iv

Angel

 

 
Cheonsah’s POV
 
*sigh*Another day, another boring school day. Everything is the same as usual but somehow, I’m feeling quite uneasy. It is like something will-------------------- *THUG*
 
“Annyeong!” Someone said scaring the crap out of me.
 
“Are you free??” Sunggyu-shi asked.
 
“Ummmm, ne?” The moment I answered his question, Sunggyu-shi grabbed my hand and dragged me elsewhere. I don’t know what’s wrong with me. Why am I allowing this person to drag me around? Finally he stopped.
 
“Gym?” I asked out of the blue. 
 
“Kuerae. Nice! No one is here.” Sunggyu-shi answered with a wide grin on his face. 
 
I suddenly felt nervous and uneasy. Eottoke? I can feel that Sunggyu-shi is planning something.  Eottoke? I can still run away. I am certain that the back door is open.
 
“Ya” Sunggyu-shi said all of the sudden, making me scream. 
 
“Eh? Are you scared? I’m not trying to scare you.” He said to me. I watched as he paced towards me. I stepped backward, out of impulse.
 
“Now, tell me. That song ‘41 Days’, I wrote it. Everybody knows that.” 
 
“MWO?!” I closed my mouth right away. He wrote it? Jinja? Kojitmal.
 
“Y-y-you wrote it?” I can’t stop myself anymore.
 
“Yeah, I helped it writing. I can’t believe that someone would sing it like that.” Sunggyu-shi said, nonchalantly as he walks away from where he was standing.
 
“The way 'Angel' sang my song it was certainly different, very soft but strong. I knew right away that there must be something that makes 'Angel' sing that way.  I…..” He then faced me. 
 
“I…always wanted to meet you. I hope that you won’t stop singing because you have a lovely voice. Sing for me 'Angel', jebal.” His facial expression shows something I just can’t pinpoint. 
 
“M-m-mwo? Nega?? A-a-niyo.” Shoot. I’m stuttering.
 
“I can’t sing. I’m too plain and I . But…” I looked down.
 
“But what??” He asked with a concern face.
 
I really…
 
“But..but I really want to sing. I want to sing in front of a large crowd. I want have the same presence you have!” I said.
 
All of my kept feelings burst all of a sudden. I can feel my adrenalin rise. A pair of hands held my face and made me look up.
 
“Sing” Sunggyu-shi said with a serious face.
 
My eye widen with his action. After letting go of my face, he moved away from me and studied the gym.
 
"Umm, this place will do.” I tilted my head to the side, confused. 
 
“This place will be your stage. So sing.” He faced me with a soft smile. *thump thump*
 
“I-I-I can’t” I mumbled.
 
“You’ll be fine. I will be your back up.”
 
Inhale, exhale. This is my chance. I have to do this. I need to do this. My legs had a mind of its own, it lead me to the stage. 
 
Here I am now, standing in front of our gym with Kim Sunggyu of Infinite as my audience.
 
Just then, Sunggyu-shi begun to hum a tune.
 
I opened my mouth but no words are coming out.
 
Sing, Kim Cheonsah!
 
Sing!
 
"Saranghanda mianhada
Geurae deoneun andoegesseo
Nan dagagal jagyeok jocha eobseo
Nal saranghaji ma
 
Naegen maeumeul naeeojul yeoyudo eobseo;
Maeireul himgyeopge salgo
Haruga beogeowo ulgo"
 
 
 
“Naegen gajingeon simjangppun motnan nomira” I held my chest when I sang the last part of the song.
 
I did it. I finally did it. I smiled in victory. 
 
*pat pat*
 
“Mw-mwoya?!” I swatted his hand away.
 
“See? That wasn’t so bad, right?” Sunggyu-shi said, giving me an adorable eye smile.
 
I watched him leave. I knew that something in me changed because of what he did. 
 
“Komawo, Sunggyu-shi” I whispered.
 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
This is the last chapter. 
Honestly, it's not suppose to be a love story. I'm sorry.
I wanted to make a fic about self realization or for someone to gain confidence.
Gyu hyung was the perfect person for this. So I said, "What the heck? Let Kim Sunggyu be the guy" 
So I'm sorry if this fic . 
So until next time :))
 
This had been purplvixen ^.^
 
P.S.
I hope you guys continue to support my fics. :))