Chapter 2

INFINITE FOREVER

 

We walked to INFINITE's door step.On the way,Hyo An ahjussi got a call.

"Jeongmal mianhae,Ah Ra-ssi.I've to leave now because the company needs me there."He explained what he had to do.

"So,I have to go to INFINITE's dorm by MYSELF??!!"Slowly my expression changed.My eyes began to grow bigger.I became more nervous.Aishh,this ahjussi!

"Ne.To made them trust you that you ARE their trainee,take this card & say that I asked you to do so.Arasseo?If there's nothing else,I'm going now.Annyeong."I just about to stop him but he got away too fast.

'AAAAAHHHHHH!!!Why such thing like this happened now?'I murmured myself while stepped angrily.It's not the good timing.AAAHHH!!I HATE THIS situation.I continued my stopped journey to INFINITE's door step.

When I arrived there,the feeling came again.'YA,KIM AH RA!!There's nothing to be nervous about.They just INFINTE & they are human too.BE STRONG'Once again my heart told me what to do.Eotteokhae?Sweat went all over my palm.I bit my lips.Nervously,my hand headed over the door bell & pressed it.

*Ding Dong~~* The bell rang.A moment later,there's someone peeked through a hole on the door.I don't know who would it be.Then,his voice came out.

"Nuguisseoyo?If you're one of those 'saseangs' just leave.Let us rest from that tiring,burdening schedule,ARASSEO?!"He shouted at the end of his words.I knew they probably in exhaustion state.I'm pretty sure it's Sung Kyu's voice.Who doesn't recognized his voice after all?

"Aninde.Jeoneun Kim Ah Ra imnida,your trainee.Hyo An ahjussi send me here.If you didn't believe me,take a look at this card."I introduced myself and pasted the card on the hole on the door for a while.

Suddenly,Sung Kyu stepped out from their dorm.His eye focused on me.Sung Kyu really have those un-seen eyes(LOL).We focused on each other for a short term.

"Jeongmalyo?Dong-saeng-ahh!!"(calling the rest or the INFINITE's members).His eye still glued on me.I swallowed my saliva.I don't know Sung Kyu such a precise person.

All the dong saeng walked to him."Hyung,why did you called......"Dong Woo didn't finish his word & looked at me.The others did the same thing,TOO.Why did they wanted to do that?I hope I have the 'time-stopping' power & run away from there instantly.Creepy.

"Hyung,who is this girl?"Woo Hyun pointed at me.'Oppa,HAJIMA!You guys creeping me out'I shouted at the bottom of my heart."Moreugesseoyo.Did Hyo An hyung telled you guys anything about this girl?Plus,she said that she's our trainee."Sung Kyu's mouth began to throw out all the facts he got.They didn't even gave me a chance to speak out.Aishh this oppa.

"I just got a SMS from Hyo An hyung.It's true she's our trainee & not a 'sasaeng'.Ah Ra-ahh,please forgive Sung Kyu hyung.He's not in the right condition."Hoya saved me.I smiled & nodded."Gwaenchana.I know you guys have an exhausted day.Hajiman,Sung Kyu oppa stared at me like he wants to eat me."We laughed together.Sung Kyu's face immediately changed from 'not on friendly term' to happy one.

 

tumblr_m4o4oeAAHQ1rrevayo1_500.gif

 

"Let me help you with the baggage.It's seems heavy to you to carry it."Myung Soo,my bias in INFINITE offered himself to help me.He walked towards me.

"Myung Soo oppa,you don't have to.I can handle it."Even I refused to,he forced me.Then,I have my first skinship with my bias.Myung Soo accidently touched my hand for a little while.We looked at each other & blushed.Quickly pulled away my hand.'What did just happen?'Over-excited & my mind couldn't remember the moment.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

KPOPPERS,I'm BACK!

Mianhae for not update the fan fic for a long time cause I'm busy with exam that are just around the corner.And here you go the 2nd chapter & some gif of INFINITE.Enjoy <3

 

tumblr_m7q01lRnKE1qegm0t.gif

*stress out because of exam >.< *

tumblr_m8t00z8Lrb1qjbb4n.gif

tumblr_lz56fc8yXz1r5e863.gif

*Wassup, INSPIRIT*

tumblr_mjlchgsnQ41r2rmpno1_500.gif

*Ha Ni-ssi,HWAITING!*

tumblr_m4an5nj7Lp1qc2i6co1_400.gif

tumblr_m6kgm4dI5Q1rtk0b5o1_500.gif

tumblr_ln15c75NJl1qgfznr.gif

 

ANNYEONG  <3   You all

Don't forget to subscribe & comment okay^^