Chapter 3

BadA$$ meets ℐnnocencℰ
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] Chapter 3 [/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2] We meet[/CONTENTID2]

 

[CONTENTID3]Yesterday has finally passed. It’s the morning and the sun hasn't even risen yet. The sky was dim blue and there were still little tiny stars still shining and flashing brightly.

Suddenly a loud noise penetrated through Seohyun's ears making her wonderful dream disappear. She sat up straight without opening her eyes and tried to turn off the alarm.


It took her several attempts before she successfully hit the button. She brought back her arm to her lap and paused for a moment. She scratched her head and yawned loudly.

“That meeting is today correct?” she asked herself in a lazy tone.

 

*Why do I have a feeling that today is a terrible day?*

 

She groaned and fell back onto the bed. She started whining while trashing around, knocking a pillow off her bed and crumpling the blanket into one big hump, not wanting to go. After a few minutes she hopped out of bed and headed towards the bathroom, ready to start her day.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yoona threw her alarm clock across the room at full force once she woke up from her slumber, making it smash and causing a dent into the lime green walls.

Yoona waking up is like trying to wake up a bear, something will surely die.

“YOONA!” A voice shouted loudly barging into the room and jumped into the bed with a very fat pillow in her hands. Yoona growled hearing that person’s voice and regretted mentioning that she had a meeting today with her father yesterday.

She just covered her head with her blanket hoping that it would make things quieter so she can sleep again.

 

“Wake up! You have to go to that meeting today remember?!” The voice reminded loudly, jumping onto Yoona’s figure.
 

Yoona replied with a low groan and tried to ignore the playful tanned girl. It was way too early for her to start yelling, but if this continues… That tanned girl will earn a broken body part.

Seeing that Yoona didn’t move a bit for several minutes, she started smack Yoona’s body with her pillow left and right.

 

“C’mon I let you sleep for 30 minutes already” the girl whined, smacking Yoona once more.

 

“Yuri shut the up! I wanna sleep you dumb ! Now leave me the alone!” Yoona shouted in her covers. She was really getting mad at Yuri, not in a friendly way.

Yuri’s jaw dropped and smacked Yoona’s head hard with her hand.
 

“You’re going to be late hoe!” Yuri shouted back.

 

 

That was it.

That was the last straw.

She crossed the ing line.

Yoona had enough.

 

 

Suddenly in a second, Yuri was thrown off the Bed. Her body crashed to the floor and she groaned in pain. Yoona was glaring at Yuri like she was going to kill her, she had a look of a predator in her eyes.

“I’m about to you up Yuri” She threatened in a very cold voice as she slowly approaches the injured girl.

Yuri saw Yoona approaching her and tried to stand up but the pain on her left side stung like a . She looked back at Yoona who was very close to her.

Fearing for her life, Yuri desperately tried to drag her body out the door. But it was already too late. Yoona’s figure hovered over Yuri’s head and stood right in front of her.

 

Yuri turned around and started crawling backwards.

“Yoona, p-please don’t hurt me! I was just trying to make sure you were ready for the meeting! Please don’t break my left arm again! You already broke it twice!” Yuri pleaded at the younger girl.

Yoona paused and thought.

“You’re right. I did break your left arm twice, so I won’t break it” Yoona promised. Yuri was relieved hearing that.

“Ah thank you—“

“But It doesn’t mean I’m not going to break your right arm” Yoona smiled evily before proceeding at Yuri. Yuri’s heart started beating faster and she continued crawling backwards.

 

“WHAT?! Yoona p-p-please! No! NOOOOO!!!!”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Seohyun twirled around in her pink attire and looked at herself in the mirror. She is excited for this unknown important meeting with her father she has to attend. She made a sad expression, then a pouting expression, then finally decided to go with this pink look.

 

 

*I’m ready to see father*

 

She nodded and skipped happily to the front door and put on her white converse. When she opened the door, she took a nice breath of fresh air and took her pastel rose pink bicycle from the side and hopped on, placing her bag in the front basket.

“So where is my destination?” She asked herself while looking at the nicely unfolded paper in her hands.

She read the address and stared figuring out what shortcuts and roads she should take. After devising a plan, she started pushing herself with her feet on to the road then began biking to the house.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yoona kicked back and relaxed at the passenger’s seat of the Hummer. She took out a blunt and started smoking it.

“So nice of you Yuri to drive me to my meeting” Yoona emphasized, giving Yuri a glare.

Yuri scoffed and shook her head.

Yoona stared at her and punched her in the arm.

“OW!” Yuri screamed, making the car jerk to the right. There was a loud Honk from the car behind them. Yoona stuck her middle finger out so the driver behind them could see it.

 

Yuri hissed in pain but continued driving.

“Why would you do that Yoona? Why would you hit me in my right arm, when you just broke it a few hours ago?!” Yuri questioned.

 

Yuri was pretty upset that Yoona broke her arm… AGAIN. She stayed in the hospital for an hour and released her. Still, Yoona showed no mercy to her, she still made her drive even though she’s driving with 1 hand.

Yoona just smirked and inhaled the heavily pack blunt and exhaled it out.

“Keep talking and you will lose your other arm too” Yoona warned with a cold voice. Yuri gulped but still stood her ground.

“You wouldn’t” Yuri looked at Yoona with serious eyes. Yoona stared at her back with very cold eyes.

“I just broke your arm an hour ago. You think I’m not afraid to break your other one?” Yoona threatened. Just like that, Yuri cowardly went looking back at the road.

 

Yoona gave Yuri one last serious look before rolling down her window to blow some smoke out.

 

 

 

 

 

After 24 minutes of silence, Yuri pulled up at Yoona’s dad’s house.

“Good luck” Yuri bluntly said. Yoona just stepped out the car without a word, leaving Yuri shaking her head at the younger girl’s rude manners. Yoona dropped her blunt on the floor and stepped on it to put out the light.

Yuri drove away and Yoona stared at her father’s house. She frowned wondering what this meeting might be about. She hasn’t been to her father’s house in a long time, he really doesn’t care for her.

 

“My ing god” Yoona cussed, kicking the stones on the road. She really didn’t want to be here, she wanted to stay home and sleep.

 

“Aigoo!!” A quiet voice squealed.

Yoona looked behind her and saw a girl in a pink attire, a girl that looked like the same age as hers, trying to properly park her matching pink bicycle in place.

Seohyun saw Yoona standing at the house where SHE had to attend. She was wearing Black-Yellow matching attire. The snapback was attached to one of the belt loops of the black jeans. She looks like a tomboy which Seohyun starts to question Yoona’s uality.

 

*What?! Why is she here?!?!*

 

She was surprised to see her, that she accidently hit the brakes on the handle, making a very loud screech that can be heard by the person she doesn’t want to notice.

 

“Aigoo!!” She squealed when the bike suddenly hauled to a stop. She kept her head low and didn’t look up since she knew that Yoona heard that. She kept her head down and with her feet—kicked the stand down to keep the bike in place. She can feel the burning sensation on her face. Just then, she realized that she was acting like a coward. Yoona should be the one to be afraid of her.

 

*It’s a better decision if I confront her now –Seohyun-*

 

In a second, she made up her decision to tell how she really feels about t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter