“Before you ask, it’s you who did this.”

Changmin spluttered at the revelation. He did t-that? He didn’t remember leaving a hickey near Kyuhyun’s collarbone. What was he doing earlier anyway?

Kyuhyun smirked at the confused look on Changmin’s face. He got on his knees and started to crawl towards the still clueless Changmin. Changmin who realized Kyuhyun was inching closer to him, backed away from the latter until he was trapped between the armrest and his crush. Kyuhyun leaned down and Changmin sunk further into the sofa.

“W-what are you doing?” he squeaked out.

Instead of an answer, Kyuhyun bit down on his neck and on his skin like a vampire. Changmin yelped and he couldn’t help but hissed at the pain. He then felt Kyuhyun the spot that he had bitten and pulled away. Changmin blinked quizzically.

“Tying the score.” Kyuhyun huffed out.

Kyuhyun stared at his masterpiece before letting a smirked formed on his face. Satisfied, he stood up from the sofa and fixed his school uniform. Changmin gaped like a fish out of the water trying to form a coherent sentence.

Kyuhyun looked down at Changmin that was still laying on the sofa, frozen, “I’m going.”

It was all a blur to Changmin and he only snapped out of it when the faint clicking of the front door resonated in his ears and he found himself alone in the living room with the clanking sound of utensils that came from the kitchen. He raised a hand to caress the hickey that Kyuhyun gave him a moment ago. It was tingling.

He blinked and blinked and blinked. He stared at the ceiling for a while before reaching for a small cushion near his head and covered his flushed face.

Muffled scream could be heard through the whole Shims’ household.


Gaeun was cooking dinner when the doorbell of the house rang. She stopped whatever she was doing and wiped her hands with a towel before going out of the kitchen to answer the door.

As soon as she opened the front door, she was bombarded with incoherent questions from the flailing Junsu and Jaejoong. Gaeun stared, undeterred at the two that was talking animatedly with their hands in the air doing weird exaggerating motions.

After a whole five minutes, the both of them stopped talking and looked at Gaeun. She moved aside to let the two boys into the house and they quickly entered.

“Minnie is in his room.”

Gaeun supplied before retreating back to the kitchen and the boys were left to stare at her back. Jaejoong and Junsu started for the stairs in search for their best friend.

Jaejoong opened the door to Changmin’s room and frowned when he saw the latter curled up like a ball in the corner of the room with a pillow covering his face. Jaejoong shared a look with Junsu who just shrugged.

“Changmin?”

Changmin removed the pillow from his face and snapped his head up so fast that Junsu cringed. Jaejoong stepped neared and kneeled in front of Changmin, his face concerned. He started to open his mouth but stopped when he saw a bite mark on Changmin’s neck. He scrutinized the said mark with such concentration that when the answer came to him, he was left to sit on his bum, wide eyes and a shaky hand raised to point at his best friend.

“You...Changminnie...your innocence...NOOOOOO!!!!!!!!”

Changmin and Junsu jumped and immediately covered their ears at Jaejoong’s scream that was almost hysterical. Jaejoong scrambled backwards on his away from Changmin with his eyes still glued on the mark on Changmin’s neck like it was the most scary thing in the world.

Kim Jaejoong finally broke down right there and then.

30 minutes later...

“Really? Y-you didn’t do it?”

Changmin sighed and rubbed his temple. He finally got Jaejoong to calm down with much persuasion and the help from Junsu. Jaejoong sniffed into the tissue – it was his second box of tissue – and peered sceptically at Changmin.

“Yes. Really. I’m still a,” Changmin scoffed “, Jae.”

Jaejoong slumped against Junsu on the bed in relief. Junsu patted his hair comfortingly. Changmin stood up from the bed and picked up his pillow that he used to suffocate himself earlier with and put it back on the bed.

“Then, why do you have t-that on your neck?”

Changmin froze and the embarrassing memories that made his heart flutter and this warm feeling swirling in the pit of his stomach came back full force. Jaejoong saw Changmin’s face became a deep shade of red and he slowly widen his eyes, mouth ready to scream before Changmin unfroze himself.

“N-no! Please don’t scream! W-we didn’t do it! I-I swear! He, Kyuhyun bit me and...and he said he was tying the score because I sort of b-bit him too. I don’t really remember when I bit him but I just did. How did I end up at home in the first place anyway? Do you guys know anything about this? I can’t remember.”

Jaejoong gaped at the explanation. He shifted his gaze on Junsu and the both of them shared a nervous look before shaking their head frantically. Changmin frowned at the gesture but shrugged it off.

After that, the three of them cleaned Changmin’s room and get rid of the used tissues on the floor. Changmin rolled his eyes when Jaejoong had the audacity to look disgusted when he picked up the used tissues. In the end, Junsu and Jaejoong excused themselves before dinner time came and bid Gaeun and Changmin goodbye.

“Looks like Changmin is okay but it’s a bit weird, don’t you think so?”

Jaejoong asked on their walk back. Junsu rubbed his chin in thought and nodded.

“Yeah. I thought he’s beaten Kyuhyun senselessly but it looks like it’s different from usual. He also said that he gave Kyuhyun a hickey. Sort of. That’s really weird.”

Jaejoong and Junsu looked at each other before shrugging.


The next morning saw Changmin fidgeting in front of his bathroom mirror; looking anxiously at the mark on his neck that was sporting a vibrant pink and purplish hues. He spent a good half an hour trying to come up with a way to cover it. Thank God it wasn’t his turn to make breakfast that morning so he had extra time to prepare himself.  In the end, he decided to wear a scarf eventhough the weather was warm and stuffy.

Changmin descended the stair and entered the dining room. He was immediately met with his sisters’ teasing smirk – except Gaeun – from their spot at the dining table when they saw the scarf that he wore. He wasn’t surprised anymore when the heavy sleeper Haeun was there even before him. That sister of his really enjoyed teasing him and she even sacrificed her precious sleep time for that reason.

 All of his sisters were ecstatic when they saw the bite mark on his neck last night and doesn’t stop fussing about it until midnight came. Changmin sighed wearily and plopped himself at the dining table. The breakfast was surprisingly quiet that morning and Changmin only had to deal with his sisters’ suggestive look – eyebrows wriggling and all – before taking his leave for school.

Along the way to the school, he met up with Jaejoong. Junsu had a soccer practice early in the morning today too so he can’t walk together with them to school. Jaejoong raised an eyebrow at his choice of clothing and Changmin gave him a don’t-ask-me look.

“Your boyfriend didn’t pick up you up this morning, Minnie? I didn’t wait for you yesterday because I assumed Kyuhyun was picking you up and it seems that I was right.” Jaejoong ask.

Changmin snorted, “It’s already a wonder he picked me up yesterday.”

They entered the school gate when a familiar sleek black car drove past them and into the school compound. The said car parked and a tall young lad came out of the car that made Changmin’s blood rushed to his face.

Kyuhyun closed his car door and locked it. He straightened his school uniform and noticed two figures standing near him from the corner of his eyes. He looked up and his gaze landed on a very red faced Changmin.

“Why the hell are you wearing that in this weather, Max?”

Changmin woke up from his trance and scowled at Kyuhyun. “It’s your fault!”

Kyuhyun rose an amuse brow and smirked when he remembered about yesterday. He walked up to Changmin until they were a foot apart. Changmin’s scowl faltered at the close distance.

“Really? Just so you know I had the same problem because of you this morning.” Kyuhyun smirked.

Changmin lowered his eyes from Kyuhyun’s mesmerizing ones and settled them on Kyuhyun’s neck that was supposed to sport almost the same mark. He glared when the said mark was nowhere to be seen.

“You at lying.”

Kyuhyun tilted his head and snorted.

“I covered it with a special cream, stupid. Unlike you, I have some brilliant methods to solve a problem instead of resorting to wearing such thing in this hot weather.”

Changmin unconsciously pouted at the insult and glared at his shoes. He heard Kyuhyun sighed and felt a hand tugging his. He looked up and the last thing he knew, he was being dragged by Kyuhyun to the entrance of the school building.

Jaejoong watched his best friend got dragged away and sighed. “Great, they forgot about me.”


Kyuhyun closed the boys’ restroom door behind him and turned to look at Changmin. He tugged at the scarf around Changmin’s neck and slowly unwrapped it from the latter’s neck.

“W-what are you doing?” Changmin ask, uncertainty laced in his tone.

Kyuhyun kept quiet and reached into his school bag and produced a small tube. He uncapped the tube and squeezed the content onto his index finger. It was a skin tone cream. Changmin held his breath when Kyuhyun leaned over and spread the cream on his hickey evenly until it covered the mark and Changmin’s neck was back to its fair condition again.

Kyuhyun leaned back and nodded at his work, “That should do,” he muttered.

He capped the tube back and kept it in his school bag again. He held out Changmin’s scarf to him and Changmin took it without a word, still confused.

“Wouldn’t want my boyfriend be labelled as a weirdo wearing a scarf when it’s scorching outside.”

That was the only thing Kyuhyun said before he went out of the restroom. Changmin stared at the closed door and his lips started to form a smile before it blossomed into a wide grin, cheeks dusted in pink.


Pssst, can you do me a favour? Leave your comments below and subscribe. I would be very happy if you guys are willing to do that. *wink*

P/S: Sorry for the late update. Tehehehe~