The Truth!

SJ's Evil Maknae is in LOVE WITH ME!

I walk down the hall with my only normal friend in this damn rich school, The Kingka's and Queenka's were coming down the hall great those damn people...At least my brothers are the normal ones out of them!  As they walk by me an AeCha, that damn Jessica just had to say what she always say 

"Yah! go run back to America with your own people!" her an the rest laugh all but my brothers an.....KyuHyun? strange?

"Stop being rude to KaylaJo-ah! she is way smarter than you!" Shin says, well I am the only 17 year old that is a year above the other who are my age, I thank Shin an start walking again, I feel as if someone is watching me....But who

KyuHyun P.O.V

KaylaJo when will you notice that I love you?

KaylaJo's P.O.V

Class was finally over, now I can go an get my cloths from brothers an head to the meeting........WHAT THE HELL?!?!?! Jessica and her gang had put up a huge screen in the court yard with pictures of me! an they all say I'm a ! She was screaming through the mega phone while eveyone listend to her, I didn't really care as long as she doesn't say anything about AeCha....

"And her friend AeCha is also a !"

OH NO THAT DIDN'T! I run up to the stage,

"Yah! what the hell are you doing!"

"Im making sure you stay away from our Oppas! Shin, Jun-Suh, JaeHwa, and ChinHae oppa!"

I couldn't hold my anger any more, I punch her in face, her gang came at me, I throw punches at them as well. I was pull back by Shin

"Yah! You crazy what the hell did you do to them!" Leetuek screams at me.

"DON'T YOU ING DARE CALL OUR LITTLE SISTER A LEETEUK!" Jun-Suh screams,

That causes everyone to gasp, especilly the other Kingkas an Queenkas

"O-o-oppa? is she really your sister?"

"Yes she is, we are half American an half Korean, While KaylaJo is full American!"

Shin let me go, he hands me my cloths, I go behind the screen an quikly change, I came back out wearing the same outfit that my brothers wear at school, white skinny jeans, a black dress shirt with a white vest that has our schools siimble over it an a red tie, I add my red belt with chains on it, JaeHwa nads me my fingerless gloves, I put them on.

"KaylaJo-ah is the leader of our group, so be carefull, and our group is called T5ED  got that!"

They all nod their heads, I look at the time an notice the meeting is going to start soon Damn!

"Guys! we need to get going to the meeting.....Oh an Jessica I'm not a , since I still have my innocences!"

I get up an walk away with my brothers, I again felt someone was watching me who the! never mind!

Narator's P.O.V

As KaylaJo walks away, KyuHyun watches her and smiles 'She finally came out of her shell....the real KaylaJo, the one I've been waiting for' KyuHyun thinks,then he walks away with his friends, as they chat about what just happened an how they wish they didn't say anything!

 

 

(A/N: Here is chap. 1 of my new fic :) comment & subscribe plz :D an I'll try an get another chap, in the morning!)