SJ's Sleep over 1/2

SJ's Evil Maknae is in LOVE WITH ME!

Everyone chooses me to make pizza.....I hate them! I have to make 5 large pizzas! God kill me now......Wait! don't! Im going to make pizza for KyuHyun!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~30 mins later~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Finally! The pizzas are done, now to call the pack of hungry wolves in.

"PIZZAS DONE!"

Next thing I know, the kitchen was swarmed by 19 boys!......Wait, wheres KyuHyun?

I look for KyuHyun, I find him playing Star Craft on our laptop http://ttp://www.laptopsarena.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/11/qosmio-x305-q706-laptop-first-gaming-laptop-computer-models-with-3-nvidia-gpus.jpg

- Sighs sadly- I guess he doesn't want any of my cooking

I walk up stairs, a little disapointed about him playing Star Craft.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~KyuHyun's P.O.V~~~~~~~~~~

"PIZZAS DONE!" KaylaJo's angelic voice rang through my head, I didn't want to seem obvious that I like her so Im going to go in, in a few seconds.

I was about to close the laptop cover, when I hear someone sigh sadly.

In the corner of my eye I see KaylaJo look at me with sad but beautiful blue eyes that always make me lose my breath.........Why?

She slowly walks up the stairs.

Why did she look at me sadly like that?

I got up to get pizza, as I walk through the door to the kitchen, I find the guys starring at me

"What?"

"You like her, don't you?" Donghae hyung ask

"Who?"

"KaylaJo, duh!"

"Um....."

"well do you?" Henry ask

"yes!"

"Do you really like my little sister for who she is?!" Shin ask in a stern but deadly Voice

"Yes!...I liked her ever since I saw her last year!"

Everyone looks at me, then they start cheering an say go get her an good luck!

 

After everyone finished eating, Donghae had to use the bathroom, Shin points to the bathroom, Donghae runs to the bathroom quikly then Eunhyuk had to go, JaeHwa tells him theres an up stairs bathroom, Eunhyuk runs upsatirs just as Donghae came out.

"AHHHHHHHHHH!"  we hear KaylaJo scream, I was the first to run up

"KAYLAJO!"

I ran up stairs to where KaylaJo's screamed......It came from her bed room, I run in to find the room dimly lit by candles, I look at Eunhyuk who is knocked out on the floor and I see KaylaJo in a corner by the window.

I look at KaylaJo's beatiful glowing ivory skin, her skin was covered with water beeds that shimmered in the moon light, I look at her eyes, they were filled with fear.

Her beautiful blue eyes that was mixed with gray and a hint of hazel around her pupil, looked like a never ending sea in the moon light, Her long brown hair was wet, I notice a beed of water from her hair dripped on to her skin, I watch the water beed as it slides down her shoulder then I watch it go down between her .

I my lips, seductivley

"KaylaJo-ah, are you ok?"

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~KaylaJo's P.O.V ~~~~~~~~~~~~

I just got out of the shower, I cover myself with a big fluffy towel I feel like I'm wearing a mini dress

My show alittle -sigh- Why? Why do I have to have big s?!

I walk into my room that is dimly lit with candles, I go over to my window an open the currtens, there was a full moon out tonight.

I smile...........BAM!

The burst opens.........Its Eunhyuk

"AHHHHHHHHHHH!"

"S-S-SORRY!"

"GET OUT YOU ERTED MONKEY!"

I throw a book that was next to me at his head, he fell to the floor.........I knocked him out.

I sit next to the window.

KyuHyun came rushing in, he looks at Eunhyuk then at me, he stares at me with lust filled eyes, I blush under his stare an start to get uneasy as his eyes go down to , he his lips seductivley.

"KaylaJo-ah, are you ok?"

"I-I-I t-t-think s-s-so!"

He slowly walks over to me, I blush like theres no tomarrow, he stops an bends down in front of me and looks me in the eyes.

He starts to lean in.....Closer........Closer.....

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO OUR LITTLE SISTER!?!?!"

 

(A/n: Hey got the chap. done hope you enjoy!!!!)