Chapter 33

Love Me Not
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

❝chapter thirty-three;
_______________________________________________________________________________
                                   These feelings I am feeling...could never be. Right?

 

 

Myungsoo watched as Suzy pushed herself closer to the thick and warm sheet. The girl had opposed at first but Myungsoo insisted. He wants to make sure she wouldn't cry herself to sleep. He wants to assure that she's feeling safe and comfortable. He wants her to stop crying...even just for tonight.

 

The boy watched as the girl's breathing becomes even and slow. She just looks so peaceful asleep. Those thick, long lashes seemed more accentuated with her milky skin. He smiled a little when the girl shifted position and moaned. Now, she's already facing him with her hair covering her face.

 

Myungsoo was about to sweep her hair off her face but he stopped midway. Completely unaware why he stopped, Myungsoo furrowed his brows. Isn't it just normal for friends to do things like this? He would just fix her hair. It's like fixing the hair of your little sister...but why couldn't he? 

 

The answer? He feels something odd welling up his chest whenever he does so. Whenever he does things that he would normally do to other friends to Suzy, that something constricts his chest. It's not that same butterflies in my stomach kind of thing. It's much more than that. It's stronger and much more complicated.

 

But it makes him feel good just as the same.

 

"Ham~~grrr." Suzy moaned.

 

Myungsoo looked at the girl waiting for her to repeat what she said.

 

"Ham...burger..."

 

The boy chuckled.. He even put his hand to his mouth to cover his laughter. After all what this girl had been through, all she could think of in her sleep is a freaking hamburger? Waah...she's really one of a kind. He thought when he recovered from his joyful bliss. 

 

"You deserve much better things Suzy-ah...Just know that." he sighed then he pulled her covers up. He gave her a long last look before finding a place to relax his back. He went to the sofa near the bed and lied down. He'll just wait for another minute until the girl is in deep sleep but then he found himself closing his eyes and the rest is history...

 

 

 

Myungsoo opened his eyes only to find himself inside the thick covers that he gave to Suzy. He could still smell the girl's scent lingering the sheet and it left him feeling warm. He jerked up when he realized what time it is. He immediately looked at the bed only to find that the girl is no longer around.

 

He suddenly felt a hollow pit in his chest when he found that Suzy had left.

 

"Tss. She didn't even say goodbye." he mumbled and then ruffled his hair. Then he noticed a shade of colors on his hand. "Eo?" he said as he found a band-aid at the hand he hurt on his rescue of Suzy. The one that he hit when he was breaking the lock that was preventing Suzy from seeing the light.

 

Myungsoo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter