ii

Angel

 

 
 
All of the students looked at the mysterious person who spoke.
 
“I wonder what kind of person Angel really is. I want to meet her in person, just once.” He spoke again, just then a new commotion happened.
 
“Sunggyu oppa!?” Someone screamed, startling a certain brown haired girl.
 
“Jinja!? Sunggyu oppa came to school!?”
 
“Is L oppa with him!?”
 
All of the students then rushed and surrounded Sunggyu, completely forgetting their undone school works and earning them a glare from Kangjun.
 
 
Cheonsah’s POV
 
Everybody’s going crazy about this person.
 
I don’t even know who he is but I have to admit, when he said that Angel’s voice is wonderful I became happy.
 
Nobody knows the truth behind the real identity of Angel
 
“Sunggyu oppa!!” Someone bumped unto to me making me lose balance. Aisht, these people are really!!
 
“Oppa! Is the rest of Infinite with you?” I watched the mobbing scene from afar, making sure I won’t get hurt.
 
“Umm, Chaeri-shi can I ask you something?” I hesitantly asked her. She nodded with a smile. 
 
“Umm, who he is?” Pointing to the person being mobbed, yet smiling. She looked at me, surprised. 
 
“You seriously don’t know who he is?” I nodded. “Aigoo, Cheonsah-shi~” She ruffled my hair and I pouted. 
 
“Ehhh, Chaeri-shi.” I said, fixing my hair. She laughed at me.
 
“Here, look at this.” Chaeri-shi then took out her phone and showed me a video. “This is Infnite. That guy *pointing to the person being mobbed* is Kim Sunggyu, he is the leader and one of the lead vocalist.” She explained.
 
I watched in awe the video. Kim Sunggyu-shi has immense presence and his voice is pleasing to the ears. 
 
“Isn’t Sunggyu oppa great?” Chaeri-shi asked and I nodded. “I can’t believe you don’t know him.” She commented.
 
Kim Sunggyu-shi. He has the looks, the skills and over-all criteria of being an idol. I can’t believe that an idol went to school here. Chaeri-shi kept on fangirling about Sunggyu-shi, just like Yuri-shi with Angel. Soon I left the room, feeling a little claustrophobic.
 
His voice is really amazing. I want to sing in front of a lot of people, just like him. 
 
 
"Saranghanda mianhada
Geurae deoneun andoegesseo
Nan dagagal jagyeok jocha eobseo
Nal saranghaji ma
 
Naegen maeumeul naeeojul yeoyudo eobseo;
Maeireul himgyeopge salgo
Haruga beogeowo ulgo
 
O nan.. Nege jul su inneunge eobseo
Missing u
Ttatteutan maldo motae
I missing u
Gamhi baral sudo eobseo
I missing u
Ireoke mireonae
Naegen gajingeon simjangppun motnan nomira (Only Tears - Infinite)"
 
 
*pant pant pant* Hearing someone panting from behind, made me stop singing. My eyes almost popped out when I realized who the person was.
 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Finally Sunggyu hyung appeared. Gosh! Everyone went crazy when hyung arrived. Some even looked for the others. I guess, I would have teh same reaction if I stumble across Gyu hyung. I would ask where is my Yeolliepop, XD
 
Decided to update since well, I just wanted to. Is my fic that bad?? Come on, tell me what you guys think. I promise, I won't be mad if you bash my work. XD Kidding. Be nice, okay??
 
BTW, I want to emphasize the fact that this is a short fic and well. 
 
Oh yeah! I'm working on a Teen Top fic. Please check it out if you have time. :))
 
 
Subscribe and comment ^^
 
thanGYU <3