Chapter 3

INFINITE FOREVER

 

We walked into the dorm while INFINITE escorting me.Myung Soo gone to put my stuff in a room.I wonder with who I will share a room tonight......When I passed by the living room,I only have one word to discribe it.

 

20130307_infinite_condo.jpg

*DAEBAK !*

 

It's so beautiful.Plus the scenery outside of the building make it so perfect!I didn't blink my eyes yet Dong Woo noticed it.

"Ah Ra-ahh,impressed with our new dorm?"I smiled back at him."Ne.Yeppeuda!Oppa,you're so lucky to have an absolute dorm by your hard work.I wish I could be just like you guys."I took a look around the dorm."You are one of us."Sung Yeol stated there but it's not official yet.Wow.So clean.Hope it won't get 'destoyed' just like their previous dorm.It's so horrible.Jidokhan.

"Ah Ra-ahh,come here.We're going to discuss which room we'll share."Sung Jong called out.I quickly took my place beside him.Myung Soo then asked Woo Hyun who sat beside me to sat on his place.

"Wae?It has no difference so just sit there."Woo Hyun seems to not understand what was Myung Soo up to."Hyung,jebal.Just move away.I don't want to sit near Dong Woo hyung or else he would bit my fingers just like he did that to Sung Yeol hyung."Myung Soo gave him a reasonable reason since I saw Dong Woo did that.It's true!

 

 dongyeol.gif

 

Dong Woo oppa.No one knows when did he started to bite others finger.I laughed at Myung Soo when he said that.That time I still didn't know about these wierd habit of Dong Woo.I mean,he is WIERD!

"Myung Soo oppa,does that make sense for you to switch place with Woo Hyun oppa?Maldo andwae XD"I continued to laugh."Ah Ra-ahh,you'll see it sooner.Just wait for the 'Dino' to take the action."Sung Kyu wants me to believe it.

"YAH,SUNG KYU HYUNG.Never called me like that or I'll do it to you!"Dong Woo shouted at him.He walked closer to Sung Kyu & grabbed his hand trying to do what Myung Soo told Woo Hyun just now.In front of the INFINITE members & myself,Dong Woo really did it!

Sung Kyu screamed in pain."Auch!!You bit me to hard.It would leave a mark & this is all your fault,JANG DONG WOO!".We all burst into laugh watching the scenario of 'Omma & Appa of INFINITE'.

"Okay.Now I believe it.INFINITE oppa,you make my stomach hurts because laughing for you guys to much,you know?"That's what I feeled that time.Seriously.No one will escape from INFINITE's funny moment.It's too hilarious.

"Keureomyeon,Myung Soo.You can sit here."Woo Hyun moved from my side to avoid another unexpected scene,I guess.

"Gomawo hyung."Myung Soo with his happy face took the place.

 

Infinte-L.jpg

Looking at his face,reminded me to the 'accident' that had just happened between me & Myung Soo.I blushed as red as a rose.

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT-1VNrxahIt3tSOo_WA9D

I just looked down to my feet.

"Ah Ra-ahh,can all of us know more about you?We didn't had time to read your profile."Sung Jong questioned me.My haed automatically looked at him.The blushing time had ended.

"How about the room arrangement?I thought we have to settle this as soon as possible."I realized that Myung Soo had been played with my hair for a moment.He curled it to his fingers.Sometime he brushed it down.What can I do.It's his habit.Another WIERDO in INFINITE found!

"Yah,Kim Myung Soo!Could you stop playing with our dong-saeng's hair?I bet she must be so annoyed."I can feeled that Sung Yeol was jealous of me.Well,you know,the MyungYeol CP is the reason.Sung Yeol oppa,you're being so childish that time.Elementary kid in INFINITE,Lee Sung Yeol.

sungyeol.jpg

He always cheer up the situation with his 'choding'ness.

"Gwaenchaneunde.I've know Myung Soo oppa's habit.If not with Ji Ae eonni's hair,he prefered to play with Sung Yeol oppa's."I looked at Sung Yeol.When I did that,he blushed.YAH!!Why did INFINITE blush when I'm looking at them?I must investigate this 'case' immidiately!Anyway,this is Yoo Ji Ae eonni.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQkBc7nrJJSSYuEgZ50Ity

*Isn't she cute? <3 *

I heard that she had debut this April.Chukhahaeyo!I hope she would successed like INFINITE.Back to the story.

"Ah Ra-ahh,why did you called L hyung with his real name?"said Sung Jong started the conversation officialy between INFINITE & me.

"The name 'Kim Myung Soo' sounds better than L.Plus,it's my habit to call person with their real name."They looked at me.AGAIN.Oppa,you're so wierd.

"Ah Ra-ahh.Where do  you from?"second is Sung Kyu who sat opposite to Sung Jong.

"I'm from Malaysia.Actually,I'm mixed Korean-Malaysian."They amazed with my answer."Wow,Daebak!Eventhough you're a mixed,you can say Korean fluently."Woo Hyun gave me an applause.Do he have to do so?

"Ah Ra-ahh,how old are you?"Dong Woo raised his hand.Just like in the school days."I'm turning 20 years old(Korean age) this year.So,I guess I have to call all INFINITE member oppa,geuchi?"They nodded.

"Which blood type are you,Ah Ra-ahh?"Woo Hyun's question really freaked me out.'Is he a vampire?'my heart's thought.

"Is it necessary?I thought the blood type wouldn't be important for you to know."I began to laugh.

"If somethings happen to one of us,we could donate some of our blood to the others."Woo Hyun explained it.Now I know why.

"It's 'O' anyway.It's the same blood type of one you,right?"Maybe.But I hope there is.

"L is the one.Omo.Only L can do that to you."Sung Yeol's 'choding' voice came up.Jinjja?!Myung Soo have the same blood type as me?I'm a little bit shocked with that.I smiled a bit.Speechless.

It's Hoya's turn."What is your favourite foods & colours?"Trying to know my interest."I like chocolate,candy,marshallow & Kimchi jjigae(Kimchi stew).The colours are black & blue."Then,they burst into laughter.

"Oppa,niga wae?"I looked at  them one by one. 0.0 Is it funny when I said those colours?Seriously,I don't get them.Sung Yeol wiped his tears that caused by his laugh.

"The answer for this question is the reason why we all laughed at you.Who is your bias among us?"I just glanced at him.'This big kid.He's gonna get some from me later.'I bit my lower lips detained my eagerness towards him.

"Aigoo......"I carved out a smile."Myung Soo oppa of course.He's my favourite bias because he is the coolest,cutest K-POP artist that I ever liked.Myung Soo oppa,Saranghaeyo!"My happy feeling shown up.It was so.......  How I wanted to discribe it with words?You've just confessed your true feeling to your bias face to face!  Heol(OMG).

Myung Soo's cheeks began reddish.He just looked down after I've told them my feelings towards him.Shy maybe.One time,his cheeks became more reddish till the others member noticed it.

"Hyungs,look at L hyung's cheeks.It just look like when he wearing blusher."Sung Jong gave his opinion about Myung Soo.That's make all off us laughed at Myung Soo hardly.LOL.Still can't forget that moment.

"L-ahh,ppali ask her a question."Woo Hyun who sat beside him bended his elbow to Myung Soo's rib softly.

"Keureomyeon.Which group & artist do you like besides INFINITE?"Finally.Question from Kim Myung Soo^^.Waited for a long time.But,he still in a shy situation.   -You're my Shy,Shy,Shy Boy~ -

"Myung Soo oppa,please don't be shy with me after that confession.Anyway,the answers for that question is:

Niel(Teen Top)

tumblr_m6m56fN82F1qh4p6v.jpg

Lee Joon(MBLAQ)

tumblr_me0sjczyuP1r7i51qo1_400.jpg

Jin Young(B1A4)

tumblr_ls2zmnkw5g1qcy7qb.png

Young Min(BOYFRIEND)

tumblr_lpwoisZBrZ1qcjx8to1_500.jpg

Min Ho(SHINee)

1120996_1348381677307_full.png

Kevin(UKISS)

lovely-kevin-u-kiss-EC-9C-A0-ED-82-A4-EC

Min Hyuk(BTOB)

Minhyuk%2B%25288%2529.jpg

"And last for not least,Zelo(B.A.P)"

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcShCBOj5dIlMCcMOkF0OHH

 

Saying those name like rapping totally gave them goosebumps.

"Daebak.Our dong saeng can rap just like me."Hoya pointing himself forgoting Dong Woo behind."She can be the third member of INFINITE H."Dong Woo interfered.'Jinjja?'

"Majimakeuro,when is your birthday?"from the beautiful man,Sung Jong.

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR4MWB81Y5pdmNb7bM4Bqz

 

"It is after Jong Up(B.A.P) oppa,before Woo Hyun oppa & in the middle of Lee Joon oppa's birtday."Woo Hyun raised his hand as quickly as a lightning.

"I know!It's on 7th of February 1994.Wow.Your's is the same with Lee Joon sunbaenim."Woo Hyun was over-excited with it.

"Ne.When my chingu figure it out,they just gone wandering around like crazy person.They really going to kill me that time."That was true.Who doesn't jealous?Chingu-ya~~~

"Guys,why don't we run today?"Sung Yeol whispered at us with low note voice.What?Run? 0.0

********************

ANNYEONGHASEYO *BOW*

THIS TIME THE FANFIC IS A LITTLE BIT LONGER.IT TOOK ME LIKE A MONTH TO WRITE IT.^^

*MYUNG SOO COME IN*

MS:WHERE'S THE SUBBIES?

CHN99:MOREUGESSEOYO.BUT I HOPE THERE APPEAR IN THE FUTURE.

MS:GWAENCHANA.AUTHOR-NIM,HWAITING.

*LEAVES THE ROOM AFTER GAVE ME CHOCOLATES*

HE WAS SO SWEET.IN THIS CHAPTER TOO,YOU'LL KNOW MY OTHER K-POP IDOLS.SO,SEE YOU AGAIN  <3