Chapter 1

INFINITE FOREVER

1st January 2013

Incheon Airport,South Korea

12.00 p.m

 

Finally!!!! After 4 hours flight from Malaysia,I've made my way to South Korea.What a relief.I'm here  because I'm gonna be the 8th member of INFINITE.Yes,the group that created 'Scorpion Dance'.

 

tumblr_lwtzte3IXP1qeo4hko1_500.gif

*Not mine*

 

I've been chosed from an online audition of WOOLIM ENT.Before that,I have to be trainee of them for an unknown term.I looked around to find Manager Hyo An.Then,I've found somebody holding a piece of cardboard with my name on it.That could be him!I jumped into joy.I dragged my baggage to him.

"Welcome to Korea,Ah Ra-ssi.I'm INFINITE'S manager.I guess you know me,right?"he bow a little to welcome me.I did it,too.

"Ne.You've sent me a video.Of course I know you."We laughed together.

"Where are we going next?"asked me on our way to his car.Sincerely,I can't wait to see INFINITE oppa.Especially Myung Soo oppa.My heart reminded me to stay calm.I shouldn't be so nervous in front of them.I take a deep breath when Manager Hyo An opened his car boot.

"Can't I help you with the baggage?"I handed the baggage over.He looked at me."Gwaenchanayo?"At first I didn't noticed it."Mwo?"I've just awake from my illusion."Are you nervous or excited?"he glazed at me.I smiled."I don't know.Maybe both."We climbed up the car and he drove away.Unfortunetely,he didn't reply my question.

"About your question.We'll go shopping first and then to INFINITE'S dorm.Araseo?"INFINITE'S dorm?'HEOL!!'I screamed inside.My face changed immediately.I bit my lower lips.'Just be patient okay,Kim Ah Ra!Don't over excited!'I've given myself an advise.But,still can't hold the feeling.Meeting our bias,of course we couldn't.

He drove to CheongDam-dong.Meanwhile,I'm planning a lot of question's for INFINITE.

 

1.What is your favourite food?

2.What is your favourite place(s)?

3.etc

 

"Uriga wasseoyo.Come out from the car,Ah Ra-ssi.You must love the scenery of CheongDam-dong."I unfastened the seat belt.

sakura_090323_fukuoka_05.jpg

 

WOW.'Yeppeuda'My heart telled me."This is the most beautiful scenery I had seen."I took out my phone and took several pictures of the scenery."Satisfied?Kaja,we'll done the shopping in short time and we can pay a visit to INFINITE."I nodded my haed fastly.I followed his trail to the shopping mall.

 

*******************

 

After few hours in the air-conditioned mall,we've managed to done the shopping.My heart fluttered as we came closer to ahjussi's car.Putting the stuff inside the boot cheerfully is enough to discribe my feeling.Getting inside the car without waiting a moment making ahjussi feeled wierd over me.

"Hold on there.We'll arrive there in just a moment."Ahjussi appeased myself.I smiled all away to thier dorm.

 

*******************

BB1-JPzCIAAjEGK.jpg:large

We've arrived.DAEBAK.That is a very tall building where INFINITE'S live in.My mouth opened as wide as it can without noticed it.

"Close your mouth,Ah Ra-ssi.Don't make me burst into laugh."Ahjussi just smiled when he saw my excitement.In the mean time,I closed my mouth.We make our move to the lift.But,something doesn't seem right.

"Ahjussi,why didn't you registered another room for me to stay?"asked me as the lift goes to 18th floor."Oh my.I forgot to tell you.Your not going to stay alone by yourself.Your going to stay together with INFINITE."

My eyes looked at ahjussi."JINJJA??!!Ahjussi,you must be kidding me,isn't it?"I didn't believe it at all.But,living together with our bias probably took our breath away."Ani.I'm not kidding."My heartbeat began to beat even faster.Are this only my dream?'Maldo andwae!You just flew away from Malaysia to South Korea,you know.'Yes.I agreed with my heart.

That time the lift's door opened.Here we go.What possible things could happen?It's not so bad living with INFINITE.

 

*To Be Continued*

A/N:I think the first chapter was boring right?