Chapter 12

Never Should've Walked Away

Hello everyone. I am truly sorry for updating this late. My assignment made me not to update. Sorry if this chapter this didn't satisfied you. Sorry from head to toes. Enjoy. Peace.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

 

 

 

 

Author's POV

 

Things has gone really worse between Jesse and Taeyeon. Jesse's on his knee and begging Taeyeon to help him. To him, Taeyeon is like his last resort to have Tiffany back. "Please Taeyeon.. Please help me.." He said between his sob.

"NO ! You've hurt her too much ! Now get out before I called the security !" Taeyeon shout at him.

"Please Taeyeon.. Please.. Help me.. I love her Taeyeon.. Please.. I love her.." Jesse said while wiping his tears that didn't stop falling. Taeyeon heart softened when Jesse keep saying that he loved Tiffany. Taeyeon is not that cruel, he exactly know how Jesse's feel but for Tiffany own good, he force himself not to help him.

"I'm sorry Jung. To let you nor help you with Tiffany.. It just I don't want to see her hurt anymore. She's one of the important person to me after my wife. Seeing her hurt makes me hurt even more. I care for her. She's like a sister to me. Now please. Get out from here and forget about her." Taeyeon said calmly to him.

Jesse felt like his world crashing down and shattered in pieces. He stood up and walked slowly. He walked out from the building and he let his leg lead him. He walked till he didn't realise he reach in front of a tombstone. Its Tiffany parents tombstone. He kneeled down and  cry.

"I'm sorry. I failed to protect her. I failed to cherish her. Please tell me what to do. I love her. I love your daughther so much. I know I was wrong. I mistreated her. Please help me. Please help me.." Jesse said in between his sob.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Several Weeks Later..

 

"Thank you Miss Jung. Its an opportunity to joint venture with your company since your company is one of the well known fashion company in the world." Taeyeon shaking hand with the younger Jung.

"Its an oppurtunity too to work with your company Mr. Kim. I hope we can work harder for this fashion show. I'm looking forward for this project Mr. Kim." Krystal said to him.

"Sure Miss Jung. Come let me lead you to your car." Taeyeon lead Krystal.

Taeyeon open the door for her. "Oh and on behalf of the CEO of the company, he said he was sorry he can't come to the meeting and sending me instead. I will ask him to call you and please explain to him futher details about this project or maybe I'll ask him to find some time to see you Mr. Kim."

"You seemed close to the CEO. The way you talked is like you can command the CEO." Taeyeon chuckled.

"Let's assume that he closed to me and I will make sure he will find some time meet you." Krystal smile and went inside the car. Taeyeon nodded and close the door. What Taeyeon didn't know that the younger Jung that his meeting with is Jesse Jung younger sister.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Krystal POV

 

"Oppa.." I open his office room and found him staring outside of his office window. "Oppa.." I called him again. He seems in a deep thought. I never see him in this state where he's always spacing out and become more workaholic. I know what's bothering him. He's thinking about Tiffany unnie. I always know that he doesn't love Tiffany unnie but why now ? Why after Tiffany unnie left then he decided to fight back. 

"JESSE JUNG !" He flinched and fell down from his chair. "Yah ! Oppa ! I've been calling for hundreds time !"

"Ouch, Krys, what's up with the screaming ?" He rubbed his ears and glare at me.

"Now now, oppa I'm immune with your glare. So stop glaring and start listening. Here's the thing, you know the project with the Kim Enterprise ?" Now he showed me his dumbfound face. "Aigoo, Oppa ! Remember the upcoming fashion show that we have to collaborate with the Kim Enterprise ?" Still he lost. "Haih. Kim Taeyeon ? Does that recalled you ? Hello Jesse Jung. Are you there ?"

"Oh... OH ! Hows the meeting Krys ?" Finally he's back.

"Well the meeting went smoothly. And yes they're willing to work with us. And you need to call him ask him for more infomation about this project. He will explain to you everything about this project." He smile widely. 'Wow is it me ? Or .. my brother just smile that wide ?' 

"Thank you Krys. I owed you one." He went back to his laptop and continue his work. Something come thru my mind. Why .. Why he suddenly become excited about this project. I know he's not fond with this type of project. Why ..

"Hmm, Oppa.."

"Yes Krys ?" His eyes never left the screen.

"Why are you doing this ? Why suddenly you came up with this type of project ?" I ask him.

"You know why Krys.. You know my reason.."

"Tiffany unnie ?" He nodded. "Oppa why now ? I thought you didn't love her." I ask him curiously.

"I love her Krys, I always do." He sigh and look at me. "Its my fault from the start. Its my fault. I should have known she's carrying my child. I should have known she being a wonderful wife to me until that day I broke her and let her go. I thought she will never left but she did. I know I can't take back all the words that I've thrown at her and I know I cant take back all the tears that she already shed because of me." He smiled regretly. "But Krys now, I'm gonna bring her back. I'm gonna bring her to the place that I can called home again. I'm gonna bring her back Krys. I'm the one who broke her to then now I'm gonna be the one who's gonna mend her. I'm gonna bring back your one and only sister in-law back Krys. I promised you." He smile and let his tears fall silently without he realizing it. I went speechless. I never thought my brother will become this fragile. I went to him and hugged him.

"Oppa.. I'm here for you. Always. I'm gonna help you. We'll go thru this together. Okay oppa ?" I said to him while wiping his tears.

"Thank you Krys. I don't know what will happen if you werent here now Krys." He hugged me tightly and cry.

'God, help him.. Help him to pass this obstacle. Give him strength to fight..'

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Author's POV

 

Day passed again and today Jesse going to met Taeyeon and Tiffany who's incharge as the project manager for the for the fashion show. Jesse who just arrived at the Kim Enterprise and walked into the building and went straight to the meeting room. On the other side, Tiffany who's in Taeyeon's room discussing about the project while waiting for Taeyeon secretary to called them.

"Mr. Kim, Miss Tiffany. The CEO has arrived and he's waiting inside the meeting room." The secretary said and they nodded.

"I'm nervous to meet the CEO. Its like my first time meeting him. What would he think about my concept ?" Tiffany said nervously.

"Yah, Mi-young ah. He's not gonna bite. Chill up. Calm down okay. Breathe in. Breathe out." Taeyeon said while walking towards the meeting room. He opened the door and Jesse's back is facing them. Taeyeon walked to him and  by the time he wanted to greet him, his eyes popped out and he blink his eyes and he wish what he's seeing is a dream. He shook his head and greet him. Tiffany looked at Taeyeon confusedly.

"Mr. Jung ?" Jesse looked up and smile.

"Well hello there, Mr. Kim." Jesse stood up and offers his hand. Tiffany can't believe what she's see right now. Her ex-husband that she longing to see is in front of her. "Thank you for willing to take the opportunity to work with us." Jesse said while shaking his hand with Taeyeon.

"Oh yeah. Its an honor to work with your company Mr. Jung. Oh and let me introduce you to the project manager for this fashion show." Taeyeon gesture TIffany to come and stand next to him. "Meet Tiffany Hwang. Our project manager for this fashion show. She gonna tell you everything about the project concept. Tiffany, meet the CEO of JJ Enterprise" Jesse offered his hand to Tiffany and she hesitated to shake his hand. "I'm Jesse Jung. CEO of JJ Enterprise." He said to Tiffany and smile warmly.

'He changed his hair color. He looks so skinny. Those brown orbs and that warm smile that I've been longing to see.' Tiffany thought to herself. Tiffany return the shake and flinch when she feel the butterflies flying all over her stomach. They stared for awhile.

 

'I miss you Tiffany ..'

'I miss you Jesse ..'

 

Both of them let go and Tiffany went to the front of the room to start the meeting. Jesse didn't even hear most of the explaination. He's too busy admiring his ex-wife. "Mr. Jung ? Is there something wrong ?" Tiffany asked, to be truth Tiffany is really uncomfortable with Jesse presence. Tiffany do notice that Jesse didn't concetrate to this meeting because of her.

"Ahh, no. Please continue." Jesse replied. Tiffany nodded and continue her explaination. 

Hour has passed, Tiffany decided to wrapped up the meeting. "Mr. Jung hows the concept that I told you just now ?"

'Its Jesse, Tiff.. Its Jesse ..' Jesse thought.

"I think your concept is acceptable and people will love it. Please send all documents plus your paperwork about the concept directly to my office." Jesse said and give her a warm smile.

'His smile..' Tiffany lost in that smile. "Miss Hwang are you okay ?" Taeyeon asked her.

"Oh yeah. I think that's all from me. We can end this meeting here. Thank you." 

All the directors went up and starting walkd out from the room. "Mi-young ah, I'll see you inside my office." Taeyeon said.

"You midget ! The name is Tiffany Hwang ! Haihh, arasso." Tiffany sigh and start packing all her paperworks. Jesse slowly walked to her and stand behind her.

 

"Tiff.. How are you ?" Jesse ask her with full of  concern. Tiffany do sense the sincerity in Jesse voice.

"Uhh, I'm fine." Tiffany replied without looking at him.

"Say umm, are you free after this ? I wanted to invite you for umm.. lunch ?"

"I'm sorry. I'm not free. You know, umm busy. Yeah busy with all the paperworks you know." Tiffany retorted at him. Tiffany is trying to avoid him and resisting him.

"Oh.. So you must skipped your lunch then. You shouldn't skip your lunch. You know its unhealthy."

'Stop it Jesse.. Stop it.. Seriously stop it. Stop pretend that you care..' 

"I'm not hungry." Tiffany try to sound as cold as she can to let Jesse know that he annoyed her.

"I can call someone to buy yo--"

"Look Mr. Jung, we are here as a business partner. Not a date nor anything. So please. Act professional."  Tiffany picked up all her paperworks and walked out from the meeting room.

Jesse sigh and walked out from the meeting room with empty hand.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Tiffany's POV

 

Knock Knock

 

"Come in" I said while scribbling down all the design that the company need for the fashion show.

"Delivery for Miss Hwang." I looked up and see a boy bringing a two box of bento.

"I don't remember ordering this" I said to that delivery boy.

"Oh someone asked me to send this to you. Oh and you don't have paid for it. That someone has already paid it for you" He put the two box of bento on my table and walked out. There's a note on the bento. I smile a bit when I see those messy handwriting on the note.  Its only belong to one person

 

"Eat food not papers ,

Eat well and Finish it.

-J"

 

I sigh and put down the note.

 

'Why now Jesse .. Why now..'

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

-TBC-