Chapter 11

Never Should've Walked Away

Author's POV

A Week Later

 

Jesse's has discharged from the hospital. And now he's on his way with Yul to see Tiffany. After a long ride from the hospital, they arrive in front of the Kim Mansion. "Are you sure about this Jesse ?" Yul ask him. "Its now or never Yul. I got to win her back." Jesse said before getting out from the car. He went to the big gate and press the door bell.

 

Ding Dong.. 

 

Its Sunny who opened the door. She went to the gate with a disgusted face on her.

"What are you doing here ?" Sunny ask him.

"Is Tiffany home ? I need to see her." Jesse asked.

"You're not allowed to see her."

"Please let me see her." Jesse said to her.

"After what you've done, you still have guts to show your face in front of my house ? Shame on you Jung !" Sunny retorted.

"Please. Let me see her. Please. I've done so many thing to her. Please let me see her. I beg you." Jesse beg her. Sunny sighed. She open the gate and let him in.

"She's upstairs. The 2nd room on the left. If you try to lay your hands on her again, trust me you will lose your beautiful face." Sunny warned him. He nodded and went upstairs. He standing in front of Tiffany's room and hesitate to knock. 'Its now or never Jesse.' He said to himself.

 

Knock Knock

 

"Come in" Tiffany said from the inside. Jesse open the door and he sees Tiffany's sitting on her bed while her back facing him. "Something wrong Sunny ?" She said without looking at her back. Jesse decide to keep his mouth shut. "Sun--" she glance at her back and she see Jesse standing at the door. "What do you want Jesse ?" Tiffany said while looking other way.

"Tiff, can we talk ?"

"There nothing to talk about Jesse. Get out. I don't want see your face." Tiffany retorted. She's not ready to face him again after what happen a week ago.

"Please Tiff. Hear me out. Please." Jesse said to her softly. Tiffany stand up and look at Jesse. She's shock when she see Jesse appearance. He's getting skinny. His face looks really pale. Bandage on his hands and face. Tiffany really wanted to comfort him but Tiffany force herself not to.

"Should I hear you out when you never hear me ? Look Jesse. I don't want to fight with you and I don't think I can do this anymore.. Now please leave." Tiffany said to him.

"Yo--you're giving up on me ? You're giving up on us ?" Jesse ask her.

"Yes and Jesse I never give up on us before. You did." Tiffany said to him. "Jesse before that incident happen, I was hoping you will come back to me and you did come back Jesse. You did. But you broke me again. You never trust me. You never believe me. I'm tired Jesse. I'm tired to be the only one who stick with the vow that we've made." Tiffany continued.

Jesse hung his head low and start to speak. "I never wanted to leave. I let my ego and my anger take over me. I let you fall without me there to catch you. Tiff, give me a chance to fix this. Please.." Jesse said to her.

"No Jesse. You hurt me too much. You broke me again. I can't do this anymore." Tiffany said. " I never known loving you will be this hard Jesse." Tiffany chuckled.

"Please Tiffany." Jesse said to her. Tiffany could feel sincerity in Jesse's word but she had enough. She don't want to face it again. She's afraid the old days will come again.

Tiffany shook her head. "No Jesse. Now please get out from my room. I don't want to talk about this anymore. I'm done." She said soflty.

Jesse felt his world collide when Tiffany uttered that word and he fell on his knees and start to cry. "Please Tiff. I'm begging you. Please give me a chance to fix us again. Please Tiff." Tiffany never see this side of him. He never cried in front of her. Jesse Jung never begged. "Please Tiffany." Jesse begged her.

Tiffany went to him and help him up. "No Jesse. I'm sorry. Now please go home and rest. And Jesse you can live without me before then you can do it now right. I will try to move on and I know you will too. Go home Jesse." Tiffany said while cupping his face.

"No Tiff. No. I love you. Please let me fix us. Please. Please." Jesse begging her.

"Yul please take him home." Tiffany said softly to Yul. Jesse didn't realise Yul presence inside the room. Yul went next to Jesse and help him. Tiffany them to the front door. Jesse glance at Tiffany.

"Please Tiffany. Give me a chance." Jesse ask her. Tiffany shook her head and look other way. Yul bring Jesse to his car and went back to Tiffany.

"I thought you loved him Fany ah."

"I'm sorry Yul. I still love him just I'm afraid he never change."

"Give him a chance Tiffany." Yul said to her.

"I'm sorry Yul. Please take care of him." Tiffany closed the door and cried.

 

-----------------------------------------------------

 

Tiffany's POV

'I'm sorry Jesse. I love you. I really do.'

 

------------------------------------------------------

 

8 Months Later..

Author's POV

8 months has passed. Jesse life has gone miserable. He don't know what to do. He let the house dirty, full with can of beer and bottles. He let the house be like a disaster. Jesse find hard to compose himself again. Everyday he's trying to get himself drunk and he hope everything will gone better next morning but it remain the same. "I'm stupid. She left me because of my stupidity." He said to himself after drink a bottle of liquor. He had lost Tiffany completely. He wasted his chance when she's with him.

 "Are you really going to give up on her and let your life become like a trash ?" Yul ask him. He didn't realise Yul entered his house. He didn't answer Yul question. He remain silent. "Answer me Jesse Jung." Yul ask calmly. Still he refuse to answer. Yul sigh. "If you do really love her, you shouldn't stay here. You should find her and fight for her stupid. Look at you. You look like a mother who lost her child. Come on Jesse. If you do love her, go to her. Don't just stay here, get drunk and cry." Jesse look at Yul and sigh. "Fine. Suit yourself. Here I bought you some dinner. I better get going. And Jesse. If you do love her, fight for her and If you need any help. I'm here to help you." Yul said to him and went out from Jesse's house.

 

".. Come on Jesse. If you do love her, go to her. Don't just stay here, get drunk and cry."

 

"Yul was right. I should fight for her.". Jesse said to himself and slowly let himself drift to sleep.

 

Next day..

 

Jesse is now standing in front of Kim Enterprise building where Tiffany's work. He decide to do this again after several months he let himself drown in depression. "Excuse me, I'm looking for Mr. Kim Taeyeon ? Is he in today ?" Jesse ask after he approach the information counter.

"Yes he's in. Did you made any appointment to meet him ?"

"No I didn't. But I really need to meet him."

"Sorry sir but he only see people who's on his appointment list."

"Please miss. I beg you. Let me see him" I beg the receptionist. She sigh.

"Okay then his room is on 27th floor."

"Thank you miss."

 

------------------------------------------------------------

 

Jesse's POV

I have to seek for his help. He knows Tiffany better than me. Plus I need to ask for his forgiveness for doubting him at first. I walk to his room with full of hope. If I have to be on my knees then I will. I need her back. I want her back. I love her too much. I realise my mistake. I will do anything to fix this again. I arrive in front of his door and let out a long sigh. 'Here I go' I said to myself.

 

Knock Knock.

 

"Come in." I went inside his room and see him looking through his file.

"Anything Se- ? YOU ! What are you doing here ?" He ask me.

"I need your help. I want Tiffany back."

"You want her back ? After what you've done to her ? No ! I won't let you ! Get out from my room !" He retorted at me.

"Please. You know her better than me. I'm sorry for doubting you at first. I should have ask. Please let me have her again and please help me." I said to him. I really need his help. I will do anything to win her back.

"No. Get out from my room or else I will call the security." I fall on my knees and beg him.

"Please. I love her. Please let me have her again and please help me. You're the only one who can help me. Please help me. I beg you. Please.."

"You think I will let you have her that easy. I'm carrying her parents last wish which is taking care of her ! So do you expect me to let her be with a douchebag like you ! When you married her, I wish you could carry those responsibility but you don't ! You hurt her ! You hit her ! You doubt her ! You never trust her ! You never respect her parents last wish which is marrying her to you ! Her parents was expecting you will take a good care of her ! Look what you've done to her ! What kind of human are you !" My tears start to fall when he mention about Tiffany's parents.

"She's carrying your child and you doubt whether she's carrying yours or someone else and you called her a s*** ? For god sake ! What were you thinking ! Why can't you respect her like you respect your mother !" He shout at me while crying.

"I know I was wrong." I hung my head low.

"You said you love her. If you do, why did you file the divorce paper ? You barely know the truth ! You never ask her who am I to her and yet you file a divorce to her. Because of that she'd suffer a lot ! She carrying your child yet you making it hard for her by divorcing her ! Do you know that she's been in trauma because you hit her ! Are you really a human !" He shout at me.

"I know I was wrong. I'm sorry. I'm sorry." I said between my sob.

 

----------------------------------------------------------

 

-TBC-

 

Hello there everyone, sorry for the cliffhanger XD. Should I made Taeyeon help Jesse ? Should I or shouldn't I ? Hmm.

P/S : Since my class has started, I will rarely update and don't worry I won't abandon this story. But I will try update once a week. Thank you chingu's. Peace.