leetaemin32596's Chapter

Helping Hands

Hey guys~! Like Kenzie said, we don't want you guys to feel uncomfortable about asking us things, and you don't even know us. So here's my chapter where I introduce myself, I guess.


Hello~~ My name is Annie. :) I'm fourteen years old, but I'm so much more mature than that. I have 17-18 year olds calling me unnie and noona. It makes my day, it really does. I live in California right now, although it could change soon (we might move to Vegas). I live with my mom, dad, and my two sisters. I have a big sister and a little sister. Let's just say they don't get along very well. I have two cats and a dog and live in a shoebox apartment... and yeah.

My hair is blonde and my eyes are blue. I've never dyed my hair in my life. I'm about 160 cm tall, and I'm... muscular. haha. I like swimming, because I can't feel my sweat (sidenote: I HATE to sweat. I walked down a bust road with my arms in the air to air out my armpits so they wouldn't sweat). My hair's medium length.

 

I have had lots of experiences with bullies. Every single friendship I can remember ended with me in tears and heartbroken. I'm always used for my grades in school and have led three dumb girls to 4.0s. I got cheated, copied, yelled at, pushed, and stolen from every day. That was my life, pretty much. I kept letting it slide because I had no other friends, and I didn't want to be a loner. The girls stole my assignments and got me in trouble, while at the same time telling me they loved me. It was really twisted and weird. When I moved away from Washington, they sent me hate texts. So many of them. My inbox was full and I needed to delete the messages, only for them to send more. The said horrible things that I don't even want to repeat. I've had those things said to me by a grande total of 17 people. It's been told to me through letters, texts, phone calls, voice mails, and to my face. I don't even know what I do wrong -- oh wait, I do. I tell them that they cannot cheat on my assignment. I do everything right, but that. I end up getting trampled underfoot every time. Sometimes, the people don't say anything. They simply abandon me and refuse to talk until I don't care about them anymore. I've been hurt so much, that I've pretty much become immune to it.

I've almost been hit by a car twice. Once was in a church parking lot. Yes, that's what I said. A church parking lot. The car pressed up against me and pushed me out of the way. Another was when I was crossing the street to get back home. The car sped around a corner and came to a screeching halt a yard away from me.

 

I got into kpop last May. It hasn't even been a year yet. >< I keep finding new groups almost daily, but I am by no means "learned" in this area. I hardly know anyone compared to Kenzie.

 

Let's just say I give good advice. About almost anything. I can give you advice on writing, dating (I've never even had a boyfriend LOL), and most importantly, life. So please don't be afraid to ask, because we really want to help you.

Mine isn't nearly as long (or as meaningful -- KENZIE YOU BROUGHT ME TO TEARS) as Kenzie's, but do know that I am sincere.

 

... and since Kenzie did this, I will.

TOP FIVE BIASES.

1. Lee Taemin (SHINee)

 

 

2. Park Chanyeol (EXO-k)

 

 

3. Zhang Yixing (EXO-m)

 

 

4. Lee Jinki (SHINee)

 

 

5. Lee Minhyuk (BTOB)

 

~Annie