Chapter 7:The Beginning

Love Again

Baekhyun's POV

 

"I think you're sunk into her. I think you're inlove. Baek you're inlove!"kai said between of his laugh. Then he took a sip of his bubble tea that was gave on him from sehun.

 

"Kai that's not what you think i'm just helping her, you know what is her situation aren't you"i answered back.

 

"Okay Baek but i'm telling you. Feelings for someone is not just that easy. it's a serious thing baek. and feelings for someone's can't fake"kai said.

 

Then we heard a rang of the doorbell.

 

"Stay there i will open the door instead."Sehun voluntary said. He walks over the door but he suddenly ran towards us.

 

"What's the problem Sehun?"we asked him. He's jumping crazily i don't even know what's happening on him.

 

"Sh.... sh-- she she's He-----"Sehun stammered.

 

"Sehun? we're waiting!"Kai said who's the one gets easily bored.

 

"Baekhyun! Yoona is here!"Sehun said.

 

"What?"i asked. i know that she's here but what she's doing here and how she did know my house?

 

"That's my Boy!"Kai said while tapping my shoulder.

 

"Kai stop it'i said. Then i walk towards the door and as i saw on the screen she's absolutely here.

 

I opened the door."Oh? why are you here? oh come in!"

 

She entered my house then i headed her to the sala where we were staying.

 

"Oh hi guys"Yoona greeted them along with her smile. I'm just staring at her. I think she's being friendly now. how cute. she used to be quiet and cry but she's different now.

 

"Baek she will be melted stop staring at her"Kai said. he's holding back his laugh.

 

"Hi Yoona! I'm Kai"Kai held her hand and make a handshaking with her.

 

"Oh Hi Kai"Yoona greeted.

 

"I'm Sehun, He's Chanyeol"Sehun introduced. Yoona greeted them back and gave them a smile.

 

"Do you want to drink?"Kai offered her. I just gave him a glare and i think he noticed it.

 

"Baekhyun will served a drink for you wait for him"Kai said instead.

 

"Okay thanks Kai"She thanked.

 

"No Problem miss i will do everything for you"Kai wink at her. Kai showing his naughty side again. i heard yoona's chuckled.

 

Then i gave the juice to her."Why are you here?"i asked.

 

"She putted down the glass of juice before answering my question."Uhmm are you free now?"What just she had said?

 

"Yes he's free always FREE!"Kai answered from behind.

 

I glared on him. He stopped though.

 

"Uhmm Yes why?"i asked.

 

She's scratchng her head."Uhmm can we get out together?"She asked.

 

"W-what?"i asked again. i heard what she said but i'm wondering.

 

"I said if we can go out together. I'm just feeling bored now and don't worry my treat! and i just want to thank you for caring for me so i'm asking you if you want to go with me. you can bring your friends too. They are my friends from now on. right?"

 

'Oh Yes we are your friends now!"Chanyeol exclaimed.

 

"So do you want to join us?"Yoona asked.

 

"Ye----"i cut Kai off.

 

"No. They are busy really busy. They are not able to come with us."I said.

 

i look behind on them and gave them a stop-it-or-else look. i think they got what i want trying to say.

 

"But i think they're not right?"Yoona said.

 

"Yes we're not busy! never!"Kai said.

 

"Oh really?"

 

"Kai he's asking me first."i frowned.

 

"But he's asking me too."Kai answered.

 

"Yah Baekhyun! They are your friends right? and they are my friends now so nothing worry"Yoona smiled. 

 

In the end. They went out together. I Noticed kai being so close to Yoona. He was about to put his arm on her shoulder but i stopped him

 

"Kai Stop it"i warned.

 

"Oops sorry"

 

I just give him a glare but i think it's not convinced him. So Naughty. and Yoona she's being friendly now.

 

"Can we go first at the cemetery i will visit him"Kai looked at me.

 

i just give him a it's-okay look.

 

_________________________________________________________________

Chapter 7 is updated!