Chapter 24

Love Me Not
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 chapter twenty four 

 000024.

 

________________________________________

 

 Suzy's POV 

 

 

My sister spent all her life blaming herself for my loss. She was surrounded by people who see her as the reason why I got separated from my real life. Why I spent my whole life not knowing who I was. Why my parents lived their lives missing their ither daughter. But what people fail to see is that she also lost a sister in the process. She was also hurt. She was also devastated. She was also a victim of fate's cruel turn.

 

 

 

This is why I wanted to save her. I want to release her from all the pain she's feeling right now. I want her to feel that she's not alone. I want her to find what I found in my moments at the orphanage. I want Krystal unnie to find hope.

 

 

 

Everyday, I always find a way to enter her world. I always try to jump over the barrier that isolates her with the rest of us. I wanted to be inside her circle. But also, everytime I do so, she always find a way to stop me. To stop me from inching closer to her. My human miind tells me to stop. It tells me to just accept the fact that our relationship as sisters would never be normal. I get tired too. I get hurt. I can feel. I'm not dumb.  But my heart tells me to continue trying. My heart keeps on urging me to go on. It gives me hope that someday...someday the barrier might just fall, and I'd be with my sister again.

 

 

 

Hello everyone. You might ask what my name is and why am I blabbering all these things in here.

 

Well lucky for the both of us, I now know who I am.

 

 

 

I am Choi Suzy. Daughter of Mr. and Mrs. Choi. Sister of the first year godess Choi Krystal---but err, you might want to keep that part a secret. We're not that much open about our relationship in school. Currentlya first year college student, majoring in NOTHING (as of now^^) and Junior Feature writer at Ethereal, the official publication of the university. 

 

 

 

Oh crap! That reminds me! I have an article to be handed in next week. I was assigned to write a feature article about the life story of Choi Krystal. Yep. You heard me right. I was in charge of writing the life story of MY OWN SISTER. It's kinda ironic though. How can I---a person who is thrying to keep my identity as her sister a secret---write an article which would eventually expose my identity as her sister?!!

 

 

 

"Aiish!! Nan michingenne jinjja [I'm really going crazy]!!!" I ruffled my hair. This is so frustrating. How did I end up being like this?!!

 

 

 

 

"Hey." I heard someone call me from behind. I turned around and saw Myungsoo approaching my way. He sat beside me and offered me a melon milk which I took immediately. "I was going to ask what your problem is but since you have that look on your face. I'll not in anymore." he said. 

 

 

 

"Good. At least I won't beat you to death today." I replied. It's actually amazing how fast Myungsoo can read a person's personality. With just a fewmonths I had spent with him, I already feel like he knowsme more than I know myself.

 

 

 

Myungsoo stretched his arms and lied down the smooth grass. I saw him close his eyes as the wind brush his face. "Aahh. This feels great." he sighs.

 

 

 

I chuckled at his remark. "You're making it sound like you're having a difficult time! Tss. I don't think anything is bothering your carefree life." I said. A guy as happy and as bright as Myungsoo could not possibly be experiencing these kinds of dilemma I'm facing right now. Suddenly, I feel jealous of this guy's carefree life.

 

 

 

"If you're tired, you can just smile your problems away and do that charming thing of yours then all can be solved." I looked at him when I heard him sigh.

 

 

 

"I just wish it's that simple. I wish that everything would just disappear after I open my eyes...But life doesn't work that way snowflake..Unfair isn't it?" he smiled at me. 

 

 

 

Wait.

 

Is it possible that I am wrong?

 

Is Myungsoo actually facing his own problems too?

 

 

 

"Myungsoo-ya, is everything alright?" I asked him. He sure is acting really strange today. He didn't answer me. Instead, he just gazed at the clear blue sky. I stared at him as he watched the clouds form different shapes and fly through the vast expanse of the sky. Something is obviously wrong. I can see it in his eyes...That thing I wanted to avoid the moment I knew I had no memories of my family...

 

 

 

SADNESS.

 

 

 

And it is visible at Myungsoo's chocolate-brown eyes.

 

 

 

I looked at him and suddenly, I felt like I'm seeing a different person. A person very opposite to the bright and funny Myungsoo. I see someone who is hiding in the dark. Someone who is struggling with something only he is aware of. And it's breaking me to see him this way.

 

 

 

 

"Aaah. I could get used to this to be honest. Taking a break from eveything." he said.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter