1/4

Jealous?

 

jang dongwoo wasn't jealous. he never got jealous. this was way in the past, he had no reason to be jealous. jang dongwoo was not jealous.
 
okay, maybe a little.
 
but it wasn't his fault. honestly, how would you feel if your boyfriend's ex-boyfriend would brag about everything they did together in front of you? whilst you and your boyfriend haven't done squat? 
 
dongwoo loves his boyfriend. he loves him so very much, why else would he be dating him? and yes, he will admit that his boyfriend does give him the cold shoulder at times, and doesn't even kiss dongwoo good-bye at times, leaving an awkward dino standing alone outside of the two apartments right next door to each other.
 
but dongwoo still loves his boyfriend even if they don't go on dates to fancy restaurants or the carnival. dongwoo still loves his boyfriend even if they don't see each other much, and when they do they just cuddle in front of the television. dongwoo understands that college is stressful for the both of them, but it doesn't ease him either when he realizes that his boyfriend's ex-boyfriend shares the same apartment with his apartment. 
 
but dongwoo trusts his boyfriend. plus, his apartment is right next door. 
 
nothing will change his mind about his boyfriend, with the amazing singing voice that could melt any teenage girl's because he loves his boyfriend. jang dongwoo loves kim sunggyu. 
 
right?