Chapter 2

BadA$$ meets ℐnnocencℰ
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] Chapter 2 [/CONTENTID1]

 

[CONTENTID2]

In the last chapter...

He dialed a number on his telephone and waited for the other line to pick up. He tapped his foot in a constant beat then finally, the other line picked up.

"Hey Im, get Mr. Seo on the phone. I have something to discuss about Yoona and Seohyun"[/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]Yoona couldn't believe Seohyun wrote her up like that! She was so furious but she knew she couldn't hurt Seohyun, she doesn't know why, but she just can't, and it’s driving her crazy.

"!" Yoona cussed, slamming her fist on the lockers in anger, leaving a big dent on someone’s locker.

 

"Stop Yoona your hurting yourself " Taeyeon stated in a stern voice.

 

Yoona wanted to tell Taeyeon to shut up, but she was just tired for the day.

 

"Let's go over my house since we are going to be suspended any ways" Yoona ordered. The rest were okay with it since Yoona's house was huge because she was rich as .

 

Without even seeing if everyone agreed, she headed to the parking lot and started up her car with her keys.

 

She opened the driver’s door and went into her yellow Hummer and the others followed. Yuri sat in the passenger’s seat and amber and Taeyeon sat in the back.

Immediately when everyone opened the door, a strong stench hit Taeyeon’s nose. She flinched at the familiar smell and played it off.

 

 

 

*Is that… the smell of weed? –Taeyeon-*

 

 

 

"Hey, isn't this the first time Taengoo will see Yoona's house?!" Amber realized. Taeyeon nodded excitedly and fastened her seat belt like a little kid ready to go to Disney World.

 

They all saw what she did and stared at her, she looked at their straight and frowning faces, and her smile disappeared. She was confused why everyone was frowning at her.

 

Yoona eyed Taeyeon, then to the seatbelt, and back to Taeyeon’s eyes. Yoona hated seatbelts. She doesn’t even wear them even if the cops pull her over. She doesn’t know why she hates seatbelts. She just hates them.

 

She gave Yuri a look before starting up the car. Yuri understood the quick message and snapped her fingers in front of Taeyeon’s face to gain Taeyeon’s attention.

 

"Since you’re a new to the gang, we have rules in the car. You have to follow them or else we will throw you out the car ight?” Yuri warned. Taeyeon nodded feeling scared.

 

“First rule, no seatbelts EVER. Only when we get pulled over by the cops, you can put your seatbelt on. Secondly, you can eat in the car but you gotta clean up your own , got it?” Yuri explained, Taeyeon just quietly nodded and removed her seat belt.

 

Yuri grinned and opened a drawer between her seat and Yoona’s.

 

Taeyeon's eyes widened after seeing what Yuri pulled out.

"Last rule, is to drink and smoke. So here" Yuri handed Taeyeon a beer and a cigar—not a cigarette, the largest cigar she has ever seen in her life.
 

Taeyeon slowly took them with an uncertain look on her face. She looked at Yuri who was waiting for her to probably drink the beer and smoke her first cigar. She gave a weak smile then gulped at the sight of the cigar.

 

Yoona looked at her driver’s window and waited for Taeyeon. Yoona tapped the wheel impatiently.

 

Upon seeing Yoona tap the wheel repeatedly with her index finger, she knew that Yoona was getting impatient and annoyed.

 

She looked at Amber for help. She wasn't ready to smoke, this was too quickly for her.

 

 

 

*I don't wanna smoke, especially a cigar! I don't want to have yellow teeth, lung cancer, yellow finger nails, or a stinky breath! -Taeyeon -*

 

 

 

Amber gave her an assuring smile and hoped that Taeyeon got her supportive message.

 

Finally Yoona had enough.

"If you want to be in the gang. Then start smoking. If you ain't gonna smoke, get your ing out my car" Yoona spoke coldly. Taeyeon now knew what she had to do.

 

 

 

 

*Sorry ______ -Taeyeon-*

 

 

 

 

She took a deep breath and looked at Yuri with confidence.

"Give me the ing lighter" she ordered as she placed the cigar in .

 

Yuri and Amber cheered as Yoona threw her lighter to Taeyeon.

 

Taeyeon courageously lit the fire and placed it on the end of the cigar.

It didn't take long till the she noticed that the cigar was ready.

 

Everyone knew Taeyeon never smoked before and wanted to see her reaction. They watched Taeyeon in suspense, except the under aged Yoona who was driving illegally through the interstate. Yoona knew Taeyeon was doing to do it anyways, she knows Taeyeon too well.

 

Secretly Taeyeon was a little edgy about this but whatever, if it's for the gang—her gang, then she'll do anything, even sacrifice her own life.

 

She in the poisoned air and immediately coughed it all out. Taeyeon coughed roughly repeatably, it was horrible, terrible, it was her first time and she definitely didn't want to do it again.

 

Seeing Taeyeon cough out the smoke immediately when she it in, Amber and Yuri laughed at Taeyeon's reaction.

"Hahaha I was like that when I tried it for the first time too" Amber laughed, slapping her thigh, remembering her first time smoking.

 

 

Taeyeon started tearing up and tried to give Yuri the cigar.

 

Yoona saw this and she suddenly stepped on the brake. Everyone jerked forward hitting what's in front of them. 

 

"You better finish that in cig. And if I see you give it away like that ever again... Your is out of this group, got it?" Yoona warned with a very cold voice.

 

Everyone gulped and shivered at Yoona's warning. Seeing the scared looks of Amber's and Yuri's faces, Taeyeon understood the warning.

 

"Ight nigga chill, this is my first time. Give me a ing break" Taeyeon talked back, inhaling the smoke and blowing it back out like a pro. Yoona just looked back at Taeyeon with a satisfied look and looked at the road.

 

Amber gave Taeyeon an assuring bump with her shoulders.

"Don't worry, after a while you'll get used to it" Amber half smiled. Taeyeon nodded while continuing to inhaling the smoke a few times.

 

 

 

 

*Actually, I really hate this but, I have no idea why I’m not stopping. -Taeyeon-*

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Seohyun paced back and forth her office thinking about Sulli.

 

 

 

 

*The hospital said that she's fine and will have a full recovery after a few weeks but, I won't let that obnoxious group slip away with this one. But—what can I do? -Seohyun-*

 

 

 

 

She pondered about punishments she could give them until the door opened. Seohyun turn her head to see Taemin's head slowly peeking in.

 

"Yes Taemin?" Seohyun asked.

Taemin fully stepped in and made sure that his uniform was straight, and had no noticeable marking from the close fight that happened in the principal’s office a few minutes ago.

 

"Mr. Kwon wants the both of us in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter