i

Angel

 


 

"Bulbichi kyeojigo changi yeollidaga dasi dachigo
Bulbichi kkeojine
Eumagi kyeojigo eokkaereul deulsseogida dasi meomchugo
Eumagi kkeojine

Modeungeol da nege nae jungeon neol wihan geon anya
Geujeo nan amureochi anki wihan geot ppunya
Modeun geot neol hyanghaetdeon geugeon geuge sarangeun anya
Geujeo geureotago nan mitgo sipeosseul ppunya
Urin dahaitdago

Eoduun nae apeul hwanhage bichwojugil baraesseotdeon
Geu bulbit neoigil
Hajiman imi yeogineun amudo bol su eomneun kamkamhan geurimja
Anui maeumsok   (41 Days - Kim Sunggyu)"

 

"Angel's new song is here!!"

"Aigoo, Angel's voice is so good ~~"

"Jjang!!"

All of these along with other praises were heard inside a certain classroom at Woolim High. Most of the students were gushing about this 'Angel' character instead of doing their school work.

"Chaeri-ah, do you know 'Angel'?" Yuri asked while scrolling her smartphone.

"Umm, Angel? The viral singer?" Chaeri answered, sort of.

"Ne ~! I recently became a fan!" Yuri fangirled like crazy. "There are a lot of singers online but Angel is different. I mean, her singing is just awesome. She knows how to convey the feelings of the song." She fangirled some more.

"Does she have a lot of fans?" Yuri nodded but a sad smile was present on her face.

"But you know Chaeri-ah, it seems like she hasn't uploaded any new songs lately." Yuri sounded depressed.

As the two friends talked and talked, little did they know that someone could hear every word that they were saying. *BAM* A loud thud disrupted the two friends conversation.

"Omo! Cheonsah-shi, gwenchana?" Chaeri asked the girl on the floor.

"Ah, n-n-ne. I'm fine." The brown haired girl answered as she stood from the floor and fixed herself.

"Kiiyyaaa!! It's Angel! I can't believe she sang this song!"

"I never knew that this song could be sang like this!"

"Ya! Shouldn't we be studying instead of listening to that?!" Kangjun, the class president reprimanded his classmates.

"Ehh, Kangjun-ah. Don't you think her voice is beautiful?" Someone asked. With that chaos has begun inside the room. Two sides appeared, one in favor of listening to Angel's songs while the others oppose.

"Angel's" A voice was suddenly heard making the mini war stop for a while. "Her voice is really wonderful. I love Angel's voice."

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yeorobun!! Mianhe!! Sorry, I couldn't update earlier. I just couldn't let go of my school works. Yes, school works. I have summer classes which by the way! 

Anyway, how's the first chapter?? Sorry there isn't much happenings. I decided to highlight the word Angel just because I want to. Crazy? XD

Tell me what you think about it! I'd love to hear from you guys. :))