Chapter 3

Moving on
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Chapter 3 Eunhyuk pov.

     Well, all went well. After I finished introducing myself, the members clapped and welcomed me. Now they went back practicing dancing. Actually, I’m not really sure I’m as good as them dancing. That’s why I sat a little far from them. But, Taemin saw me and dragged me to sit together.

     Taemin is actually really kind and cute. He, from what I see, is an obedient kid. He always does what the older Hyung asked him to do and very caring too. He somehow likes me even though I’m a new. I guess that’s why I began to adore him too. And he’s younger than me.

     Then, I suddenly hear a song ‘Two Moons’ playing and my eyes snapped opened. I watched Kai and Lay preparing to dance. I heart raced. ‘Oh god, I can’t believe this! Are they going to dance here and now?’

     As they started, all members include me, focusing them dance without any mistakes. As usual, incredible, as expected. They did more powerful and wonderful dance steps. They’re really incredible! I smiled as I watched and clutched my hands together.

     After finishing the end pose, all the members clapped their hands. I too clapped excitingly but stopped when I saw Donghae, staring at me while smiling. I halt my action and looked away from him. Every time I saw Donghae’s eyes, I blushed like a girl.

     Donghae then let out a small cute laughed before turned his attention back to the other members. My body heated up when I heard that.

     “Oh, Hyung,” suddenly Minho called Yunho. “Is Eunhyuk that good? How about he shows some moves?”

     I startled. I never showed anyone my solo dance. I prefer to dance with group with my dance member. This is bad. What if they don’t like my moves, it’ll be embarrassed. “Well, if Eunhyuk’s okay with that,” suggested Yunho. I gulped. “And next time, just say something directly to him. I’m not a voicemail.”

     I clutched my fingers through the fabric of my shirt. I felt nervous if I want t reject the offer. Now, all the members were looking at me. ‘What should I do?’

     Suddenly, Donghae voiced up, “Can I make a suggestion?” he said and all of us turned to him. I felt relief. “Next week, there will be a talent show for the school festival, right Yunho?” Yunho nodded. “So, I’m pretty sure, we will be doing a performance. So, why don’t Eunhyuk represent us as a new member of Spectrum for it?”

     I startled more. Yunho his chin with his finger, thinking. “Yeah, I think that’s good,” exclaimed Taemin while clapping.

     Kai raised his hand, “I agree.” My tense rose. Lay just nodded, signaling his agreeing to it too. I can see Minho smiled playfully at me. I looked down.

     “Well,” Yunho said. I hope he thinks the opposite way. “It’s not bad though. I can’t just simply say ‘yes’. It’s a good suggestion though if Eunhyuk agree to it, since he’s new.” I gulped my saliva. “So Eunhyuk, can you? We would force you.”

     I saw their face again. The face showed that they are all counting on me. Huh, this is becoming worse. “You can do it,” Donghae cheered for me, giving me a heartbeat.

     I can’t let them down plus I’m the newest here. At least, I have to overcome my fear on stage alone. There’s still a week ahead, I can practice some new moves. “Okay,” I said while nodding. I can see Yunho smiled proudly.

-Moving on-

     “So, they were ‘mean’ to you?” asked my elder sister, Sora while cooking dinner for me as I got home from school. We’re the only ones at our house not far from my school since both my parents are working in America.

     I shook my head while took a slip of my favorite strawberry milk. “No, it- it’s complicated to explain.”

     “Yeah,” she went and put the dish she cooked on the table. “But, no matter what kind of trouble they did on you, just say to me. I’ll punch and kick their sorry out,” Sora said while showing her fist, “Alright little brother?” she gave this tough look on her face, made me felt really uncomfortable. I nodded uncertainly before we started eating.

     “So, this show you’re about to do, when was it?” I just replied her with a shrugged. “If you’re nervous, I can come to your school and cheer you out.” “Go!!! Hyuk-jae, go!!!” she suddenly shouted.

     I chocked, “No! You don’t have to come. It’s embarrassing,” I said straightforwardly. Sora frowned angrily.

     “Yah, I’m being nice, trying to help you. Well, you never been solo dancing on stage before so I bet you’ll get stage sick like last ti

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter