Chapter 4

INFINITE FOREVER

Sung Kyu fiercly smacked Sung Yeol’s head.”Yah!!Do you want Ah Ra to get expelled from being the 8th member of INFINITE?”Sung Yeol just looked down to his feet.Guilty.Sung Yeol oppa,you should stop being like a child -_-“

“Guys,let’s help our dongsaeng tidying up her stuff.Kaja.”Dong Woo said it happily while the rest followed him to my room.When I was about to walk,Myung Soo suddenly pulled my wrist & we’re in ‘face-to-face’ pose.He stood there & stared into my eyes for a long moment.It’s embarrassing  >//<  .

‘What did he want to do to me?’My first thought.My heartbeat beated faster than ever.I wonder if he could hear it.”Oppa,mwohaneun geoya?”He still stared at me.I could felt that my cheeks are burning due to that.Without any warning,he embraced me comfortablely.

Don’t know why I felt that there are some kind of feeling when Myung Soo did that.It feel so calm.

“Myung Soo oppa,why did you hugged me?”When he heard my inquiry,he woke up from his dreamland.His firm hug began to loose slowly.

”Ah Ra-ah,do you mind if I wanted to hug you when I’m in heart-breaking situation?”Myung Soo held my shoulders with his softened glare.Why did he wanted me to be his hugging plushie?Is he having a problem?No one knows.

“Gwaenchana if it makes you feel better.Kaja.The others probably waiting for us for years.”I smiled at him & pulled him to my room.

When we entered the room,all eyes on us.’Wae?What are they looking at?’.HEOL!!Our hands are still holding each other.Quickly as fast as lightning,I pulled my hand away from Myung Soo’s.He just smiled at my worriness.

  tumblr_m8tmu8XTRa1qla7vn.png             

Didn’t he supposed to be on my side?Aisshh.I hope they’re not suspecting something between us.

“Mianhaeyo for making you gus waited for a long time.”I bowed & walked to my blue baggage.Yeah,always blue.Myung Soo took his place on my bed.He keep observed me.Well,he’s the staring master.

tumblr_m57939kTzU1r6mfkgo1_400.png

  I took my cloth one by one & folded it nicely.Their expression were like ‘DAEBAK!!’ ‘She’s good.’ Etc.

“Wow,Ah Ra.You done it neatly.Maybe you could help me with that task.”Sung Jong asked me a favor for him in the future.Then,Sung Kyu,Dong Woo,Woo Hyun,Hoya,Sung Yeol & Myung Soo sended him a do-you-want-to-die-tonight look.tumblr_mp9kh1EyVD1riaq5wo1_500.jpg

LOL.I laughed at their behaviour.*except for Sung Jong*

“Oppa,who’s the owner of this room & where should I place my clothes?”I looked at them alternately.All of them doing not-mine look except for…….. Maldo andwae.I shared room with ……..

“Is this your room,Myung Soo oppa?”I pointed at him.He just smiled at me & looked down.

tumblr_me5lb4QHRU1rhjzkjo1_500.gif

”Ne.You can put your things in that dresser.Before that,let me tidying it for a moment to give you some space.”He got up & opened his semi-huge dresser.

The moment he opened it,my eyes couldn’t believe it.I didn’t blink my eyes.It was packed in there.All of his fashion is the same but different in colour.Most of it is black in colour.

tumblr_ltjjegwxBO1qe3bos.png

Same goes to his hat.Weird.That’s what I felt.’You’re something,Myung Soo oppa.’

Myung Soo took his baggage & stuffed some of it in there.He even folded it nicely just like I did.Well,tidy person.He placed it under my,I mean his bed.

”There you go.Now you can put them in there.”He finally spoke up.I looked at him & smiled.”Gomawo,oppa”.I noticed that he’s blushing.Kyeopta ^o^

KimMyungSoo122.jpg

After finished it,Sung Kyu asked me if I want to join them in their practise for Paradise choreography.”Sure.”

With speed,I grabbed my sling bag & my head phone.Yes.It’s in black.I couldn’t forget Myung Soo’s reaction due to that.Yah,it’s not only you who likes black so much.Nado.

We followed Sung Kyu foot step to their van(I mean company’s van).Dong Woo’s the one who drove us to the practise studio.I’m so excited.When all of us got in there,he started the engine & took us away to our destination.

My hard-to-break habit when on a vehicles approached me.I’d listened to music when I’m bored.A Bitter Day by HyunA(ft. G.NA & Jun Hyung).That sad song echoed in my ear tube.For a while,I sang it quietly.Unfortunately,I sang it semi-loud without my own awareness.That high note part -_- It must be cracked.

The song ended 2 minutes later.The moment I opened my eyes,Infinite were stared at me with their poker face.”Niga wae?”.I looked at them blankly one by one.They’re just smiled with each other.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQr0hOouOKOkTfB80xFfOc    thumb.gif   -Woohyun-woohyun-24705338-375-500.jpg

7bb83aaecc88cc9f6945a201f053519d_view.jp   BBrtAD6CcAAIPCT.jpg:large

tumblr_lg4k05vtwv1qcx6n5o1_500.jpg  118869-infinite-sungjong.jpg

Don’t know what just happened.Let them be.

10 minutes later we had arrived at the practise studio.We all stepped inside it.Wow.It’s so big & spacious.

BFT-4L-CQAEqd_K.jpg:large

“So,can we start now?Before that,can you show me the dance move?It’d be easier for me when I’m doing it together with you,oppa.”They agreed.”Sit there,Ah Ra.You are pleased to record it if you wanted to.”Myung Soo gave me his video camera.Camera-holic.

I started to observe their dance move.It’s kinda hard.Nal hal su isseo?Talk about Paradise(Infinite’s song),it’s heart trobbing but in the same time it’s about a guy won’t let go his girl.In my imagination,the guy trapped her with him in a place like hell(to her)called Paradise.Plus,I can’t forget Dong Woo’s rap(A/N You know what I mean….).I wonder if there somebody like that in this world.

“You saw us,right?Now,shall we start practising?”asked Hoya,the dance machine of Infinite.I just nodded.Then,we started the lesson.

There were some part that hard for me to achieve & my leg began to ache.’Not now.’I muttered myself.

“Oppa,the choreography was too hard.How can you done it in short time?”I paused the lesson for a while.I walked away to the back of the studio where Woo Hyun was drinking his water.

BMOqe1DCAAAGCsz.jpg:large

“Because we’re Infinite.That’s why.Maybe I can teach you personally,if you want to.”Myung Soo offered himself to help me.PERSONALLY.I looked at him with are-you-serious look.In the same time,my heart fluttered & butterflies in my stomach.

I nodded & Myung Soo started to teach me  step by step.The more he guided me,the more I can do it.Neomu kamsahaeyo,Oppa^^

After an hour practising,we took a break.”Huh…it’s tiring but it’s fun in the same time.I admit.That choreography was DAEBAK!”I described it under my breath.Same goes to them.I fell sorry for them for having a pack schedule.

“Ah Ra,I have one last question.What song can you sing?”It’s Sung Yeol again raising his hand.I took my breath.

“I don’t sing.I rap.”I smiled at him.”Jeongmalyo?!Who inspired you?Can you show us?”Dong Woo seems not to believe in me but never mind.

“Jeongmal.Along my way becaming Infinite’s trainee,B.A.P had inspired me a lot with Zelo’s charismatic rap.’YaDong,I hope you guys not felt upset with my words.’Do you want to hear B.A.P Power?”They nodded their head.

“Keureomyeon.Here we go.(A/N I dare you to do this rap as fast as you can *evil laugh*)

“One shot!”

“Hwa,hwanhan bicheul garin jadeuri burineun hwengpo.”

“Two shot!”

“Angmareul ppaedeureo darmeun maeil gasigeul jitgo.”

“Three shot!”

“Jeonguiraneun gamyeoreul sseo geue matseo ssauneunge nae Ego.”

“Four shot!”

“Rideume matchwo teure bakhin geotdeureun amudo mareunge daggaebusyeo.”

“Woow!”

“Ijen umjigil sigani dwaesseo.”

“B.A.P!”

“Move the crowd action.

 Uri I sesange sae barameul ireukyeo da ttarawa jeori bikyeo urin yakhan jadeurui It’s all passion.”

Their expression-goosebumps XD.& then they gave me a big hand.

“Wow!” ”DAEBAK!!” “Unbelieveble!” “Our dong-saeng surely can join Infinite H & Infinite’s  ‘the only girl’ rapper.”Myung Soo gave me some spirits.Oh,my heart.I think it’s gonna melt that time.

“Gomawo for that spirit.If I became Infinite’s rapper after my training days,I hope you could teach me more about becoming an idol & the best rapper that Woolim Ent. had.”They giggled a little at my statement.So did I.

“Don’t worry.If you need us,we’ll always be by your side.”Sung Jong tapped his hand on my shoulder.I nodded & smiled at him.”Gomawo,Infinite oppa.”They all just smiled back at me.

infinite-1.png

What a happy family ^-^

After the break,we decided to fill our stomach with lunch.Sung Kyu oppa asked for Hyo An ahjussi permission to go out eating meal.Fortunately,he allowed us to do that.I  think,if we agreed with Sung Yeol’s way,we’re gonna be grounded for a month & that’s terrible.Thank you,Sung Kyu oppa.

We arrived at a semi-famous Korean restaurant somewhere around Seoul.With their disguise on,Inspirit couldn’t recognized them.For me,it’s okay.People doesn’t even that I’m Woolim’s new trainee.

Since I didn’t know what to choose to eat,Infinite helped me with their recommend.We took selfca,feeding each other etc.We had a great time together. When our stomach about to fill up,we step out of the restaurant after Sung Kyu Oppa paid the bills.

We took some fresh air walked around Seoul.There were some of Inspirit recognized them & began to follow us but they seems to be calm with the situation.But,idk if they jealous of me because Myung Soo played with my hair all the time.When will this habit disappear from you,Kim Myung Soo?

It’s 6 o’clock now.Wow.Time flew so fast.We had to go to our dorm but without Myung Soo.He said there’s somewhere he need to go.Maybe he’ll come late.

*At Infinite’s dorm*

It’s about 11 o’clock now.Myung Soo still didn’t got home.Every one else had fallen to their dreamland except me.”Myung Soo oppa,eodi-e?”Muttered myself.

While waiting him,I wrote my diary + listening to Infinite’s song.I felt drowsy & fell asleep on Myung Soo’s Study table & I dreamed.

*In the dream*

I dreamed that Myung Soo walked into the room and to me.I looked at him.He cupped my face.’What are he going  to do to me?’Slowly,he pulled me in for a kiss on my lips.I wanted to stop him but I can’t.It feels like being chained or something.

His lips,it’s…so…soft.Speechless.Don’t know what to do I just closed my eyes.We kissed for a not-so-long-time.Then,he broke the kissed.He looked at me & smiled away.Suddenly,I awake.

*End(Back to reality)*

The kiss.It fell…so real.I touched my lips.It’s kind of . . . . .Unexplainable.’Kim Myung Soo,you troublemaker.’I ruffled my hair softly.

After a few moments,I heard somebody wringing out the door knob.I closed my diary to avoid anyone reading it.NEVER.

The person was Myung Soo.”Oh,Ah Ra.Why didn’t you sleep yet?It’s kinda late right now.”He took of his jacket & rest himself on his bed.

“Actually,I’m waiting for you to come home.I couldn’t sleep if somebody missing.I’m worried if something happened to you.”Long explaination there.

“You did cared about me.As for that,1436.”Myung Soo even smiled to me.

tumblr_mkqxhcnVhR1s7zmnyo1_500.gif

 

*-* .How many times are you gonna melt my heart? ‘1436……What’s that?’I don’t know.Myung Soo refused to tell me T^T .I really don’t get it.I think I have a question for him.

“Myung Soo oppa,what’s the schedule for tomorrow?”I asked while looking at him.He slowly sat on his bed.

“As for tomorrow,we have showcase on noon at Gwangju.Then,we’ll have fansign event.After the event,we can go anywhere we want.”I just nodded my head like a woodpecker.

“Now go to sleep.It’s a bad habit for you if you sleep late at night.Tomorrow,we have to wake up earlier.Oh,one more thing,we’re gonna have vocal class at 8 in the morning.Ah Ra,you don’t have to sleep on the floor.Just……sleep with me,ne?”For the first time Myung Soo talked a lot.& what??He wanted to sleep with me?On his bed?I widened my eyes with my blankly look.Oh no.eted thought had came.I pissed it as far as I could.Myung Soo wouldn’t do it.

“Andwae because you’re must be so tired.So,you need to have some space for a rest,right?”I cleaned up the mess on Myung Soo’s study table & put my diary into my backpack.

“I don’t care about that.What the most important thing is to keep my little trainee in a good health.”He patted the empty spot besides him.Seriously,I don’t know how to react.

“Shirheo.”Before I could spread out the spare mattress that were given to me, …… When remembered it back then,it’s so embarrassing even in my own diary.Should I proceed? *thinks for a while* I think I should in order to finish the story.

*Continue* Myung Soo grabbed my wrist & pulled me to his side.Accidently,I fell on his ………chest >//< (A/N I think I can’t imagine that either)I blushed a lot(I think)& look at him with what-are-you-thinking-you’re doing look.He just bit his own lips.I can’t bear it so I closed my eyes & looked away.

“Oppa,mwohaneun geoya?Do you know that you’re just gave me a shock?”My heart beats goes even faster.Then,Myung Soo suddenly giggled softly.’What’s with that?’Still with eyes closed.

“Neomu joahyo.Ah Ra,you’re so innocent.I like that type.Open your eyes & lay beside me.I’m not gonna done anything to you.”Slowly,I did what Myung Soo said.He pulled his blanket over our body.We’re facing each other.

“Now,sleep well.Jaljayo.”Myung Soo planted a kiss on my forehead.Omo.I think I’m gonna explode.He closed his eyes cutely & fell asleep.

myungsoo1.gif

”Jaljayo,oppa.Sweet dream.”So did I.

*In the middle of the dawn*

I felt somebody pulled me into his embrace.I awake.’What’s time is it now?’Without any warning,my head being pulled closer to that person.”Who is……Ah,I slept with Myung Soo last night.’  (A/N No erted thought ok)

I tried to release myself but…failed.Mung Soo still didn’t want to free me from his warm hug.He even tightened the grip.

“Oppa.Myung Soo oppa.I can’t breath.”I whispered at him avoiding him from having shock in the morning.Still,no response.’Eotteokhae?Myung Soo,he made me scared.They’re right.Myung Soo did had a hard-to-wake-up sleep & slept roughly T^T .I’m trapped~’

Myung Soo still with that position.What can I do?I forced myself to sleep again.Okay.I’ll stop right here.I need some sleep after writing this……

 

____________________________________________________________________________________

 

Annyeong,ChoiHaNi99 here.

Yeah,it’s been a long time since the last update.My laptop being kidnapped by my oppa.Proudly,I wanted to thanks my 1st subby:

Celinko

For subscribing my fanfic.Neomu kamsahaeyo *bowed* .I’m sorry if you subscribed for a long time ago & expecting me to update.Mianhaeyo.I think,that’s all for today.I have to sleep & go to school in the noon.(Updating in the middle of the dawn)LOL Annyeong <3