Ryeowook's Popularity

FAMOUS [three-shot]

The news about Yesung and Ryeowook's break up spread so fast at Inha University. Students who admire Ryeowook were very happy that finally Ryeowook is single again and they can court him again.
 
 
It has been the hottest topic at the whole university.. Lots of students were busy, some were preparing surprises for Ryeowook as a way of courting him. There were some guys who spread petals on the ground leading to Ryeowook's classroom. Some were crowding Ryeowook's locker and putting chocolates, flowers, letters and stuffed toys near it.
 
 
Classes start at 9am, but the whole university is so giddy as early as 8:20.
 
 
Minutes passed and a car stopped suddenly infront of the university's main gate. It was a luxury white BMW 7series, and people noticed that it was Ryeowook's. People began to flock around the car which made Ryeowook uncomfortable.
 
 
He shyly exited the car and made his way to his classroom. This is awkward, he thought. All eyes were on him. Students were saying things like "Ryeowook, let's take lunch together later" "Please accept my gift oppa" "You are so cute." "Have a good day cutie~" and many more. He just nodded and smiled at them, wishing that this would end soon.
 
 
After what seems like an hour, he finally reached his room. People at the room are staring at him. He went to his seat and saw lots of letters and chocolates.
 
 
"Hey Wookie~~ how are you?" Hyukjae, one of Ryeowook's friend approached him.
 
 
"I feel tired already. Why are people acting like that? They keep on staring at me and what's with these flowers and chocolates."
 
 
Hyukjae looks amused. "The news about you and Yesung's break up is the trending topic. And people, knowing that you are single again, want to take this opportunity to court you. Cant you see it?"
 
 
"Well... this is awkward. Can you accompany me the whole day so people can stop those weird things. It creeps me out hyung!!" Ryeowook said and Hyukjae agreed easily.


During lunch break, Hyukjae and Ryeowook stick together but people still continue following Ryeowook. They sat at a bench and started eating their lunch. But.... people are surrounding them. Even Hyukjae is annoyed because he cannot eat properly.
Hyukjae stood up, roamed his head on the sea of people and said, "Do you guys know Cho Kyuhyun?"
 
 
People nodded.
 
 
"Do you guys know that Kyuhyun is Ryeowook's bestfriend?"
 
 
Some nodded. Some looked confused.
 
 
Hyukjae continued, "Well, Kyuhyun is the son of Kyunghee's CEO. His family is one of the most influential in Korea. And he and Ryeowook are best buddies. So stop staring and following Ryeowook if you dont want to be kicked out in this school."
 
 
One guy spoke up, "But this is Inha not Kyun.ghee!"
 
 
Hyukjae laughed, "Kyuhyun's family is one of the shareholders of this university. Majority of the shares were bought by them. So they have the power here. If I were you, I would stop following Ryeowook. Kyuhyun wont be amused, I tell you all."
 
 
With that, people start to leave the place and Ryeowook is very thankful to Hyukjae.
 
 
"Thanks hyung.. I owe it to you." Ryeowook said.
 
 
"I just slapped them with the truth. You know how overprotective Kyuhyun is with you. And besides, Kyuhyun will get mad at me for not protecting you." Hyukjae explained.

After eating, Ryeowook texted Kyuhyun.

 


 

To: Kyuhyun
From: Ryeowook
 
Not a great day, Kyu. I feel creeped out T____T

To: Bestfriend
From: Kyuhyun
 
What's wrong? Please smile. I can imagine your pouting face.

To: Kyuhyun
From: Ryeowook
 
I'll explain later.

To: Bestfriend
From: Kyuhyun
 
I'll go there, okay? Wait for me. I wont attend my next subjects. Not now knowing that my bestfriend is sad. Cheer up Ryeowookah~~
 

 
To: Kyuhyun
From: Ryeowook
 
No Kyu. Attend your class. Let's just meet at our house.
 

 
To: Bestfriend
From: Ryeowook
 
Whatever you say.

Ryeowook's day went slowly especially when bunch of people are staring at him. He sighed. He needs to quickly get a lover so people would stop following and courting him.
 
 
It was nearly 4pm and classes were dismissed. He and Hyukjae walked together. Ryeowook stopped when he saw a familiar car parked near the gate.
 
 
"Kyuhyun??"
 
 
"So.. how's my bestfriend?"
 
 
Ryeowook went near Kyuhyun and kissed him on the cheek. "Not fine." He sighed.
 
 
Just as they were about to ride a car, students start to flock Ryeowook. Kyuhyun looked at them with a confused looked.
 
 
"They learned that Ryeowook is single, so they want to court him." Hyukjae was the one to explain.
 
 
Kyuhyun stood firmly and look at them with a smirk on his face.
 
 
"Listen everyone..." he started "if you want to court Ryeowook, let's be organized okay? Write your names on a sheet of paper and let's make an audition tomorrow. Give the paper to Hyukjae. Just first 50 persons will be entertained."
 
 
"Kyu... No..." Ryeowook whispered.
 
 
"Dont worry. I'm in charge." Kyuhyun said.
 
 
People were fighting for the sheet of paper so they can be included in the first 50. After that, they gave the paper to Hyukjae.
 
 
Ryeowook rode on Kyuhyun's car, and they went home directly. Ryeowook was tired to the fullest after avoiding the students in his school.
 
 
Hopefully, that wont happen again.

Another chaptr! And thank you for the comment. This is just a three-shot story so... the nxt chapter would be the last ^^~