3/4

Jealous?

 

they never did go to the library, and dongwoo never did get myungsoo his udon. ("don't worry i promise we'll go tomorrow") they returned to there apartment where dongwoo continued to sulk in his room, with myungsoo always by his side, patting his back and occasionally falling asleep on him, because soon after dongwoo fell asleep too.
 
dongwoo and sunggyu have been going out for 11 months. it was sunggyu that had asked dongwoo out, after accidentally spilling there smoothie on him while trying to act cute and share one cup with two straws. everyone knew dongwoo had a huge crush on sunggyu, and even though sunggyu wouldn't admit it openly, he had a sweet spot for the younger.
 
--
 
dongwoo woke up to the sound of his phone buzzing next to him. he groaned and started slapping around for it, accidentally hitting myungsoo square in the face, which made the older laugh uncontrollably loud, and a screaming myungsoo.
 
"HYUNG!" 
 
"aigo, i'm sorry. your face is still as perfect as ever, calm down."
 
myungsoo sat up and pouted. "your lucky i consider you a best friend, and that you pay for half of the bills. or else i would've kicked you."
 
dongwoo smiled, and completely forgot about his phone.
 
"do you know where my phone is?" dongwoo asked, tossing his pillows around trying to find it. myungsoo just shrugged, and laid back down.
 
once he found it he realized it was only 6 at night. a missed call from sunggyu, and five texts from him.
 
from: gyu gee gee <3
2:30 p.m
 
jang dongwoo, what was that about in the ice cream store?~
 
from: gyu gee gee <3
3:30 pm
 
dongwoo, answer me >.<
 
from: gyu gee gee <3
4:55 p.m
 
are you ignoring me? =_=
 
from: gyu gee gee <3
5:30 p.m
 
JANG DONGWOOO!
 
from: gyu gee gee <3
5:55 p.m
 
aigo, i know i haven't been the best boyfriend,
please text me back, woo.
 
dongwoo giggled at the mass of texts he got from his boyfriend.
 
to: gyu gee gee <3
6:04 p.m
 
i'm sorry gyu!! me and myungsoo fell asleep
right when we got back =_=
what did you need to talk about, hyung?
 
and with that he sent his text, and before he could even put his phone back down, it buzzed in his hand, shocking him.
 
it was from sunggyu. he never texted back this fast.
 
from: gyu gee gee <3
come over? 
 
dongwoo sighed, and rubbed his temples.
 
"myungsoo, i'm heading next door." dongwoo said, poking at myungsoo's face before getting up.
 
"text me if anything goes bad." muttered myungsoo, turning over so his back was facing dongwoo. dongwoo let out a small chuckle and began to walk out.
 
"dongwoo-ah?" he heard myungsoo call. he turned around to see myungsoo sitting up, sleepily rubbing the sleep out o his eyes. he tilted his head, as if he was asking what. myungsoo held up a fist, "hwaiting hyung."
 
--
 
when dongwoo knocked on the door, he didn't expect sunggyu to immediately open the door. dongwoo took a step back, shocked at how fast sunggyu was, as though he was waiting at the door for dongwoo. 
 
"dongwoo-ah." sunggyu said, a smiling growing on his face, his eyes seem tired.
 
"gyu, did you get any sleep?" dongwoo asked, frowning as he made his way into the apartment.
 
"sleep isn't important right now." sunggyu said, "let's cuddle. woohyun wanted to watch a movie, call myungsoo over."
 
dongwoo nodded his head, he knew he wouldn't be able to get time with sunggyu, but he isn't going to complain.
 
to: myungie ^_^
6:24 p.m
 
come over, movies with woohyunnie and gyu :p
 
and a few minutes later myungsoo was knocking on the door, still half asleep as he walked into the apartment and sprawled himself on the floor in front of the television.
 
woohyun was already sitting on the couch, remote in hand. sunggyu took a seat next to him, and dongwoo decided to sit on the floor next to myungsoo's sprawled out body.
 
"yah, dongwoo-ah sit with me." sunggyu said, leaning down so his head was right next to his boyfriend's. dongwoo just giggled and shook his head, mummbling "not enough room."
 
--
 
and it was one of those nights where it was only sunggyu and woohyun laughing at old memories of there past relationship in high school.
 
"and and remember that one time--" woohyun said, in between laughs.
 
"yeah and he was like--" sunggyu said, clutching at his stomach as it hurt too much from laughing so much. 
 
dongwoo and myungsoo were, i guess you could say, use to this. this was how it always ended up when they watched movies over at woohyun and sunggyu's. the two talking about there life in high school, and dongwoo and myungsoo talking and playing on there shared ipad.
 
myungsoo nudged dongwoo with his elbow, and mouthed the words, "you okay?" and dongwoo couldn't look myungsoo in the eye when he nodded, "yes" and focused hard on the ipad screen. 
 
"remember that one time during spring break?"
 
"oh and how we got lost in the woods because of SOMEONES ingenious plan to spend more time with eachother?"
 
"well we did get more time with eachother, if you know what i mean."
 
and dongwoo blinked away the tears as fast as he could, biting his lip until he felt like he could break skin. he felt himself shaking as he tried to finish the fruit ninja game he started with myungsoo.
 
"hyung, don't listen to them." myungsoo whispered, squeezing dongwoo's other hand in his, quick to wipe the tears that escaped dongwoo's eyes. dongwoo quickly nodded, sniffling a bit, as he hurriedly wiped away the tears that were soon to come.
 
"t-they're just talking, don't listen to that last part of what woohyunnie said, hyung. please." myungsoo whispered, trying to calm down his best friend. it hurt myungsoo to see dongwoo struggling so much on the inside. 
 
--
 
myungsoo was there when sunggyu and dongwoo were fighting, well right in the other room. he heard it all, and when the fight was over, myungsoo quickly slipped out to go check on his best friend. 
 
dongwoo was a mess that night. he locked himself in the bathroom of there apartment, and the only way myungsoo got the door open was by using the credit card trick to unlock the door. he found dongwoo huddled in a ball in the corner of the bathroom, sobbing. 
 
and that's when dongwoo told myungsoo. he told him how jealous he got whenever sunggyu and woohyun would reminisce old memories, and that sunggyu and dongwoo barely had any memories in there relationship. 
 
dongwoo knew that college is stressful, and it's stressing him out too, so dongwoo doesn't blame his boyfriend for not having time with him. 
 
"i just miss him." dongwoo said, in between breathes.
 
and myungsoo just nodded, letting dongwoo cry on his shoulder. dongwoo made a promise to himself that night that he won't tell sunggyu about his jealousy or how hurt he got. 
 
at first, myungsoo refused to let him do that.
 
"hyung, keeping things inside isn't going to help!" 
 
and that's when dongwoo also made the promise to tell myungsoo anything and everything that happens with sunggyu, or if he gets jealous or just anything, myungsoo was there for him. 
 
he could tell how hurt dongwoo was when he cried himself to sleep in his arms, as he sang him a lullaby. myungsoo admitted he wasn't a great singer, but dongwoo shook his head and said, "don't stop singing."
 
--
 
"dongwoo-ah, it's getting late you should get some sleep." sunggyu said, as he stood up om the couch and stretched his body.
 
dongwoo simply nodded, not trusting his voice right now. 
 
"you okay, dongwoo?" sunggyu asked, poking dongwoo's with his foot.
 
dongwoo nodded, and let out a a weak, "i'm fine hyung" before quickly getting up, taking his ipad with him.
 
"yah, jang dongwoo. what's getting into you?" sunggyu asked, grabbing onto his boyfriend's arm before he could leave. myungsoo tried to shoo sunggyu away, but the look from the older made myungsoo quiet down.
 
"n-nothing, gyu. i'll let you study and spend time with woohyunnie." dongwoo said, a slight tremble in his voice.
 
"a-are you crying, dongwoo?" sunggyu asked, his voice softening a little bit, pulling the younger so he could look him in the face.
 
dongwoo refused to look up at him, only when sunggyu made him look up, as he saw the tears slowly streaming down his face.
 
"dongwoo, why are you crying?" sunggyu asked, trying to wipe away the tears with his sleeve. dongwoo shook his head, and gently moved sunggyu's hand away from his face.
 
"i'm going to go, gyu-ah. i'll see you monday." and with that, dongwoo left with myungsoo following close behind.