Chapter 1

BadA$$ meets ℐnnocencℰ
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

[CONTENTID1] Chapter 1 [/CONTENTID1]
[CONTENTID2]The beginning...[/CONTENTID2]

 

 

[CONTENTID3]"Here! J-just take my money! Just please, don't hurt me!" A small freshman pleaded at the bullies.

The group of bullies' leader, harshly stepped on the freshman's glasses and chuckled seeing the lenses break.

 

The gang laughed seeing the freshman cry over her now broken glasses.

They were at school near the gates so EVERYBODY could see the gang bully the poor freshman, yet no one had the guts to approach them.

 

If you try to stop them, you get beat up. If you get a teacher to stop them, you get beat up. Anything you do to try and stop them, you get beat up. All they could do was watch and pray that the poor freshman was going to be okay.

 

"Amber! Grab her money. Taeyeon and Yuri, rough her up a bit will ya?" the leader commanded. The members in the gang listened to their leader and did what they were told to do.

 

After 5 minutes of brutal beating, the leader finally told them to stop.

 

"Ahh!" The freshman screamed, after receiving the last kick to the stomach from Taeyeon. She collapsed on the ground after all the bruises and beating she recieved.

 

Taeyeon and Yuri brushed off the dust on their hands and shoulders, while Amber is happily counting the money.

 

"Amber, how much did this piece of have?" The leader asked Amber, cracking her knuckles loudly.

 

Amber smirked at the leader and handed her the money.

 

"103 dollars." Amber answered proudly. Taeyeon and Yuri high fived each other and the leader smiled in success.

 

"Well you guys, that's a wrap! I'll call you guys back if I find another person. So keep your phones ON." The leader instructed while giving everybody their share of the money.

 

"Let's go to class Yoona, it's been 24 minutes since first period started" Amber whined, Yoona laughed and pushed Amber's shoulders.

 

"Ight, let's go before some other stupid freshman find us again." Yoona walked towards the entrance and the others followed right behind her.



 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"President!" A sweet voice called. A head turned hearing her named being called.

 

"Another freshman got bullied by Yoona's gang again." the boy informed, Seohyun frowned after hearing the news.



*This was the fifth time this week, I really need to conduct a meeting with the principal. This is just getting outrageous. -Seohyun-*

 

"Again? Who was it this time Taemin?" Seohyun asked in a concerned tone, she took out referral papers for all the people involved for the attack.

 

"Choi JinRi, freshman, class A-1" Taemin stated. Seohyun's eyes widened after hearing the victim's name.

 

"S-Sulli?" Seohyun stuttered, Taemin lowered his head and nodded sadly.

 

Seohyun felt her blood boiling, the gang beat up Choi Sulli, her childhood best friend.

 

"Where is she?" She asked Taemin with a stern voice. He lifted his head and was hesitating to decide whetheror not he should tell Seohyun-the student council president, of Sulli's location.

 

Seohyun saw that he wasn't answering and glared at him with her fierce eyes.

 

Taemin gulped seeing those eyes, he never knew, Seohyun could show him such a look. He knew, he had to tell her.

 

He sighed and held out a pinkish red paper for Seohyun as turned his head to the side.

 

“Her friends brought her to the hospital down the street.” Taemin answered. He was starting to get very hot and nervous by the way Seohyun was looking at him. On the other hand, Seohyun’s hands are starting to shake hearing the horrible news.

“Was it that bad?” Seohyun quietly asked, her lips quivering and her heart beating quicker and louder every second.
 

 

Taemin bit his bottom lip.
"Shes in the hospital, for internal injuries to the lungs and ribs." He quietly admitted, trying to avoid Seohyun's gaze.

 

She quickly snatched the paper from Taemin and read it silently to herself, praying that it was all just a big joke and they can laugh about it later. But it wasn’t. Everything was real.  Seohyun’s heart broke into pieces.

 

*Why would someone hurt such a good, quiet, obedient girl?*

 

Seohyun clenched her teeth and crumpled up the paper harshly and threw it in the trash can, not caring if it went in or not.

 

"Go to the principal’s office, I want all of them to be suspended." Seohyun ordered. Taemin shot her a worried look.

 

"Seohyun, you know we can't--"

 

"I WANT ALL OF THEM SUSPENDED OR ELSE I'LL CALL THE POLICE AND ARREST THEM FOR THEFT AND ASSAULT!!!" Seohyun snapped cutting Taemin off.

 

Taemin nodded and quickly ran out the room not wanting to stay around the furious Seohyun.

 

Seohyun paced around the room with the medical paper crushed in her hand. She mumbled under her breath, cursing the 'Soshi' gang.

 

She stopped pacing and remembered the person that was probably behind everything.

 

She gritted her teeth in anger.

 

"Im Yoona..."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yoona and her gang entered their classroom and sat in their seats like nothing even happened.

 

The teacher frowned seeing his failing students almost an hour late from class—AGAIN.

 

"Kwon Yuri, Amber Liu, Kim Taeyeon, and Im Yoona..." The teacher sighed, placing his glasses on the desk to rub his eyes disappointingly.

 

"Care to tell me why you are all an hour late to class, AGAIN?" He asked irritatingly. Yoona smirked and elbowed Taeyeon, indicating her to answer him. Taeyeon chuckled and did an 'OK' sign to Yoona.

 

"Sir." Taeyeon called, standing up from the desk.

 

He looked at Taeyeon and hoped at least the smartest one in the gang would do something mature.

 

"We were in the bathroom Mr. Choi. Sorry if we were late to class." she answered with a respectful voice, showing a charming smile that would always revealed her bottom dimples.

 

The teacher smiled at Taeyeon's reason and honesty, he was going to let them go this time.

 

"Why thank you Ms. Kim, you all--"

Taeyeon started laughing.

 

"We were in the bathroom... ing your mom" Taeyeon and the class bursted out laughing.

 

Mr. Choi was furious, that even you can see steam shoot out both of his ears and nose.

 

He never thought he would ever say those words at all. He doesn't know why Taeyeon acted like that, she was a straight A student, had perfect honor roll since kindergarten, perfect attendance, perfect role model for everyone, then all of a sudden she changed... why?

 

He pointed his shaking finger directly at Taeyeon's face then pointed at the door.

 

"KIM TAEYEON!  PRINCIPLES OFFICE RIGHT NOW!!!" He shouted.

 

Taeyeon only laughed like it was a joke and gave Yuri, Yoona, and Amber a gangster handshake (Lol I didn't know what it was called).

 

Yoona thought that this was the perfect time to mess with the teacher.

 

"Yo teach! Why ya gotta send Kim out?" Yoona teased projecting her voice to the whole entire class.

 

"Yeah, what the man?" Amber joined in, with her arms in the air.

 

"I thought she was your favorite student Choi!" Yuri followed.

 

Mr. Choi's head was going to explode. He can't take these horrible, rude, and failing girls!

 

He took a couple of deep breaths and tried to speak in a soft mannered tone, since yelling and shouting will get them nowhere.

 

"Yuri, Taeyeon, Amber, and Yoona. Please go to the principal’s office now before I get security to you." He calmly said, trying to compose himself.

 

Yoona and the gang casually went out the door, they decided it wouldn't be funny without making a little noise.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter