Finally Together

SJ's Evil Maknae is in LOVE WITH ME!

Its been about a mounth since we graduated from school an I haven't seen the SJ members.......KyuHyun...

Me an KyuHyun became close...not lovey dovey close just friends close....He never thought of me like that since he confessed to a girl....That girl....Is my best friend......AeCha

~~~~~~~~~~flash back~~~~~~~

I was walking to the music room to meet up with KyuHyun, we were going to go an get the cake for my brothers birthday party that we were throwing tonight.

As I got closer I could hear people taliking...I decided to listen in on them...It was KyuHyun an AeCha?

KyuHyun: "I love you..Will you be mine?"

AeCha:"Yes!"

No! This c-c-c-can't be h-h-happening! I dropped the book I was carrying , tears flowed down my eye's as the door slid open to reveal The one I fell in love with an my best friend.

"KaylaJo-ah..."

I didn't let KyuHyun finish what he was saying as I ran...I ran...I thought we had something but I guess not.

"KAYLAJO-AH!"

I couldn't stop running, I ran into someone it was.....Hangeng! Me an Hangeng became best friends...he became a brother to me.

"KaylaJo-ah! whats wrong?"

"O-o-o-oppa!"

I hugged him as I sobbed into his chest, I heard KyuHyun getting closer.

"Oppa! lets go I can't be near KyuHyun!"

"Why?"

"He broke my heart!"

"MWUH!"

"Please oppa he's comeing!"

"Arraso! Lets go!"

Me an Hangeng ran to his car, I didn't tell him that AeCha was the girl who stole KyuHyun's heart since he is in love with her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~End of flash back~~~~~~

I got up an went to take shower since there was going to be a big party my dad is throwing...only for people who own companys an other stars.

~~~~~~~~~KyuHyun's P.O.V~~~~~~~

I can't believe its been a month since I seen my angel.....'KaylaJo-ah.'

All that has been running through my head this past month was her tear stricken face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Flash Back~~~~~~~

"KyuHyun!"

"Hm...Oh AeCha! What is it?"

"I need help with something. Can you help me?"

"Um...Sure! Only if you help me with something!"

"Ok! well you see....I like Hangeng but I don't know how to confess to him. can you help me?"

"Sure!...Um...Can you help me choose the right words to say to KaylaJo-ah?"

"What type of words?"

"You know to confess! I want to say the right thing! so please help me!?"

"Ok!"

"Great lets go to the music room!"

We head to the music room...After a while of helping AeCha she was helping me by saying yes or no if its good or not an all I have been getting is no!

"I love you..Will you be mine?"

"Yes!"

I smile since I finally got the right thing to say to KaylaJo-ah!

Bam!

What was that?

I open the door to see...KaylaJo-ah! She's crying!

"KaylaJo-ah.."

I didn't get to finish because she started to run.

"KAYLAJO-AH!"

I ran after her..But she drove off with Hangeng.

~~~~~~~~~~End of Flash back~~~~~

I take the picture of me an KaylaJo when we went the beach...'KaylaJo-ah.'

"DAMN IT!"

"Kyu! Hurry up an get ready! We have to be at the party in 30 minutes!!"

"Arraso Ahra noona!"

I get up an get dressed..I was thinking about KaylaJo-ah 'I'm finally going to see you..KaylaJo-ah my angel.' I then took out a pair of couple rings http://www.gullei.com/images/T1ObxsXbRgXXbYDiM6_061928.jpg_310x310.jpg..I remembered KaylaJo saying that when she gets a boyfriend she wanted couple rings.

I had gotten these on the day before we graduated, I was going to confess to her on graduation day but.....That incident happen, Me, AeCha an the SJ members haven't seen her since then, only in the news papers saying that she was choosen to take over the company by her brothers an father.

I better get ready for the party.

~~~~~~~~~KaylaJo's P.O.V~~~~~~

I got dressed in a beautiful white dress :http://www.edresst.com/images/l/Chiffon-Rouched-Bodice-with-Cap-Sleeves-and-Chapel-Train-2010-Fall-White-Prom-Dresses-E-0095.jpg I decided to leave my hair down so I curled it a little an made it wavy, I add a little bit of eyeliner an mascara an head down stairs.

I was greeted by a friend of ours, Mrs. Lee, she is a grandmother of little MiSun, she's been taking care of MiSun since MiSun's mother an father died in a car accident when she was a baby. (I found this picture while looking for dresses, pretend the little girl is MiSun: http://www.milanoo.com/upen/v/201104/Cute-Green-Cotton-Lace-Gradient-Color-Little-Girl-s-Dress-68714-1.jpg

"UMMA!"

Now she considers me her Umma, since she said I look like an angel she wanted me to be her umma, she is only 4 but I love her like she was my own daughter.

Mrs. Lee smile at me.

"You look beautiful KaylaJo!"

"Thank you halmeoni!"

"Now lets get going everyone is waiting for the soon to be CEO of the Park Company!"

~~~~~~~~~~~At The Party~~~~~

I held MiSun's hand while walking by the paparazzi, everyone awed at the sight.

We got inside to see alot of people an I mean ALOT...My dad over did it again -_-

I was talking to some company owners when MiSun pointed to the piano on stage.

"Umma! Look at the piano!"

"MiSun, Umma is gonna play that piano!"

"Chincha! Umma your amazing!"

I smile at MiSuns bright smile.

"Y-y-y-you have a K-K-KID!?"

I turn around to see...Leeteuk an the rest of SJ an AeCha but no KyuHyun?

"She is not my real daughter you pabo!"

"Oh!"

I noticed AeCha was holding Hangeng's hand...I thought she was with KyuHyun?

"Um..AeCha can I speak with you alone?"

"Sure!"

I take MiSun's hand an walk away from the boys to talk with AeCha.

"I thought you were with.......KyuHyun?"

"NO! You got it all wrong KaylaJo!"

"I...Do?"

"Yes that day when you heard what KyuHyun said, I was only saying yes meaning yes to say that to well....you!"

"What do you mean?"

"He wanted help on saying the right thing to YOU!....KaylaJo he loves YOU an only YOU!"

"I'm such a pabo!"

"Its just a mistake KaylaJo!"

I know......I have to go! I got to be on stage in a couple of minutes!"

"Ok! Good luck!"

I rush to the stage with MiSun....Then it was time for me to go on.

I walk on stage while still holding MiSun's hand, everyone was awed again by the scene, I sat down on the bench that was infront of the piano...MiSun then sat next to me.

~~~~~~~~~~~KyuHyun's P.O.V~~~~~

I was sitting at a table infront of the stage.

I haven't seen KaylaJo anywhere...Maybe she didn't come an I was hopping to see her again. I took a sip of my whine when all of the lights went out but not on the stage.

I looked up at the stage to see....KAYLAJO-AH! she was with a little girl as well but she looked like an angel in that dress but at the same time she looks like a beautiful mother while holding the little girls hand, she sat down on the bench infront of the piano with the little girl.

She then started to play a beautiful melody :http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ObV4YcGkcQ8

After she finished her song she left the stage with the little girl, I decided to follow them....KaylaJo brought the girl to another women an left to the garden.

KaylaJo eneters the lighted up maze that was in the garden, I quickly follow her so I don't lose her, I was right behind her but I was being very quiet.

She walked into a dead end, she then turned around only to stop an look at me with shock.

"KyuHyun..." she whispers

At that moment I couldn't control my self..I wanted her...I needed her.

~~~~~~~~~KaylaJo's P.O.V~~~~~~~

I decided to check out the maze in the garden, I felt as if I was being followed.... A DEAD END!!!

I turn around to go back but.....KyuHyun was right behind me!!!

"KyuHyun...."I whisper

Next thing I knew, KyuHyun slammed me against the wall...not to hard though.

He pressed his lips to mine harshly...I kiss him back, the kiss became passionate but he decides to deepen it buy bitting my lower lip making me gasp.

He slipped his tongue into my mouth, we fought for domination but he won, he slid his tongue across mine causing me to moan, I felt him smirk a little.

He stopped the kiss so we can get air, we were breathing heavily.

He leaned his forehead against mine,

"KaylaJo-ah?"

"Ne?"

"I love you so much please be mine?"

"Yes!"

He smiles then slipped something onto my finger....it was a ring he then showed me his...COUPLE RINGS!!! http://www.gullei.com/images/T1ObxsXbRgXXbYDiM6_061928.jpg_310x310.jpg

We finally got out of the maze an pack to the party.

"UMMA!!"

MiSun ran an hugged me, I hug back as Kyu oppa gives me the 'what the?' face I shook my head...he then understod what I was trying to say.

"Umma!?'

"Ne MiSun?"

"Who is this man? is he my appa?"

"Yes this is your appa!"

She looks at Kyu, an he looks back, he smiles at her .

"APPA!"

MiSun hugs Kyu, he just laugh an picks her up.

We walk back in to the party, Kyu hands MiSun to me while he gose up on stage?

"Everyone! I would Like to tell you some wonderful news!"

Everyone stops what they're doing an looks at Kyu.

"I, Cho KyuHyun and Park KaylaJo are now....A Couple!"

After he said that everyone cheered, we both smiled at this.

~~~~~~~~Kyu's and Kay's P.O.V~~~~~~

Finally I'm with the one I love KyuHyun/KaylaJo

 

Wow finally got finished wrighting this one!! Hoped you guys like the ending!! :D