Cloud_eAtz's Chapter

Helping Hands

 

So, leetaemin32596 (Annasss) and I thought it’d be strange if two strangers as ourselves ask you to tell us your personal problems, when you don’t even know us. We’d thought I’d make us both combatable on both our ends if you knew a little bit about us.

 


 

Ayeee, I’m Cammie!! That’s what my buddies calls me anyways~ I’m going to be a freshmen in high school next year…. Not excited. That’s the thing about me. I’m myself around complete strangers, but when I’m around people I know or know will judge the hell outta me. I don’t even bother being myself. I’m super subconchance about myself. Like even if I’m in the mirror, I look at myself and call myself a if I’m wearing a skirt or dress or even when my eyeliner is too dark and smudgy…

I rag on myself about everything. I think I get it from the people who judge me the most. I don’t know. Something like that. I have one bro: Tommy and one sis: Mimi. They're both like super younger than me, leaving me to be by myself sometimes... I live in Washington! I with my mum and siblings. My dad died when I was about 2 years old... I don't remember his face, let alone what he sounds like. People have it a lot worst then me, I shouldn't be complaining.

 

My mom is very childish and forgetful, thus, I pay the bills with her help with remembering and her money, and watch the children.... sometimes. Welps, I AM ASIAN! I'm half Laos, half American, and a quarter South Korean from my grandmother, but we don't embrace it because she don't like to for some reason. My hair is blue... I dye my hair like every other month... I tried to dye it a Dongwoo the Chaser blue... but it just turned out very T.O.P. blue -_-. It was Yukwon Kim from Block B red once! But I didn't like it because I looked like the devil.

 

I got into K-Pop by my one friend who used to live her for a while... To be truthful, I know 8 or so k-pop artists. Its okay if you don't believe me, I wouldn't expect you to. He introduced me to this once song back in 2010 and I was hooked on it. I was currently into J-Pop at the time because of anime, so the change wasn't so bad. I met another artist at a store at his hometown, he told me he needed to find his way home, since he moved here a while ago and his parents dropped him off, not giving his a phone. I told him I didn't know the area that much either, but I helped him out. We talked a lot on FB and texting. I'm not going to say any of their names since I feel like a fan girl is about to kill me...

 

Did I also mention I am a K-Pop trainee? Yeah, I am. My friend, from above, heard me singing one day and asked me if I want to get into the business. I told him I didn't speak it at all, I just sang because it made me feel good. He pushed me into it. It's about the almost going on 2nd year that I have been training? I think so. I have about 5-6 classes a day; Vocal, Dance, Acting, Instrumentals, Korean, Chinese, a bit of Japanese. I don't live in Korea though. I do a webcam from my room about 4 or 5 times a week with a mentor that speaks... somewhat good English. But my Korean is pretty well, I just miss purnaousations sometimes. I'm not telling you the company either because I think you want to kill me.... I was a K-Pop trainee… Our group, GUILTY, was cancled/disbanded due to us messing up during our end of the month regularly showcase.

Worst thing that ever happened to me that I’m willing to share with you… I was Child ual abused when I was first 5 or 6. I was young. My mom fell in love again after my father being dead for 4 years. He was older then her by 10 years, but as long as he loved her, I didn’t care. One day, he had to take a bath for me, remember I’m like 5 or 6, he touched me down there… I didn’t know why, but he kept doing it repeadedly. It felt werid, but I just thought it was the hot water or something. I told my mother when she got home, hugging her,” Hey, mommmy! ______ touched my….!!” She let go of me and started to cry. I didn’t like those tears… I told her it wasn’t much and it felt werid, but she kept crying. She yelled at him, he yelled at her, saying not to believe someone my age. I went to bed that night with screams though out the walls.

He left after a while to go work in Montana when I was 7, I was so happy he was gone, but sad about one thing. He got my mom pregnant, which ment one thing. He’s staying for good. Even someone my age knew that, by the way I was very smart when I was young. I watched Jepardy arrrr day.

When I was 9, he came back. My sister born and walking, I though he’d leave me alone. He didn’t. If I walked past him in the hallway, he’d try to touch my …. Around that age, it’s when I started growing … he kept touching those too whenever he got the tinest chance. He doesn’t do it now because an amazing person saved me from him… If you guys, comment I’ll post another chapter about him. To this very day, I have never told my mom what kept happening.

 

 


 

 

My motto," Someone always has it worst then you. Be thankful that your alive."

I'm a bubblish, ageful, careless, sleepy, caring over caring situations, rare, enertained kind of person.

My top 5 forever K-Pop biases....

1. Kim Yukwon from Block B

 

2. Key from SHINee

 

3. Kim Sunggyu from Infinite

 

4. Jang Dongwoo from Infinite

 

5. Jang Daehyun from B.A.P.