Chapter 1

Moving on
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Chapter 1 No one pov.

     The sound of a school theater crack opened. Then, a young black haired guy entered to that empty hall. Carefully, he went along the few steps of stairs until he reached the front. He stared at the stage walls, which there were portraits of 6 member of SM team named Spectrum. The Spectrum members were one of the best and greatest dancers ever in SM school.  They were quite popular not only at the school. Many other fans from other school and even public love them. They’re like a group of idols.

     As he walked up to the stage, he wondered his eyes around the theater hall, feeling happy of the latest news he received earlier before he entered the school theater.

     The young guy smiled in happiness. 

“I’ve finally made it here!”

-Moving on- Eunhyuk pov.

     Hi, I’m Lee Hyuk-jae but now I have to get use to be call Eunhyuk. Why is that? Because SM school are the ones given this nickname. I don’t mind though, since I was so excited of the news I received from my dance tutor this morning. I never expect this to come.

Flashback,

     I went to the dance studio early morning because I was told by to come here. I didn’t know why the tutor asked me to come and it made me curious.

     ‘Why did the tutor asked me to come? I thought we have our practice later in the afternoon?’ I thought to myself.

     The dance tutor came in late and I suddenly felt bored. While waiting, I took out my earplugs out along with my iPod and went to the centre of the dance floor, reflecting my full size body at the full size mirrors. I stretched a little and the music. Then, the sudden rhythm came into my body through the songs that I’m hearing. It made my body moved to its beat.

     I was so into the world of music and made a great dance spin, until I didn’t recognized my dance tutor already at the door, caught surprised. I clumsily stopped and pulled out my earplugs out. “Sunbae! Good morning,” I greeted him with a bow.

     “Wow, you have the energy to dance so early in the morning, Hyuk-jae?” my dance tutor asked. I gave him my awkward laugh while scratching my nape. “That’s the great thing about you. You don’t have to worry. That’ll be requiring on your dance skills with your new dance members.”

     I stunned at his words. “Eh? New members?” I blinked.

     My dance tutor smiled and went forward until he was in front of me. “Yeah, that’s the reason I ask you to come because I have some wonderful news for you.” I nodded. “Congratulation, you’re chosen as a new member of Spectrum.”

     My eyes widened, hearing such kind of news. “Really?!” He nodded not showing his not joking face. I smiled widely. “I- You- I mean- me? The Spectrum as in Spectrum?!” I felt so shocked which made me stuttered. Spectrum was my favorite dancers since I entered this school. Because of them, I joined the dance club and dance harder and wished I could dance with them one day. Now, I can’t believe I got accepted. “But, how’s that possible?”

     “Let’s just say, a friend of mine are interested in adding a new member for the team. So I recommend you. He seen you dance before and he was really amazed. He admired your skills,” he said and congrats me again.

     “Thank you, Sunbae!” I bowed at him. “You’ve done lots of thing for me. You taught me dancing and encouraging me. I don’t know how to thank you. Thank you, Sunbae!” I bowed again. He laughed and patte

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter