Chapter 2

Moving on
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Chapter 2 Eunhyuk pov.

     My eyes can’t believe the scene. I finally saw them. Spectrum. I mean, I’ve seen them before, but not this close.

    Two of them  dance amazingly with the loud music played and some were just resting probably exhauted, sitting on the floor. I know their names. One of them dancing was Lee Taemin, the best dancer.

     Dancing along with him was Zhang Yixing, also known as Lay. From what I know, he was a local star in China before and made guest performances in various Chinese variety shows. Then, he got transfer here in Seoul for study abroad. He was also a great dancer.

     My eyes shifted to another two person sitting while resting on the floor with their backs against the mirror wall. They were Kim Jong In or for short ‘Kai’ and Minho.

     Kai have been learning ballet and jazz dance since he was 12, so no wonder he got accepted in Spectrum. He also have met some artist before and filmed music video too.

     Sitting beside him was Choi Minho, a dancer too. He did acting before and has become a model for Ha Sang Baek's Seoul Collection in 2008. He was also known to have written and co-written several of the raps in artist songs too.

     I was so happy to finally meet them. Then, Yunho clapped his hands to get them an attention. “Yah, come one gather up, I have some announcement,” he said almost like an ordered. I probably think Yunho was the team’s leader, well the way he gave orders with such strict voice. Immediately, the members gathered at the centre of the dance floor.

     “Yunho Hyung, who is he?” Kai asked while pointing his forefinger at me, which made me stiffed. Yunho smiled at me and placed his hand on my back.

     “You know that time when I thought of having a new member in the team, right?” Yunho asked them all and they nodded.

     “Well, we thought you’re just joking about that fact,” Taemin suddenly said. Then, Minho came in front, looked at me from head to toe, and then frown. The way he stare

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter