Chapter 23

Love Me Not
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 chapter twenty-three 

 000023.

 

________________________________________

 

"YA!!! CHOI SUZY!!!" Myungsoo snapped in front of the dazed girl's face. This made Suzy hop from her seat which caused Myungsoo to laugh until his stomach ached.

 

 

 

"Ch." Suzy said in annoyance.

 

 

 

"Did you see your face? You just went bleeehhh~~" the boy said as he imitated Suzy's surprised face and continued laughing his entire lungs out.

 

 

 

"Is that even possible huh? Me seeing my own face? Tss. y brain." Suzy said and then she continued typing in her laptop. They are doing their own articles for the school paper. As expected, being in this club is really hectic and tiring. With all the deadlines, editings, printings and the like. It really amazes Suzy how her sunbaes managed to do this by themselves when they were just three.

 

 

 

"What is that by the way? Are you working on some kind of article?" Myungsoo tried to peek on Suzy's monitor but she immediately covered the words for him not to see. "Eeeey~~" Myungsoo protested.

 

 

 

"It's not yet done." she said.

 

 

 

"Are you pretending to be shy right now Choi SUzy?" he said. An amused smile on his lips. Suzy immediately shook her head and pouted.

 

 

 

"Aniya!!" she said. Myungsoo chuckled and pinched Suzy's cheeks gently.

 

 

 

"Aigoo." he said. He smiled and so did Suzy. 

 

 

 

"Ya, are you planning to stay here until 10?!" the two heard someone shout at the door of the room. They both glanced towards the direction of the voice.

 

 

 

"S-sunbaenim." Suzy stuttered as she saw Hyomin  by the door looking agitated at seeing her hoobaes slacking around when ther is a deadline that they should meet.

 

 

 

"You still have time to play?" she shouted.

 

 

 

"Eeey. Hyomin-ah, don't be too harsh on the kids. They're just taking a break. They have been working ever since this lunch. We wouldn't want anyone to collapse right here won't we?" Woohyun came just in time.

 

 

 

"Aiish. Then how about you? Where have you been the entire day?" Hyomin asked him.

 

 

 

"I was with Haeri." Woohyun answered.

 

 

 

"Haeri? That 2nd year girl who gave you chocolates last valentines?"

 

 

 

"Eo. She's the only Haeri I know right?" he answered hercasually.

 

 

 

"W-why are you with her?" Hyomin asked nervously. Woohyun chuckled.

 

 

 

"Eo? Hyomin-ah---by chance...Are you jealous?!" he said with a wide gri on his face.

 

 

 

"Y-YA! Does that even make sense?!! Aniya!! It's just that, you should be working right now. I assigned you 5 articles right, and haven't even turned a single  one in---"

 

 

 

"Here." Woohyun suddenly gave her a pile of articles. "I'm forgiven right?" he smiled at her. Hyomin wanted to say something but words didn't come out. Woohyun winked at both Suzy and Myungsoo as he entered the room and went to the coffee maker.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter