Chapter 6

Love Again

Tiffany's POV

 

*Flashback*

 

Ughh! So tired. So Many people right now who were came here to our Cafe. Well i really don't know too why. But i'm happy because i earned a lots of money. Haha XD.

 

I'm still working until now it's already 10:00 am in the morning. but i can't see Yoona's Presence yet. How is she? Hmm i will just text her. Maybe she's late again. Ughh Yoona why are you always like this?

 

7 hours had passed but i can't see her prsence until now. and she's not even replying to my messages, I just really want her to know that we earned a money. Ughh Yoona. I was about to close the Cafe shop when i look behind i saw baekhyun who was going down from his car. He greeted me,

 

"Uhmm Hi Tiffany"He Greeted.

 

"Oh? Hello"I Greeted back.

 

He scratch his back of his head."Uhmm Where's Yoona? i can't see her with you"

 

I just shrugged."I really don't know too. She's absent now. and she doesn't replying my messages. So i want to come to her house. I want to know if what happened to her due to her being absent Gosh! She will make my head crazy!"i complained.

 

"if you want to go to her house you can go with me. can you?"he asked.

 

"Oh.. i can! Okay!"i entered his car and i sat beside him.

 

"Go!"he exclaimed. while he's starting the engine.

 

After 20 minutes we arrived at her house. I saw her dog tiki who was quiet.

 

The gate was not locked so i could open it.

 

Tiki comes near me."Oh Tiki why are you here? You can go inside and it's getting dark. So where's Yoona"i asked tiki. I know he will never answered me. I'm just talking to him. I noticed that lights inside the house were closed. We get inside.

 

"Yoona? Yoona?"i called but no one's responding me. Where is she? hmmmm. I'm starting to think. I'm thinking to the places where she often went to.

 

At the botique shop? at the Park? or Maybe at their House. Yes their House.

 

At this time i noticed that tiki is not eating yet. So i prepared his food before we went out."Hey tiki i think Yoona will not able to feed you since she's not here yet. So i'm the one who will feed you. Come up! Then take your food."i just put down his food then i his head."Eat well we will be going out and Wait for your stubborn Boss!"

 

I noticed baekhyun chuckled. i felt embarassed.

 

"Uhmm Let's go."i get outside first before him.

 

"Where are we going?"

 

"To the places where she often went to."

 

"Okay"

 

i went back to his car. Then we went to the places where she often went to. all the places we visited. but she's not there. and one place remaining and it's their house.

 

"I think she's not here."Baekhyun suddenly said.

 

"Uhmmm Yes. She's not here. and i have feeling that she's there."

 

"Where?"

 

"I think she's on their house"

 

"Their house? but we visited her house earlier. and she's not there."

 

"I mean to their house. A house that was build by her and Her boyfriend Suho come on let's go"i went back to his car and he started to manipulate the engine.

 

After 1 hour we arrived at her house but she's not there. But i noticed that there was a rubber shoes infront of the door.

 

We strolled outside to see and This time i caught her. but there's something wrong. She started to kill herself but i stopped her.

 

"Hey Yoona! Stop that ing !"i shouted as i come near her. then i slapped her.

 

"I'm so sorry...."she said while she's crying. She knelt down while saying sorry.

 

I knelt down. but i slapped her again."You're Crazy Yoona! You're crazy! how could you do this? You're even trying to kill yourself just to be with him?"i'm still slapping her and Kicking her.She's stupid!

 

"Tiffany Stop!"and now, Baekhyun come near me and grabbed my hand.

 

"Yah! Let me alone!"i shouted as i was trying to release my hand on his grip.

 

"Please stop she might be hurt"baekhyun said.

 

I just ran over her."This time. I will never mind you. Just Forget that we're Bestfriends. Do what you want for yourself. Do you want to die now then Do it! I don't care! Then. You can continue what you're doing. Sorry for bothering you."I said then i ran away from them. So Stupid! She's ing stupid!

 

*End of Flashback*

 

Baekhyun's POV

 

She held my arm."Can you please stay with me?"she asked. I feel a little bit shocked. She's asking me to stay.

 

"Y-yes"i shortly answered. i sat on the chair beside her. I noticed her face looks so pale."Are you sick?"i asked.

 

"Uhmm no. I just feel a little bit dizzy. I think i just got tired. and I forgot to take my meals."she said along with her little smile. Flustering his pale face.

 

"Are you sure?"

 

She nodded."Yes. Don't mind me."

 

She really looks pale her lips too. i held her forehead and I think i'm correct. She's sick. I noticed she get shocked on what i have done.

 

"Your sick."i said.

 

She did the same."Uhmm Y-yes i think"

 

After she done to eat. I manage to took a care for her.

 

I'm just listening to her words.

 

"You know why i became like this because of him. because of him only."she started to cry. I just manage to listen. even if her words. Broke my heart into pieces. what feeling is this? why am i feeling this?

 

"We were 2 years of that relationship. but it was too early for him to die. all of moments that we shared were vanished for just one incident."she added. and i just listen to her.

 

"He got hit by a car and while me who was just standing and don't know what to do. and the sickest part is. i did nothing just to save him. i was trying to wake him up. but i was too late."her cry gets louder and louder."And this is my fault. Just because of me."i just her head.

 

"Shhhh.. Stop crying. Don't blame that on yourself  he knows that you weren't wanted that incident at all. so please stop crying. just sleep and don't think too much i will be here"i just hugged her and patted her back."Stop crying"

 

She broke the hug and she just manage to wiped her tears and getting sleep.

 

"Thanks for comforting me. Good night"she gave me a little smile before she fell asleep.

 

I'm her head."Good night too. Have a sweet dreams"i just give her a kissed on her forehead. I just manage to sleep on the ground with a thin blanket. i just can't help but to look at her face.

 

____________________________________________________

Chapter 6 is Updated!